Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    The real hard guys bake strudel and eat them all up themself.

Alpha male is not something you can choose to train for, you need to have some traits from birth.

Deleted
    It gets all messy when they mark their territory

Deleted
    You americans are truly strange creatures!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josch View Post
    You americans are truly strange creatures!
    *Starts Pounding chest and throws feces at you*

MURICA!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you're confused about what an alpha male is and what a successful businessman is. What you described in your original post is the latter. You can be one, the other, both or neither. An alpha male can be the poorest motherfucker and a beta male can be the most successful businessman you can imagine. Don't get them mixed.

Also, what you described in your original post is giving up everything that makes you happy now, for a POTENTIAL good financial status in the future. So, yeah, if you think that's worth it, then go for it. I'm personally ok with slaying little pixels and spending time with my friends over the internet while talking shit and having a lot of fun. To each his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Your definition certainly isn't.

The only thing you need to become 'Alpha' is confidence.

An Alpha wouldn't be asking this question.

If you are even asking this question you will never be an alpha male.
    It is not in your genetic makeup.
    Alpha males don't try to be alpha. They don't even think about it. They were just born that way.

I don't think anyone on this forum has to worry about this problem.

That was a nerd joke btw.

That's not necessarily being a alpha male... That's more like growing up and becoming a man.

I'll be honest, I read a few replies, but I haven't read everything here, in my experience... You're either born that way, or your not. If you have to "work" to become an alpha male, you aren't really an Alpha, other Alpha's will recognize you aren't really on equal ground, and snuff you out. It's a mindset developed and bred out of necessity. It is possible to become one if you're surrounded by nothing but Beta's. But once a real one shows up........

Due to Genn posting, all I can think of with this topic is Varian yelling at Genn from the Broken Shore cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

If you still concern yourself with being "Alpha" while describing what it means to be an adult, I have bad news for you.

You should continue being an out of shape loser, as you've described. Especially if you've gotten used to it. Keep rationalizing yourself into a lonely lonely existence. Good plan.

By the way, you're not the fictional genius character from Good Will Hunting. Making the decision to be a rich, successful, attractive "alpha male" doesn't automatically make it happen. Even if you decide to do that (whatever the hell it even means), you're not likely to accomplish it anyway. Sounds like you need a good strong dose of reality, bub. Start by going outside and spending some time under that big bright shiny thing in the sky.
    Last edited by Ysho; 2017-05-01 at 04:29 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The term Alpha is so weird. I always think of an 'alpha' who just does their own thing and doesn't kowtow to anyone.

Get in shape, get a tan, clean yourself up (doesn't mean you have to be preppy/yuppy), carry yourself like the weight of the world is a spec on your shoulder and girls will want to fuck you. You don't have to be rich or especially good looking in any way.

OP I'm not sure you know what you're defining.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I'll be honest, I read a few replies, but I haven't read everything here, in my experience... You're either born that way, or your not. If you have to "work" to become an alpha male, you aren't really an Alpha, other Alpha's will recognize you aren't really on equal ground, and snuff you out. It's a mindset developed and bred out of necessity. It is possible to become one if you're surrounded by nothing but Beta's. But once a real one shows up........
    I've been thrown out of my home by my parents, had to work since I was 15, had trouble at school (both with the teachers and the kids), worked my way through university, was threatened by homelessness and I somehow ended up being the manager of those you would consider "alpha" - born to rich families, had happy lives, etc.

You learn a lot of things about yourself when you are backed into a corner. I could have allowed myself to be broken by life but I chose to fight. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy, especially when I was 20 with no finance experience trying to talk myself into fixed-term contracts. Then again I could have been washing dishes or cleaning toilets.

You choose who you want to be when you are forced to make that choice.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Deleted
    Reading your text and then your question, it does not add up. Those things you describe do not make an alpha male.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    neither is being a stinky draenei.
    Better than being a filthy disgusting blood elf whore.