Converting my gold into battle.net money to buy Overwatch the game.

Can I actually buy Overwatch the game with gold that I've earned?

Quote Originally Posted by wowtom8444 View Post
    Yes. As long as its on the Bnet store you can use money from converted gold. At current rate it would be around 3-400kg

Quote Originally Posted by wowtom8444 View Post
    Yes I did it.

You can use Bnet funds to buy any digital content blizzard has, You can not use it to buy physical goods from there store.

I also used it to buy some HS packs and HOTS characters.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

There is a distinct possibility Overwatch will go on sale for its 1 year anniversary in 3 weeks time. So, if you have the patience it may be worth waiting until then.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Yes. As long as its on the Bnet store you can use money from converted gold. At current rate it would be around 3-400kg
    If he's on EU it'd be about 800k gold, since 3 tokens will put you 99 eurocents short of 39.99

US however, yes much cheaper.

It's crazy to think about how much I've spent on subscription+boxes for WoW, and now they literally won't ever receive a single cent of my own money anymore (just other people's money that I bought with my time [which is actually mostly still other people's time that I get from my guild's carry/sell runs]).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    If he's on EU it'd be about 800k gold, since 3 tokens will put you 99 eurocents short of 39.99

US however, yes much cheaper.
    I'm in North America, and I have 1.2 million gold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    There is a distinct possibility Overwatch will go on sale for its 1 year anniversary in 3 weeks time. So, if you have the patience it may be worth waiting until then.
    I might do this, thank for the heads up, I didn't know it was going to be its 1 year anniversary.