10+ Year Old Account

[Weakauras]Hunter pet missing or dead triggers when demounting

Hey guys,

I have created this simple weakaura to play an obnoxious sound whenever my pet is dead or despawned.
    Code:
    dqJMdaGAIK6LkKAxcHxtKQzQqYCvrZwu3ui62KQDkK2lA3QA)eL(Pc0WuPs)MIHsuyWevgUkCqHYXuuluOAPefTyIy5I8qIuEk4Xe8CPMQGjtY0HUircxvLQCzQUUsBwbTDvYHP0xvi(mH(lPmsfQLPinAvkJNijNubClIeDAjNxrmnIQ2Mkv8nvQQ5mde0jOiOyGW(yQef9ede2VqchosKGvaRlpKkrrpfPr5mQuoFxcyQef9edeWjhoHgT42e23V8hjyx0qyBx7YVvczNsi4x(JeKM5vfwMVjSTRjXVzVktIXjiSnA01UvkNaw6UIW2U2(fY4e2VqchosyBxZMRlNXjSTRn22YWrkHW2UMUzF0vucrczJvXab0M9hNYab9nJfdejsaTz)rgiOVzSyGircB7Ax(Tsi7ucbHSTBgi01lMDcJVx0Guitc6BglgimsmzoQbL2OzCIej0hUade66fZoJotKW2UMq22nJtizYode03mwmqKiHJRd0M9hzGG(MXIbIejm0kGL5zGG(MXIbIejOQHdlHnJtyGG(MXIbIejKScode03mwmqKiHTDT(WfyCIeuvl17lG1LtW(ti8REivIIEQz0zcjxSmFyYHtOempH6lutWOFKD0vm6mb0LkCMGSYrWUOHsiyvQclZBZAyQef9uZarcLIW49rpjRCYWrzLt5wLSYnLGvalZ3mqOrBczGqB2xryGh90qRGFgtPg87ZrCR0JTjBFgPRk7jy2x1NXQ0yt6JWiksqz0e2gn6ucbLrt372k6ucbLrRn7RyCIegwF13yGqB2xryGh90qRGFgtPg87ZrCR0JTjBFgPRk7jy2x1NXQ0yt6JWiksqz0AZ(kkHircQQpY2jdiyEgvE5VZ807tKqtyAeYhXmHlgDw(PZejb
    It works pretty good, except it also triggers whenever I fly around on my mount (and Wow despawns the pet) and whenever I dismount it also plays the sound, because the pet takes like 2 or 3 seconds to spawn after a dismount.

Is there a way to circumvent this? For instance by delaying the WA to trigger whenever I'm not in combat?

Thanks in advance.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    ooops, misunderstood
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2017-05-03 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Is there a way to circumvent this? For instance by delaying the WA to trigger whenever I'm not in combat?
    Do you mean to delay it until you are in combat? Because when not in combat would still make it fire when when you dismount.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    Do you mean to delay it until you are in combat? Because when not in combat would still make it fire when when you dismount.
    I dont want it to fire only when im in combat, because quite often for reasons pets despawn without notice, and im in the middle of something wanting to attack and have no pet. so i want it to always fire, except give it a few secs after a dismount.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope that makes sense.
    Warlock (SL main)