Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    homophobic jokes are;
    A> only funny to homophobes, and
    B> still homophobic.

Because his "joke" was obviously homophobic? It literally demeans homosexuals. That's the whole "joke", making fun of homosexuals. Sorry, I don't see the humor. It's like making a joke about "how greedy Jews are", or "how dumb black people are". Those are just racist statements. People who aren't prejudiced don't find them funny in the first place.
    Thread won.

-

On topic: I don't think this is enough to ruin Colbert's life. Just as there isn't a reason why a scientist should have to come on air, crying, just to be forgiven about his shirt.

We can't keep having the regressives have the cake and eat it too, though. Either the two are okay, or neither are.
    Last edited by Darkeon; 2017-05-03 at 10:58 AM.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone get Colbert a nice hat, because he laid the bait and pulled in the fish like a pro with this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    colbert has been pretty embarrassing since he got his own show.

Colbert has a show?

Doesn't this happen every few months? Remember a feminist getting into a tissy over it. He plays up non scandals for rating and materials.

Hes a entertainer this isn't really news or a rallying point.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'm for that as long as we get rid of all of Fox.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how the strategy is saying that Trump is Putin's bitch is somehow denigrating to gays. That's a bold strategy cotton, let's see how it doesn't pay off.

See the thing here is people in the thread think sucking a dick is degrading and wrong, so any mention of it is immediately offensive. There is a big difference between calling Trump a cocksucker and saying that he loves Putin so much he's willing to suck his dick. Someone who sees all guys who suck dick as gross and wrong does not see this difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Saying that Trump is Putin's bitch by attributing a gay act to him is denegrating.
    You do know girls suck dick too right?

10+ Year Old Account
    #triggered

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he should sexually harass some women. Might be on his side and defend him at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stephen Colbert, currently #1 in ratings in his timeslot, ended his monologue at the start of his show last night attacking Trump for going after 'Face the Nation's' John Dickerson. In the middle of it, he claims, among other things, "In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is Vladimir Putin's cock holster."

Video:

Relevant bit is at 10:04, but the entire monologue is great.

How did conservatives respond? Throw a tantrum and start #Colbert. I think what's funny is that I remember seeing many of them freaking over over the #CancelColbert hashtag started by that dumbass asian woman for Colbert's "Ching Chong Ding Dong" bit on the Colbert Report.

The hashtag is primarily trending atm due to it being hijacked by people mocking the retarded outcry (Because we all know how effective they were at boycotting Hamilton, Kelloggs, ect), but it is still filled with children legitimately thinking this will do anything.

Not much else to say, just wanted to point out another example of the hilarious hypocrisy of the right under the reign of the Glorious Leader. Oh and my favorite out of the quotes was, "You talk like a sign language gorilla who got hit in the head."
    You should bring back #rapemelania to counter dem triggered conservatives

The hypocrisy of leftists bringing up hashtag trends...........

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    -"so donald trump..."
    -the audience giggles
    -"so donald trump is a homosexual"
    -entire audience bursts into boisterous cheers, applause, and laughter
    -"he likes taking men's penises..."
    -audience gasps with hot anticipation
    -"...into his mouth and lick them"
    -audience simultaneously shits and orgasms with riotous guffaws, every woman in attendance gives birth to bastards of colbert
    -"donald trump has a boyfriend and it's another male man"
    -over half the audience suffers from a heart attack or a stroke while survivors, those brave souls, howl and quake in sheer comedic ecstasy
    -"donald trump is gay"
    -eardrums burst over just how funny the remaining audience fines the last line as komedy king kolbert takes a bow and ascends into the stars, where he joins the cosmos as a constellation like the heroes of epics of old
    "cock holster" can be both male or female and only has something to do with homosexuality when a homophobe talks about it.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2017-05-03 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    "cock holster" can be both male or female and only has something to do with homosexuality when a homophobe talks about it.
    Its great that Colbert liberated the use of cock holster, now that misogyny and homophobia are back in style all we need is for him to go on a racist tirade about how Trumps mama's so black...
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Do people in this thread really not know the difference between a gay act and a submissive male act? Are we going to have this same argument if someone made the joke that Trump was fine with letting Putin stick his dick up Trump's butt?

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people suddenly getting offended on behalf of homosexuals when at one point or another the very same have accused us of shoving our agenda down their unsullied virgin throats is absolutely laughable .

And no, nothing about what he said was homophobic. It was a jab at him sucking up to Putin and any other meaning being inferred behind it is plain mental gymnastics.

Stop trying to use gays as a proxy for your outrage when it's convenient for you lot .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

"In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is Vladimir Putin's cock holster."
    I'm trying to imagine that same joke and how well it would go over if Hillary was President.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm trying to imagine that same joke and how well it would go over if Hillary was President.
    But her emails!!!!!!

I can't take this much winning. I really can't.

Lets discuss Obama and Hillary.

Poorly, Hillary wasn't even good enough to be Bills cockholster.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Poorly, Hillary wasn't even good enough to be Bills cockholster.
    You do have a point...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I can't take this much winning. I really can't.

Lets discuss Obama and Hillary.
    basically

/10

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    basically

/10
    You are so right, lets go back to bringing up W. Bush!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Is Hillary Putin's cock holster? Can't make a joke without context.

Beside your god king is so moronic, that's the type of perfectly fine jokes you can make about him. Now if he weren't such a douche bag, the jokes might be different.