Havoc Spec for M+

Howdy all,

My guild group has been pushing to get into higher M+ dungeons. Im wondering if there is anything more I can do on my part in the group.

I have every legendary except Raddon and Prydaz along with enough gear that I can switch around legendaries and keep my 4-piece T19 set active (~905 iLvl).

Lately I've been running: 3313323 with Sephuz and DoG for legendaries.
    Basically, Im spamming stun on CD, and leeching to keep myself healed up.

However, Im wondering if I should be approaching things differently.

What are the best M+ Specs w/ Legendaries?

Thanks!

Deleted
    I really really love Raddon + KJ'BW. Spec is similar, 3323323.

Open with Eye Beam + KJ + Annihilate + Blade Dance. At this point, some mob is probably casting something or using an ability so I stun and sidestep to gather souls to reduce cooldown on Eye Beam / Stun.

If I would be doing a +15 tyrannical I would switch to the default raiding spec though but for pretty much anything else, demonic was better for me (and incredibly more fun).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcambros View Post
    Howdy all,

My guild group has been pushing to get into higher M+ dungeons. Im wondering if there is anything more I can do on my part in the group.

I have every legendary except Raddon and Prydaz along with enough gear that I can switch around legendaries and keep my 4-piece T19 set active (~905 iLvl).

Lately I've been running: 3313323 with Sephuz and DoG for legendaries.
    Basically, Im spamming stun on CD, and leeching to keep myself healed up.

However, Im wondering if I should be approaching things differently.

What are the best M+ Specs w/ Legendaries?

Thanks!
    I see my role to burst certain problem packs or bosses quickly. So for me the combination of the ST build with bracers+bloodlet works very well. I have high cleave damage with bloodlet and insane AoE cleave if I get nemesis ready and AoE with CB, but the big benefit is that you can basically kill any boss up to very high levels even on tyrannical before they're any kind of threat. Running 2232311 with bracers and anger. Pretty decent cc with stun, perma slow on TG and imprison. High ST burst with good sustained cleave and high AoE dps if timing CDs properly. Wouldn't really run this build without the bracers though, ring is a big help as well.
    Running the demonic build is viable as well and isn't as legendary dependant imo, but I feel it gets worse the higher you go and doesn't really offer too many benefits outside of high sustained DPS and survivability on really big pulls, which you can't do on high levels as much anyway - depends on the dungeon though. Most certainly wouldn't run demonic on something like tyrannical VotW. Legendary choices here would be something like bracers, anger (st), raddons (AoE,cleave) though basically any combination of legendaries would work.

Deleted
    For me bloodlet + normal raid build.. not a fan of demonic unless its teeming or something like brh..

U can always switch ring out for KJ/raddons or even belt on large packs

Like others have said demonic is probably the best go-to unless you're running high tyrannical m+. The self healing is awesome. Bloodlet+bracers is a solid choice too (but I hate it >.>).

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

If you really care about self healing you can go demonic but I run with 2230112 with the moarg bracers.

Fel barrage is very strong and bloodlet is still insane when you start making smaller pulls due to difficulty of the higher keys.

Since you don't have raddons anyway, there is no reason for you to not take fel barrage.
    Last edited by evermynd; 2017-05-31 at 04:09 AM.

Deleted
    Bloodlet and st spec with moargs,
    First Blood ans st spec with shoulders+ring
    Demonic with raddons+ring.

Those 3 are all decent.
    For the standart st build&shoulders you need to be able to use meta and nemesis right, though.

Deleted
    I run Demonic with raddons+ring and its pretty cool.

Deleted
    I use Raddon and ring with demonic build for MM+ : HUGE dps on pack but kind of low on bosses. Also, I really like the gameplay of this build, cause it gives you so much selfheal and mass stun !

i use raddons and aothg with demo build and tend to do well especially on fortified afix

Depending on dungeon/affix:

Demonic with Bloodlet with Raddons+Bracers for trash. I will swap to Ring+Bracers on boss pull.
    ST Raid build with Bloodlet. Ring+Bracers with Dinner Bell for bosses. I'll swap the dinner bell and sometimes ring out for trash pulls.

Give raddons + moarg a try in m+. It's a blast and the most AoE dmg you can squeeze out of the DH. For bosses or high HP single targets change to moarg + ring. (use preset item sets for easy switching)

This is the build I use for m+ with teeming or fortified or lower levels if I want to have some fun blasting through mobs.
    http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#G1_x

For tyrannical I go with http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#G_9x
    use raddons + ring in trash and ring + shoulders in ST or high HP targets.