Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, it isn't flawed at all. Searching google about refugees lying about their age gives me this guy:
    Are you that dense that you don't understand that people mature differently? My best friend to this day had armpit hair at 11 in elementary school. I went from basically peach fuzz to body hair everywhere and a full beard that grows in nearly a week from 17 to 18.

Sitting there going, "uhh yeah just lemme look at the guy, I can totally tell!" is an utter joke. You'd be laughed out of any scientific forum or court.

Deleted
    These women are a bunch of islamophobes. He is just trying to enrich them with his culture.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-30 at 03:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Seems awfully presidential for a 17 year old.
    Lol, thanks for the laugh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Are you that dense that you don't understand that people mature differently?
    That doesn't make someone look like they are in their 30s in their teens.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Did you actually read what it typed you in that other post?
    Yes, I ignored it because its not relevant. A crime committed is a crime committed. You know what actually lessons the severity of a crime, the number of times you commit it not your age. Assaulting one woman is bad, feeling up eight women is extraordinarily bad. The human brain is more than capable of determining the difference between right and wrong, otherwise every single 17 male would sexually assault women.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    That doesn't make someone look like they are in their 30s in their teens.
    So because specific people lied that means...what, again?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Because you support the law unquestioningly according to you, so as long as the law follows due process its infallible. So your in full support of any light sentences for all convicted criminals regardless of the crime. Doesn't seem too hard to understand.
    Just as much as I support harsh sentences, I support all sentences made lawfully. I've said this before, as well. You obviously are have considerable trouble understanding, very much so. Why do you keep talking in circles?

Also, how can it be "infallible" if I've mentioned many times that it can be done incorrectly?
    Do you read what you type before you post?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    So because specific people lied that means...what, again?
    Lying is common enough to doubt their claims because they're incentivized to lie.

No it is not, the law might be a bit arbitrary but the way our brain matures is not. And that is the reason why someone is not considered an adult.
    Then we are having two different conversations, you on the biological view of age and me on societal view.

I went looking for some kind of test too, but at a glance most articles I found said its not very reliable.
    Well, google doesnt always have all the answers, but its something about a persons wisdom teeth, being fully developed at a certain age.

Its not like they can make a carbon 16 test on the person, unless he or she is a mummy

Lying is common enough to doubt their claims because they're incentivized to lie.
    ...which is related to you going, "ill just look at 'em gaiz i totally can tell!" how?

Deleted
    AS THE third batch of so-called ‘child refugees’ arrive in Britain this morning it has been revealed more than two-thirds of them who had their ages assessed by the Home Office were found to actually be adults, official figures show.
    I am more than convinced you post meme pictures from both the british fox news and typical right wing outlets just to show your "left liberal" opinions and not to amplify refugee hatred on these forums.

And you even managed to include "Sweden" into your image list. Wow, thats a combination of three right wing stereotypes at once.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-04-30 at 07:32 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...which is related to you going, "ill just look at 'em gaiz i totally can tell!" how?
    It's easy to tell if someone is in their 30s or if they're actually a teen by looking at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Well, google doesnt always have all the answers, but its something about a persons wisdom teeth, being fully developed at a certain age.

Its not like they can make a carbon 16 test on the person, unless he or she is a mummy
    True but its also a bit invasive to pull a wisdom tooth in every case. There's not really a good answer atm.

Certainly not, 'hurp a derp lemme look at the person i can totes tell what age they are promise!'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I am more than convinced you post meme pictures from both the british fox news and typical right wing outlets just to show your "left liberal" opinions and not to amplify refugee hatred on these forums.
    Again, not taking bullshit from refugees doesn't mean you're not left-wing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Yes, I ignored it because its not relevant. A crime committed is a crime committed. You know what actually lessons the severity of a crime, the number of times you commit it not your age. Assaulting one woman is bad, feeling up eight women is extraordinarily bad. The human brain is more than capable of determining the difference between right and wrong, otherwise every single 17 male would sexually assault women.
    No, you ignored it because it does not fit your narrative. But it is simply science, you can ignore it, but it makes you rather stupid.

It's easy to tell if someone is in their 30s or if they're actually a teen by looking at them.
    Well I'm out for a while. Good luck with your 'ill just tell by looking!' nonsense. I'm sure its immediately on the brink of being implemented everywhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm out for a while. Good luck with your 'ill just tell by looking!' nonsense. I'm sure its immediately on the brink of being implemented everywhere.
    It's not nonsense. There's something wrong with your brain if you can't tell someone in their 30s from someone in their teens.

No, you ignored it because it does not fit your narrative. But it is simply science, you can ignore it, but it makes you rather stupid.
    So, crime is fine below this line? You should get that on a shirt, sounds like a real winner.
    Last edited by TheDestinatus; 2017-04-30 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Then we are having two different conversations, you on the biological view of age and me on societal view.
    I do think that our societal views should be a reflection of our biological/science view, if not we might as well start sacrificing virgins again. (joking of course about the last part)