Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

If you were actually in Azeroth, who would you or fancy, wanna date or have 1-night?

Anyone/anything is up for grabs, vote on your conscience, imagine the wow characters as well and living people or imagine yourself in the gaming environment.

You can choose any NPC, famous character or player who's model/look you like including your own avatars. Just make sure you explain who the person is,, if it's your toon, you can invent a background/desc that can help us see why you like it, smae goes for not very famous NPCs you can state what you imagine they would be like or characteristics you gonna give them that you like or like about them.

Anyone is up for grabs,

EDIT: pics help: especially if the NPC isn't famous or it's your avatar or friends/other player's. Also box art, media pic versions even fan art versions help, but pic and description will help others identify with you.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2017-05-01 at 12:59 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar! He's been my favourite character since reading the Last Guardian. Perhaps I can petition the devs to let Illidan and company take the lead in the rest of the expac so he can slink off with y female nightelf...

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... 1-night with Alexstraza for sure.

Too bad Sylvanas is dead and uh... well... she looks hot in game but I imagine... it's a little crusty. >.<

I don't know that there are specifically any famous female blood elf npcs that I'd know the names of but like... I would probably date a warlock one of those lol

Stay the fuck away from Jaina. I can only imagine that will end horribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marry: Aponi Brightmane, I imagine a tauren female "paladin" would be proper wife material.
    Date: Chromie, she has the sexiest voice in all of WoW and she seems like she'd be a lot of fun to go out with, imagine all the places we could go.
    Fuck: Azshara, night elf form and naga form. God, think of all the applications for arcane magic in the bedroom.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Yrel.

Dat voice.

Deleted
    Rexxar...he has Steve Blums voice in this universe and I just love it plus as a character he's very interesting. Half orc in some way if I remember correctly (just remember his dad didn't accept him) and a strong hunter. Would make a good provider, when my hunter was doing the class story I definitely felt something there ;D

Anduin is becoming more and more interesting, and better looking with age, so also on my list.

Aaaand just to put it out there; Kalecgos. Every guy here loves the idea of Alexstrazsa, which I understand, so I'm allowed Kalec. Or even Nozdormu. Anyone seen how cool his belf form is? Got awesome tattoos and walks around with his shirt off and long hair, it's pretty hot ;P

Probably someone like Lady Liadrin. She's leader of the Paladin's, so she's gotta be fit as fuck, but not butch like a NE or fat like a human. And she'd know how to handle a sword
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Hogger - I hear bestiality is allowed in Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    Hogger - I hear bestiality is allowed in Azeroth!
    Gnolls are humanoids, you're good to go, bro.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    The earth mother

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that I'd live long enough to get to any date, considering the density of aggressive mobs in the world and my completely lacking fighting skills.

Id want a threesome with Arthas and Nazgrim

Jaina, and I don't care if I die in the process, it will be worth it!

Deleted
    some no-name unkillable npc, preferably in a sanctuary or no-pvp area. hopefully when we get married i can become unkillable too. the further away from player characters the better, but unkillable takes precedence. maybe someone in shattrah that place is pretty abandoned now.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-05-01 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Rexxar...he has Steve Blums voice in this universe and I just love it
    Preeeeetty sure Steve isn't doing Rexxar as of late. That's Matt Mercer, who has been voicing him in Hearthstone and HotS - and Legion ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact I have not been brought up yet makes me a sad Gilnean

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The fact I have not been brought up yet makes me a sad Gilnean
    I would totally bang you...r daughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I would totally bang you...r daughter.
    She gets that a lot.

This thread is wrong on so many levels lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Any female gnome.