Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Refugee [minor] sexually molests 8 women at the beach - Judge lets him walk free.

A refugee who received asylum in Australia has sexually assaulted 8 women at the beach but will receive no jail time for his actions.

Prosecutor Nicholas McGhee told the court the assaults included the refugee touching the victims’ buttocks, vaginas and breasts, sometimes under their bikinis.

Judge David Kent has ruled the refugee will undergo a “positive sexuality course" to help him immerse into Western culture and he will be put on 2 years probation.

Do you think the Judge's ruling is too soft? Do you think the ruling sends the right message to other asylum seekers / refugees who may be tempted to sexually assault women in Western countries?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...73d7568f024578

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-2...radise/8472758

I'm all for bringing in refugees, but the laws shouldn't be lessened because their culture is ok with this shit.

I do think its suspicious you don't mention that the perpetrator is a child in the post or title. That makes it a bit more complicated, as we do constantly lessen sentences for children. And things like this are more often done to child offenders rather than straight jail time.

I probably would have sentenced him to serve maybe a month or two in juvie with the course happening while in captivity. And an incredibly strict sentence if this happens again. I'm talking years and years.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-30 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the fact he's technically a minor makes that pretty much the only option short of juvie right? Perhaps some community service would have been good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously those women should have been wearing their burqas.

Hes a minor... minor dont go to jail unless its something like premeditated murders and we trial them as adults. They usually get juvenile at worse. Mostly community services, classes and probation. If he does it again during probation, hell go to juvenile until hes 18.

He's just sharing his culture, I don't know why people aren't being more accepting.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-04-30 at 09:10 AM.

Judge made the correct call here.

Deleted
    Just grabbing them by the pussy, ain't nothing wrong with that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    Do you think the Judge's ruling is too soft? Do you think the ruling sends the right message to other asylum seekers / refugees who may be tempted to sexually assault women in Western countries?
    So, kids should be jailed for misbehaving? Am i getting you right? Or do you not mention that we are talking about a kid (a teen, a minor) here simply to delude people into hastly thinking that article is talking about bearded muslim when you state"refugee"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    So, kids should be jailed for misbehaving? Am i getting you right? Or do you not mention that we are talking about a kid (a teen, a minor) here simply to delude people into hastly thinking that article is talking about bearded muslim when you state"refugee"?
    Heard it here, sexual assault is just misbehaving!! Boys will be boys and all that?

So sexual assault is ok as long as it's a kid doing it?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Heard it here, sexual assault is just misbehaving!! Boys will be boys and all that?
    Yes, someone who grown up in a family who doesn't teach these values will be misbehaving when put into different culture with different values, is that surprising to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

You bigots don't understand his culture.

*also how nice were the boots and/or butts?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-30 at 05:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just another reason to be glad I am not female. Amazing the things some people are allowed to get away with. At a minimum, each of his fingers should be broken.

well women are much more supportive of open borders than men, so they should just accept this as helping foreign men integrate, getting your tits grabbed isn't a big deal

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Sounds like a kid playing grab-ass. Punishment shouldn't be harsh, but he should have gotten something along the lines of a slap on the wrist like community service.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Yes, someone who grown up in a family who doesn't teach these values will be misbehaving when put into different culture with different values, is that surprising to you?
    It's not misbehaving, it's sexual assault and it's not even one instance. Doing it once would be bad enough but the guy managed to get do it 8 times. Serial offender, definately deserves to be fired into the ocean from one of those massive circus cannons. Right into a pool of sharks, plenty of those up on the coast at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Sounds like a kid playing grab-ass. Punishment shouldn't be harsh, but he should have gotten something along the lines of a slap on the wrist like community service.
    Hahaha, playing grab ass! It's so cute when kids do it I guess.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It happens at nearly every beach that I've been to.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Not a single person has said that it was ok. You're tilting at windmills broseph. The person you even quoted said there should be more punishment with community service too.

Everyone that's responded has just mentioned the fact that we don't throw the book at children unless they're murdering people and then dumbasses making a "hur durr their culture!" shitpost. And most of the former have said how it should be stricter...
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-04-30 at 05:26 AM.

Yeah I feel the same way. It's funny and I enjoyed hearing about his hijinks. Just a regular ole scamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.