Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    what specifically would the reason to try him as a adult be in this case?
    17 years, 11 months - Oh hes just a boy. 30 days later, HES A MAN NOW, HE KNOWS SO MUCH MORE THAN 1 day ago punish him like a man!

I see that you conveniently forgot to mention he was a minor ...

PS. How did you figure out he is a refugee? It almost seems as if you made up a story and then linked some unrelated articles just for the fun of it.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-04-30 at 05:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    So if he was from Germany or Italy he should be charged more harshly, is that your final answer? You're basically saying hes a subhuman incapable of understanding common courtesy and thus is exempt from punishment. I thought you guys weren't supposed to be racist, you try and cover it well but you treating him differently because he's from a different country just proves how little you think of them.
    No, they should be charged the same, but you, as a governmental worker who is in charge of "do you let someone in or not" should know that someone from middle east (for arguments sake - from anywhere, but if there are little to no cultural differences (where i brought up Germany) the refugee will just "lol" at these courses and pass them) needs to run through some adaptation courses, when things like "don't steal shit", "don't treat women like property", "always do what police says" are explained, and they pass some sort of exam.

For fucks sake, Ukrainian refugees that went here into my very city after recent events of violent coup passed through this shit, and most of them already had Russian passports due to dual citizenship
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-04-30 at 05:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Starting to sound like a trump supporter. Refugees and immigrants are fine if they obey the laws and do it the right way.
    I have no idea how you even interpreted the things you said from my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No, they should be charged the same, but you, as a governmental worker who is in charge of "do you let someone in or not" should know that someone from middle east (for arguments sake - from anywhere, but if there are little to no cultural differences (where i brought up Germany) the refugee will just "lol" at these courses and pass them) needs to run through some adaptation courses, when things like "don't steal shit", "don't treat women like property", "always do what police says" are explained, and they pass some sort of exam.
    So your saying people from the middle east are rampart thieves, rapists & murders? Super racist dude. Last time I checked those areas of the world actually have the harshest punishments in the world for committing those crimes, sounds like he has zero excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'm surprised he wasn't slapped, that would have been my reaction. Granted, people these days would have probably said it was some form of assault... *Sigh*
    I would have punched the little shit in the face if I was with my sister or mom and this cunt did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    So just put a parachute on him and throw him out of a plane or what? Not even knowing where he is a refugee from assuming Syria. I don't think they would even be willing to take him in. You can't force them to take him. So you have no internal legal way to do it. So how would a judge give that order?
    Oh you can always force a country to take back their criminals.

He's one of 2 thing, its either an migrant or a refugee. He's from Afghanistan. Lets play the odds game!
    I'd say odds are significantly in favor of migrant. Neither article states how long the kid had been living in Australia. I'd say more than a little while, one of the articles seems to indicate that he knew some English.

as much as this disgust me, judge made right call due to age
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your saying people from the middle east are rampart thieves, rapists & murders? Super racist dude. Last time I checked those areas of the world actually have the harshest punishments in the world for committing those crimes, sounds like he has zero excuses.
    No, i'm saying that they have different culture and should be run through brainwashing machine so these kinds of things won't happen
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    I'd say odds are significantly in favor of migrant. Neither article states how long the kid had been living in Australia. I'd say more than a little while, one of the articles seems to indicate that he knew some English.
    Keep trying to protect yourself from the harsh realities of life, the rest of us will just accept the real world.

Deleted
    Those punishment is unfortunately often the woman that receive in regards to sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    I see that you conveniently forgot to mention he was a minor ...

PS. How did you figure out he is a refugee? It almost seems as if you made up a story and then linked some unrelated articles just for the fun of it.
    he conveniently forgot that his age is unknown because of a lack of records.

they tend to punish the victims harsher in the middle east.
    Last edited by zhero; 2017-04-30 at 06:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I would have punched the little shit in the face if I was with my sister or mom and this cunt did that.
    I would've expect anyone in this situation just smack him in the face, but hey, probably that's not acceptable to defend your honour in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He was 17.
    A 17 year old is still a child. I have no idea why you're choosing this hill to die on, but proceed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He was 17.
    he is not allowed to decide if he wan't to drink or smoke yet, but lets throw him in jail just for lulz. Probably when he'll get out in 5 years he will be such better citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    No, i'm saying that they have different culture and should be run through brainwashing machine so these kinds of things won't happen
    So you're saying its his culture to sexually assault women, that its actively encouraged that you molest women? Why don't you just admit you're a racist and your actual agenda is to permit criminals to roam free?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-30 at 06:02 AM.

He was just doing research and prepping himself. Gotta get ready for those 72 virgins.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-30 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how everyone is defending the molester like he is some kind of victim...

While the actual victims, his victims, some of them children, have literally no recompense for the crimes committed against them. Quite the opposite, they are not only receiving no justice, but this ruling establishes the precedent that other predators of similar backgrounds and circumstances need only claim ignorance to get away with their crimes as well.

Un fucking believable.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    he conveniently forgot that his age is unknown because of a lack of records.
    Sure, despite from the two articles he linked one says he was 17 and the other say he was pledged guilty in the children's court ... It's impossible to figure if he was a minor or not...
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-04-30 at 06:08 AM.