Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post

Besides, Calia has potential In marrying Anduin, strenghtening both Kingdoms In a bond of marrige.
    "Both"
    What kingdom? The kingdom of lordaeron doesnt exist anymore, all that's left are ruins and memories.
    Tirisfal is forsaken land.

And calia is around 40, in no way is she marrying anduin.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Argents aren't going to do shit if its Alliance trying to move in on Forsaken territory, or they will get blighted too. And the Blood elves /Forsaken are not going to let the Alliance move in either way. Its war the moment Alliance show up.
    the argents already own the eastern plaguelands.

who they allow the settle there is none of the forsaken's business.

and the argents would have the help of the death knights. sylvanas couldn't do shit to the argents and survive it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the argents already own the eastern plaguelands.

who they allow the settle there is none of the forsaken's business.

and the argents would have the help of the death knights. sylvanas couldn't do shit to the argents and survive it.
    Given what happens in Death Knight's Class Order Hall Quest in Legion, it's safe to say Argent wouldn't want anything to do with them anymore.

Besides, Calia has potential In marrying Anduin, strenghtening both Kingdoms In a bond of marrige. I mean I already look at Anduin and think.... Blonde of hair... hmh.
    A (still) teenager marrying a 30-something for a political alliance, I never knew Azeroth's Humans were that feudal.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I was pretty shocked when i heard tbh

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Given what happens in Death Knight's Class Order Hall Quest in Legion, it's safe to say Argent wouldn't want anything to do with them anymore.
    their relationship seems to be mostly patched up after that incident. they were only doing what they thought they had to do to save the world. they harbor no ill will towards the paladins, it's on the paladins to forgive.

considering that the paladin has to go to them to create the corrupt ashbringer, which must happen after the death knight's assault, then they must be on speaking terms again at least. i doubt the death knights would tolerate the forsaken doing too much.

Arguably rightful ruler, the last rightful one was Terenas, once Arthas fell to the Undeath he forfeited his rightful claim In my eyes, and Calia was left as the only choice for rightful heir.

Besides, Calia has potential In marrying Anduin, strenghtening both Kingdoms In a bond of marrige. I mean I already look at Anduin and think.... Blonde of hair... hmh.
    Age wise, Calia is the same age group as Varian, so there's no way Anduin would merry her. Political wise, Arthas kinda runs the Menethil Name to the ground when he signed up with the Scourge and slaughtered/raised majority of Lordaeron's population, why would Anduin merry someone associated with the worst mass-murderer of Azeroth's history? (Might not be THE worst, but I bet pretty close).

Not to mention, there isn't a kingdom left to rebuild anymore. When Stormwind was destroyed in First War, the majority of population escaped with their life and they are the foundation of new Stormwind. When Lordaeron was destroyed, Arthas takes it personally and slaughtered majority of his own people, it's the first Undead Campaign in TFT. There wouldn't be anyone for her to rule even if Calia decides to retake the throne.

There are way too many people, dead or alive, that still carry a grudge against Arthas, and thus Menethil family as a whole. If Calia shows herself to public, someone would probably try to have her killed for what her brother has done. It make perfect sense for Calia to lay low, she doesn't want a dagger at her throat at night either.

- - - Updated - - -

their relationship seems to be mostly patched up after that incident. they were only doing what they thought they had to do to save the world. they harbor no ill will towards the paladins, it's on the paladins to forgive.

considering that the paladin has to go to them to create the corrupt ashbringer, which must happen after the death knight's assault, then they must be on speaking terms again at least. i doubt the death knights would tolerate the forsaken doing too much.
    We have no idea if Artifact Hidden Appearance quest is canon. Some may be, but for this one I think not. I just can't imagine Paladins willingly corrupt the Ashbringer

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    We have no idea if Artifact Hidden Appearance quest is canon. Some may be, but for this one I think not. I just can't imagine Paladins willingly corrupt the Ashbringer
    well, does anyone have the dialogue from the class specific world quest that pops up for paladins? does it address the deathlord negatively?

