Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion Invasion Timer Addon, Blue Posts, Tomb of Sargeras Trinkets, Tweets, DLC #582

Necromancer Q&A - Live Updates

What Does 12 Wins Wild Brawl Look Like? Check out These Lists!

Addon - Legion Invasion Timer
    The Legion Invasion Timer addon is helpful for keeping track of upcoming invasions if you are still working on Defender of the Broken Isles.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Legionfall United Proc Rate
    We've double and triple checked, but I just wanted to confirm that no changes have been made to Legionfall United - and the ability is still functioning as it should.

Seems like it was just a spot of bad luck that a few folks shared! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Upcoming Mythic Keystone Changes
    To clarify: with these changes, the chest at the end of each Mythic+ run would contain a total of 3 items (2 if you don't beat the timer). That's split across the group, not per-person.

So yes, it's fewer total items than a 3-chest finish in 7.2. However, it's an increase in items for players doing 1-chest clears at an appropriate difficulty level. This is also why I mentioned that the difficulty cap for M+ will be increasing to 15 once Tomb opens on Mythic. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Upcoming Crypt Fever Change
    Crypt Fever is changing to have a high chance on each healing event to deal more damage than it does currently on live. This change is to smooth out the Honor Talent's power based on the type of healer you are facing, while still keeping an emphasis that this is powerful against heal over time effects. We'll be tuning the proc rate and internal cooldown to make sure we're hitting the numbers we want against each type of healer.

Fix Necrotic Strike!
    Changes to Necrotic Strike are coming in 7.2.5 too! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Bewmaster Tier 20 Set Bonuses
    FYI, the datamined Brewmaster T20 bonuses are an old draft. New draft is this:

2T20: Drinking a Brew triggers Gift of the Ox.
    4T20: Gift of the Ox orbs also purify 10% of your staggered damage.

For clarification, numbers in that set bonus idea are not final (thus calling it a draft). We're thinking now that 10% is likely too high, but that the concept sounds good. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Fists of Fury
    The increased range is becoming baseline for PvE, so that's why.
    Correct, Fists of Fury is gaining a range increase baseline, so this part of the Honor Talent has been removed. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Please post any feedback you may have regarding the trinkets that will drop in Tomb of Sargeras in this thread. The trinkets will be for sale in Dalaran from Tombataur as soon as a hotfix is applied.

All of the Nighthold trinkets are also for sale to allow for better side by side comparison. The tuning on these trinkets at time of posting is in the right general area, but outliers may exist and are subject to future tuning.

We have no plans to change any existing trinkets from the Nighthold at this time. Changing trinkets that players have collected over the course of the last few months is our last course of action, as having things that used to be cool that you are relying on to kill bosses become not cool so you can collect new things is rude at best.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Any plans to fix this whole tank situation (i.e. guardian druids) in arenas?
    We're looking into tank balance in PvP, and plan to make some adjustments to at least Guardian in the near future. (WarcraftDevs)

Dark Legacy Comics #582
    DLC #582 has been released.

Sweet. Now I can show my friends this addon instead of going "It should be around X time". It'll overall be nice to have it on hand quickly rather than trying to remember when it ended and such.

This addon will make coordinating leveling alts much easier. I'm currently leveling up 4 alts that are all 104 purely just using the invasions.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally clarification the loot at the end of a M+ run is group over all.. Wonder how fast the M+ participation rate will plummet now that we know..

Atm the moment I average ~1.3 items/run From M+ and even then it takes me around 25 runs to get the specific item I'm looking for and furthermore to get it WF/TF and now your saying the avg item per M+ is being dropped to around 0.7?! I don't think I've got a single upgrade from the last 50 M+ as it is and now I wont even get loot at all 30% of the time, and i'll need to clear higher M+ which means runs will take longer, capable groups harder to find. People already complained about it feeling to grindy/not rewarding enough and Blizzs reaction is to make it more grindy and less rewarding, classic Blizz... Are they trying to kill M+?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Atm the moment I average ~1.3 items/run From M+ and even then it takes me around 25 runs to get the specific item I'm looking for and furthermore to get it WF/TF and now your saying the avg item per M+ is being dropped to around 0.7?! I don't think I've got a single upgrade from the last 50 M+ as it is and now I wont even get loot at all 30% of the time, and i'll need to clear higher M+ which means runs will take longer, capable groups harder to find. People already complained about it feeling to grindy/not rewarding enough and Blizzs reaction is to make it more grindy and less rewarding, classic Blizz... Are they trying to kill M+?
    Well, for some people this won't really matter. I've ran quite a few Mythic+ and haven't received any gear on multiple runs (even after averaging). Mainly just do them for the gear at the end of the week and that is all. At least I know I'll get something then (99% of the time a relic that is a downgrade).

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucked in Gigz, serves you right for being a one note psychopath.

