Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That'lldopig.gif

- - - Updated - - -

A screw it here's the real deal

I know it's popular to hate muslims, but it does not occur to you that an attack of an herd of boars is odd ?

(Because agressive behavior from boars is usually males in rut-not herds)

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Best case scenario, ISIS members take it as some sort of sign from above.
    They'll probably just use it as confirmation in their islamic beliefs that pigs are the devil. More interestingly, will this possibly change the minds of the muslim villagers whose lives were spared by pigs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know it's popular to hate muslims, but it does not occur to you that an attack of an herd of boars is odd ?

(Because agressive behavior from boars is usually males in rut-not herds)
    It doesn't sound like an attack, rather a stampede. In other words, boars were just running really fast and didn't particularly care that they ran over a squad of jawas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvfp5l7kgo4
    Last edited by ArmoredDragoon; 2017-04-29 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I guess you missed the part of the story where it was terrorists and not hijab wearing feminist pansexuals from toronto.

It's very popular to hate terrorists.
    I have absolutely no issues about killing ISIS fighters (while being quite assured here that people find it hilarious to have muslim killed by pigs ''UR UR UR THEY ARE GOING IN HELL''), but very sceptical of boars attacking a position from which firepower was coming from. (Animals are not very bright, but they often get very well the message ''big noise=bad stuff'')

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fukkin noobs vs Hogger.

Also, video or it didn't happen.

I have absolutely no issues about killing ISIS fighters (while being quite assured here that people find it hilarious to have muslim killed by pigs ''UR UR UR THEY ARE GOING IN HELL''), but very sceptical of boars attacking a position from which firepower was coming from. (Animals are not very bright, but they often get very well the message ''big noise=bad stuff'')
    Dude read the article. It wasn't an attack, it was a stampede. Furthermore it doesn't seem apparent that there was weapons fire, rather they were setting up for an ambush, and in doing so they disturbed a herd of them.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Honestly I'd just carry a gun, are there any advantages to using a bow over a gun in any given situation...?
    Only if you do not want to use another weapon up close or you are concerned about noise and are sure you can do what you want with one shot. Firearm is far superior in every aspect except noise.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredDragoon View Post
    Dude read the article. It wasn't an attack, it was a stampede. Furthermore it doesn't seem apparent that there was weapons fire, rather they were setting up for an ambush, and in doing so they disturbed a herd of them.
    Stampedes, which are very well known to Canadians, involved the animal running away from danger.

Source is Princess Mononoke, great movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stampedes, which are very well known to Canadians, involved the animal running away from danger.
    A person can get caught up in a Stampede when the herd happens to be running in their direction. Cattle esp, will often run to what they feel is a safe place, like the barn they normally are use to. They are scared and you happen to be in their path. You get run over.

But wild Boars can be aggressive. And they can do some nasty damage with their oversized tusks. Here in Ohio, a 62 year old man was gored to death by a white tail buck while he was hunting. Never underestimate what a wild creature may do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    A person can get caught up in a Stampede when the herd happens to be running in their direction. Cattle esp, will often run to what they feel is a safe place, like the barn they normally are use to. They are scared and you happen to be in their path. You get run over.

But wild Boars can be aggressive. And they can do some nasty damage with their oversized tusks. Here in Ohio, a 62 year old man was gored to death by a white tail buck while he was hunting. Never underestimate what a wild creature may do.
    Again, I'm just saying that most boar attacks are done by males in rut (not herds). Therefore, that's why I'm sceptical of the story. Not because of ISIS dead, but because of the attackers.

I guess you missed the part of the story where it was terrorists and not hijab wearing feminist pansexuals from toronto.

It's very popular to hate terrorists.
    Hasn't anyone told you that when you kill the terrorists *they* win? I mean, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, they are just like the founding fathers of the United States, that is if George Washington cut people's heads off and burned prisoners alive in cages.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Again, I'm just saying that most boar attacks are done by males in rut (not herds). Therefore, that's why I'm sceptical of the story. Not because of ISIS dead, but because of the attackers.
    What part about "it wasn't an attack" ...

...nevermind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZA8dVN0nF4

11 year old kills 1000+ pound boar with hand gun.

I don't really know enough about the isis guys dying to make fun of them though lol, because I spent a lot of my childhood in eastern europe and they didn't warn you about wolves if you were out in nature... they said if you see a mother pig with her sows say your prayers because she will rip you apart.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Yeah I find it funny that Muslim terrorists were killed by pigs, because believing that animals are evil or unclean based on an ancient religion is idiotic, so evil people dying in a way that is ironic given their beliefs is entertaining to me.
    I too find it rather ironic given the muslim beliefs regarding pork, and pigs in general.

Islamist Iraq - where pork eats you.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-04-29 at 03:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Honestly I'd just carry a gun, are there any advantages to using a bow over a gun in any given situation...?
    Depends where you are and what you're doing, but cost, accessibility, and preference (given that it's done for sport, this is probably the main one) are probable reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Hasn't anyone told you that when you kill the terrorists *they* win? I mean, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, they are just like the founding fathers of the United States, that is if George Washington cut people's heads off and burned prisoners alive in cages.
    The point is that this story is very, very, very peculiar...

Animals run to wherever they can escape. If they were say, in a mountainous region, they wouldn't run towards the mountain. Not only that but if one of them ran in an odd direction, the rest of the herd just may follow. Humans behave similarly in stampedes; i.e. they tend to do whatever the person in front of or next to them does when they're panicked, and not necessarily away from the danger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd things can happen. Whitetail deer bucks do not normally attack humans. But it has been known to happen. Same with wild Boars. In a herd, scared and you happen to be in their path when they are running, they can lash out at anything trying to stop them or they sense are a threat. I do not think this story is so unbelievable.

Well now we know who to send to fight ISIS.

He'll be the only one to ever use Unleash the Boars! in the history of HotS.