T19 2pc + t20 4pc?

So this may not be a Hunter specific question. But with current tier having 6 slots, will they allow us to use the T19 2PC and the T20 4PC? I currently have all 6 T19. And the Marksmanship 2PC is actually quite nice. I'd imagine it would be no doubt a go to with the 4PC if they'll work with each other.

Anyone in the know if this is actually a good idea? I've been blessed by the RNG gods and have 3 of my 6 pices at 915-925 so there will be no major Ilvl differences by using 2 of my Titanforging T19 for the 2pc. With the whole Titan Forging on gear I'd imagine mixing the tiers would be a wise thing to do. Just curious if any PTR testers know if its even possible to equip both tiers together.

I would imagine the iLvl difference will make it not optimal, but thats just an uninformed guess.

It's really going to come down to what ilvl tier you have and if Blizzard keeps the bonus activated. If they go with a DR or deactivated (hard to believe for current xpac cycle), then obviously no; however, if the ilvls are roughly 915-925 from t19 and the 2p is equal to or greater than the ilvl difference, then yes, some classes will definitely run 2 t19 and 4 t20.
    Some classes will also have legendaries in those tier sets, but luckily as Hunters we have nothing to worry about in that regard.

I think it's possible for MM, less so for BM.

For two reasons:
    1. MM has a more powerful T19 2 pc bonus than BM does.
    2. MM does not rely on agility as much as BM does (ilvl upgrades primarily just give huge chunks of agility nowadays).

You'd only want to go T19 2pc + T20 4 pc on multi-target fights though (where you would use boots/belt). For single target fights, the effect of the legendary gloves are significantly better than the T19 2pc bonus and the gloves actually synergise very well with both the T20 set bonuses.

Well keep in mind you can cherry pick the set pieces, using something like your cape on the lower ilevel slot instead of sacrificing a bigger piece.

On top of that, with a high enough titanforge, it might even be worth it to use the 4 piece 19 with the 2 piece 20, since it seems to be much stronger (for BM at least). SV will probably keep 2 piece in place especially with the new 4pc buffing mongoose bite.

Also with T19 2pc for sv it's the only thing that makes our mastery worth a dang since our mastery has a cap

Gloves for MM and Shoulders for BM (will have to see how good they remain) might screw this - other than that it's a numbers game.

Depends on your grade of titanforge on old and stat distribution on new pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Gloves for MM and Shoulders for BM (will have to see how good they remain) might screw this - other than that it's a numbers game.

Depends on your grade of titanforge on old and stat distribution on new pieces.
    The newly-announced changes for BM may mean the shoulders are no longer BiS, but we have to wait to see how the new shoulders perform compared to the other legendaries. It's certainly possible that shoulders remain BiS, but it's no longer a certainty like it is in the current patch.

Deleted
    Not hunter specific, but remember that legendaries also often go into one those slots. So that could mess it up as well.