Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So many boxes, so sweet-fuck-all in goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by mitze View Post
    Gotten nightfallen mount 3 times so far.
    2 first chest had it in, then a few weeks without anything, then another carpet.
    No other mounts or toy.

Doing most wq every day on 1 char. Sometimes 2.

Taadaa just got the nightfallen mount for the 4th time....
    No other mounts yet...
    Love rng...

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess my chars (6 that are on exalted with all factions and can get the bags) handed in total around 20 bonus failbags (that's how I call them) for each faction. So far, twice Valajar and twice Dreamweavers.
    I even started giving high priority to reputation token missions on alts.

Currently sitting at 22 bags of the main 4, 27 Warden, 32 Nightfallen with 2 Hippogryphs.... might give up soon.

I was well over 200 boxes combined (between 5 toons, all i do is emissaries each day on each) before i got my first mount.

Now sitting at around ~320 combined and haven't seen a second one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how many boxes, dunno if there's a way to check, but I was doing the daily embassies on 7 toons per day and got my last mount (farondis) last week. I stopped doing each zone as I got it's mount, though I was using the tokens from the mission board, so ended up with a few extra boxes, got the Highmountain one duplicated once.

Next patch they will add two more factions to the emissary rotation, so yeah, this will make paragon mounts even more harder to farm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Next patch they will add two more factions to the emissary rotation, so yeah, this will make paragon mounts even more harder to farm.
    I'm thinking, that lightforged mount will be from army of the light paragon, it suites that theme, and blizz hates us, so seems right

Deleted
    12 so far nothing...

I die a little inside with each box I open at this point... it's been at least 100 boxes since I last had any drop.
    Even a duplicate would be ok just so I know it's not bugged or something.

Blizz, this RNG has gone too far.
    Earning 500,000 rep for a faction should be more than enough... why do you do this?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    I'm thinking, that lightforged mount will be from army of the light paragon, it suites that theme, and blizz hates us, so seems right
    Assuming they don't change anything, the golem is now a vendor reward for 10,000 of [unknown currency], and the Paragon reward likely to be the Lightforged Elekk:

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/644757.jpg
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I've opened 40, have no mounts, no toys, just gold and resources.
    I'm not exactly keeping track... but same no mounts, no toys.

Highmountain and Azsuna mounts left to go. Lost track of boxes awhile back due to opening them on another laptop. Somewhere around 35-40 of each. At least its WQ rep bonus week... time to get more alts to exalted

I have gotten the Suramar carpet and the warden's pet so far. Yay.

Got the Dreamweaver mount today. Still have the Azsuna, Highmountain and Stormheim mounts to go, as well as the Legionfall pet. Not sure on the amount of boxes at this point. Most of the caches are opened on my main (sending all BoA rep tokens I get from alts) and am just a few Curious Coins away from getting the turtle. So I've opened quite a few of them already.

This system is garbage and I fucking hate it and hope they never put anything like it back in the game.

This world quest event + defiled augment rune from wqs CC buff actually makes it feel worthwhile to try to grind a couple more paragon boxes. Had stopped doing stuff out of the emissary otherwise

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Assuming they don't change anything, the golem is now a vendor reward for 10,000 of [unknown currency], and the Paragon reward likely to be the Lightforged Elekk:

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/644757.jpg
    ahhh, the golem got moved to 500k off vendor, better outcome for it I guess. Was never a fan of elekks, but that one looks decent at least

The only mount I want is the Valarjar one. 11 crates, no luck. I got the Nightfallen carpet from my first cache but won't be caught dead riding it.

This system is so stupid. What was wrong with getting rep mounts at Exalted? Make them drop from the first Paragon cache if baseline Exalted is not enough.

Got my Dreamweaver mount. Now only missing the Farondis mount.

YOU DID THIS TO US FARONDIS.