10+ Year Old Account

resto hot qol addon

any addon to easier manage resto hots on ppl ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Deleted
    I used to go with VuhDo, and I found it very good until it started causing me a few lua errors. And also, it was very annoying when a new player joined my group while I was in combat, the party frames couldn't refresh.

So finally I installed ElvUi and I use only those raid/party frames. It shows everything I need. (HoTs, debuffs, mythic+ affixes).

Deleted
    I strongly recommend ElvUI, too.

You will have to do a bit of set up for it to show exactly what you want but it's worth it very much. You can get each HoT showed proper with icon and timer anywhere you want on raid bar of each person. After latest updat, you will have to do a little bit of research on both debuffs and buffs and how you want to show them (and especially which) but if you really want a proper, detailed, micro-manageable display of HoTs on each person in group/raid - go forElvUI

ElvUI is the way to go. You will have to do some work for it to match your taste though.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

10+ Year Old Account
    since everyone is saying elvui ill present an alternative - https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/bigdebuffs - hooks into default frames and tracks up to 6 hots / buffs
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    since everyone is saying elvui ill present an alternative - https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/bigdebuffs - hooks into default frames and tracks up to 6 hots / buffs

Problem with this and mousover macro's or clique is that if you hover over the buff or debuff, your heal wont go off. I'd use default frames with this in a heartbeat if this could be disabled.