mograine and liadrin were also together in dalaran without incident. they just seem to want the same thing, and the spreading of the forsaken is an affront to both the orders for similar reasons. i don't think the ebonblade would stand by and watch the crusade fight spreading undead without helping, not with mograine as a horseman.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's only a spoiler if you've been living under a rock for the last 8 months.

well, does anyone have the dialogue from the class specific world quest that pops up for paladins? does it address the deathlord negatively?

mograine and liadrin were also together in dalaran without incident. they just seem to want the same thing, and the spreading of the forsaken is an affront to both the orders for similar reasons. i don't think the ebonblade would stand by and watch the crusade fight spreading undead without helping, not with mograine as a horseman.
    Why not, Ebon Blade had issues with Lich King personaly, not the scourge.

The potential faction leadership conflict a la Thrall x Garrosh in Alliance will prevent Blizzard to make she claim her birthright. Also we already saw in the comics an Old Anduin in the future on Alliance leadership.
    Unless... *insert time travel and multiverse here*
    Last edited by Nynthalas; 2017-05-04 at 01:08 PM.

Arguably rightful ruler, the last rightful one was Terenas, once Arthas fell to the Undeath he forfeited his rightful claim In my eyes, and Calia was left as the only choice for rightful heir.
    Whether you see it that way or not, doesn't mean his rights were renounced, the only one who had the authority to actually do that was Terenas and he didn't, as such Arthas succeeded him and appointed his regent while he set sail to Northrend.

She really hasn't she is already in her forties, meaning the wrynn line would be at risk if Anduin married her and she has nothing to her name, in fact she doesn't even have that anymore, since she renounced it. Not to mentionthe people of Lordaeron are all but entirely wiped out there is nothing of value for Stormwind.

- - - Updated - - -

There is quite a bit of bad blood between the ebon blade and the argent crusade, far more than with the forsaken. The death knights assaulted the Argent crusade twice and defiled their dead, to put it simply the forsaken have done pretty much nothing to the crusade, but are resurrecting dead in general, while the death knights resurrect the dead as well and fallen paladins specifically, during their assault on lights hope.

Honestly I find this more interesting than a doomed to fail 'take lordaeron from the forsaken' storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    The big thing holding them back to fulfilling your dreams are that the forsaken are a playable race and the undercity is their capital, so their hands are tied simply because of gameplay reasons.
    It's not gameplay reasons. Arthas pretty much made their family a lost line and the Forsaken ARE the people of Lordaeron and they follow their leader and the horde. Get over it. Who is Calia going to rule? The whole 50 non forsaken people?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    A (still) teenager marrying a 30-something for a political alliance, I never knew Azeroth's Humans were that feudal.
    Jaina is over 30 years old and calia is older than jaina

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

You assume the argents are going to bother with the forsaken, after the death knights literally tried to kill them and raise their Highlord? If you are right and the Crusade forgave the death knights, they aren't going to even bother with the forsaken. The Alliance are screwed if they go to Lordaeron.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You assume the argents are going to bother with the forsaken, after the death knights literally tried to kill them and raise their Highlord? If you are right and the Crusade forgave the death knights, they aren't going to even bother with the forsaken. The Alliance are screwed if they go to Lordaeron.
    like i said, the crusade owns the eastern plaguelands and the north half of the western plaguelands. their towers are all over the map of the east. the forsaken may have patrols out there, but it's not their land.

who the argents allow to settle it is up to them and i don't think they will tolerate faction conflict on their lands.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    like i said, the crusade owns the eastern plaguelands and the north half of the western plaguelands. their towers are all over the map of the east. the forsaken may have patrols out there, but it's not their land.

who the argents allow to settle it is up to them and i don't think they will tolerate faction conflict on their lands.
    They already tolerated the Slaughter of the Alliance once at Andorhol. If the Alliance in coming back into Lordaeron for some reason I can't imagine it being for peaceful purpose. They will want a larger and larger slice of the Lordaeron pie, and the forsaken will have to beat them back out again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Not sure she has the cup size to fill Sylvanas' "shoes" after she is killed as a future raid boss though.

Yes dude, Kel'thuzad is still alive, don't worry he would wreak the filthy forsaken scum