I always make sure to /sorry whenever I see someone of the opposite faction show up to a kill a second too late.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, so the Mythic+ changes are actually a colossal nerf not a QoL buff? Jesus...

Typical Blizzard /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    I actually think they are trying to kill it, like 6.2 demo lock. They have no plans on carrying it over to 8.0 and want to sever peoples attachment to it.

Deleted
    Funny DLC, that happens a lot xD

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I actually think they are trying to kill it, like 6.2 demo lock. They have no plans on carrying it over to 8.0 and want to sever peoples attachment to it.
    Doubt it. M+ has kept dungeons more relevant than ever. It's an easier way to provide more 5man content without having to push out a ton of dungeons through the expansion.

I'm perfectly fine with this change. Keeps stress away from having to avoid depleting it and stops people from feeling so pressured to 3 chest it. The changes don't make them any less relevant than they were before. Just people overreacting.
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-05-04 at 12:56 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Now if only the add on can tell us what zone it is also in. I keep missing valshara for some reason and I seem to always come on for highmountain. I only completed stormheim and Azusa once. Is it me, or is highmountain always on the rotation often? I usually play on Monday and Tuesday at 10amish and every other day after 9pmish. So I'm pretty consistent that I should've caught valshata by now and not the constant high mountain I keep getting.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    This addon will make coordinating leveling alts much easier. I'm currently leveling up 4 alts that are all 104 purely just using the invasions.
    Yup same here the xp per hour on these legion invasions is really good. Getting all my stragglers up to 110 whenever these invasions are active.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Doubt it. M+ has kept dungeons more relevant than ever. It's an easier way to provide more 5man content without having to push out a ton of dungeons through the expansion.

I'm perfectly fine with this change. Keeps stress away from having to avoid depleting it and stops people from feeling so pressured to 3 chest it. The changes don't make them any less relevant than they were before. Just people overreacting.
    Its not overreacting, there's a decent change in the depletion mechanic and an absolutely horrid change in the loot reduction. It was already a rather low chance of getting what you need, now its even worse for no reason.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its not overreacting, there's a decent change in the depletion mechanic and an absolutely horrid change in the loot reduction. It was already a rather low chance of getting what you need, now its even worse for no reason.
    There is a reason. It's to stop people from farming lower level keys just to 3 chest for more loot. With the max keystone being raised from 10 to 15 again it means that people can aim to do 15 even if it means not doing what would normally be considered a 3 chest timer. People weren't doing mythic+s that they didn't feel they could 3 chest because of it.

So yes. Overreacting.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Keep the change to depleting keystones.

Remove the chest nerf. Farming lower keys isn't a problem so stop trying to make it one.

Problem solved.

There is a reason. It's to stop people from farming lower level keys just to 3 chest for more loot. With the max keystone being raised from 10 to 15 again it means that people can aim to do 15 even if it means not doing what would normally be considered a 3 chest timer. People weren't doing mythic+s that they didn't feel they could 3 chest because of it.

So yes. Overreacting.
    Except if you can 3 chest a 15 (which isn't hard if you have half a brain) its a reduction and makes M+ not worth doing, IE dead.

I don't get how people can be like "Yay they're taking loot away!"

They can shove the same six pieces in that one chest, but they want to kill M+.

Oh and people were doing low keys was only a thing BECAUSE keystones were limited in a group, with the depletion change you can run endless 10/15s within one group now.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except if you can 3 chest a 15 (which isn't hard if you have half a brain) its a reduction and makes M+ not worth doing, IE dead.
    Except the average user can't 3 chest on a 15 much less so on harder affix weeks. I guess the majority of WoW users don't have half a brain. Who knew.

Oh and people were doing low keys was only a thing BECAUSE keystones were limited in a group, with the depletion change you can run endless 10/15s within one group now.
    No people were doing quick keystones because they were faster, easier, and had so much loot that running those multiple times were more effective than taking much more time running a 10-15 and potentially getting less than 3 chests.

You're just looking for reasons to cry at this point.

Except the average user can't 3 chest on a 15 much less so on harder affix weeks. I guess the majority of WoW users don't have half a brain. Who knew.

No people were doing quick keystones because they were faster, easier, and had so much loot that running those multiple times were more effective than taking much more time running a 10-15 and potentially getting less than 3 chests.

You're just looking for reasons to cry at this point.
    I got raiding, I don't care, but they're seriously trying to kill it say this point. Three items is too little, that's LESS then you get from most dungeons on regular mythic. I think only maw has 3 bosses. I just don't understand how you can look at less loot overall and be like "hmm, Good change".

And yes, have you been in lfr lately? The majority of the wow user base has been dropped on its head many many times.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-05-04 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I must be retarded, but I didn't get the joke on DLC?
    You either get lucky and make it in for that last percent of the kill all the time, or you're that person who ALWAYS sees it die as you're JUST out of range.