Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I got raiding, I don't care, but they're seriously trying to kill it say this point. Three items is too little, that's LESS then you get from most dungeons on regular mythic. I think only maw has 3 bosses. I just don't understand how you can look at less loot overall and be like "hmm, Good change".
    If you one chested any Mythic+ currently then you would only get 2 pieces of loot. What is your point exactly?

You can look at the changes and say "good change" because of the problems it fixes. You don't have to farm lower levels to get max loot. You don't have to find overgeared pugs for the higher keys just to make sure you 3 chest it. You don't have to worry about people leaving to depleting your stone or even depleting it in general.

Reg Mythic is also irrelevant considering it's a lower ilvl than Mythic+ loot. It's not going to compete with raid loot in most circumstances. Sure, I can agree that maybe 3/4 pieces of loot (3 standard 4 if you do it fast enough) might be a better change but I'm not going to pretend like the changes don't bring a lot of good and that M+ is ruined because that would be ignorant.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

The only currency in mythic+ is time (RL time). Keys have always been endless. So yes it is a huge fucking nerf in reward_vs_time_invested. Nobody is overreacting you're just trying to be a tool (that you are).

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    If you one chested any Mythic+ currently then you would only get 2 pieces of loot. What is your point exactly?

You can look at the changes and say "good change" because of the problems it fixes. You don't have to farm lower levels to get max loot. You don't have to find overgeared pugs for the higher keys just to make sure you 3 chest it. You don't have to worry about people leaving to depleting your stone or even depleting it in general.

Reg Mythic is also irrelevant considering it's a lower ilvl than Mythic+ loot. It's not going to compete with raid loot in most circumstances. Sure, I can agree that maybe 3/4 pieces of loot (3 standard 4 if you do it fast enough) might be a better change but I'm not going to pretend like the changes don't bring a lot of good and that M+ is ruined because that would be ignorant.
    I'm not saying all the changes are bad, the depletion change should go through. They don't need the loot reduction to kill the farm groups, the depletion does that, people DON'T need new keys from outside groups anymore. People aren't farming less then 10 for gear either, that's AP farming (people still do that which is quite sad with the changes) the groups that farm a 5 right now can farm a 10 JUST as quick, but overall there's MORE 5 keys then 10 keys, 10 keys are limited. They need to make them worth running though, every dungeon has SO much loot that can drop, only giving you a chance a 3 of those is just silly, 5 at MINIMUM for clearing fast enough.

If they want to buff slightly for people who can't even 2 chest (which btw would still be a loot nerf in 7.2.5, the only time you win is if you can BARELY make a timer) just give 3 items base, still less then a normal mythic, but more then they do now.

It may not kill mythic+ but its on the way to doing just that, already we're planning no more than 1 +15 for the week for the chest, no point farming with an even worse drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You either get lucky and make it in for that last percent of the kill all the time, or you're that person who ALWAYS sees it die as you're JUST out of range.
    Or it an be interpreted as people with flying and without flying but using flight paths.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    The only currency in mythic+ is time (RL time). Keys have always been endless. So yes it is a huge fucking nerf in reward_vs_time_invested. Nobody is overreacting you're just trying to be a tool (that you are).
    More like you're just looking for the next thing to cry about like everyone else. But sure, throw insults because you don't have a valid argument to be had. It's definitely the way to have a debate.

It's definitely overreacting and your response further proves that. Everyone is going to continue running M+ just like they're doing now. Only they'll be pushing for 15 instead of 10 for the weekly chest.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

In regards to that Legionfall United proc: It's really idiotic to say it mildly. Did Normal and Heroic NH last night (20 tokens) and not a single one procc'ed. Then I have guildies mentioning that theirs sometime proccs 2x...

So are they trying to kill M+ at this point?

It's so demoralizing they are reducing loot, it already takes many many runs to even possibly find an upgrade.

I don't understand what is the problem with it currently? I think it's one of hte best things about the game right now. This change is going to piss off a lot of people. Even visually, "3-chesting" runs is nice to have, makes you feel good. Not only are they reducing loot, but making it more inefficient.

I have had Legionfall United Proc exactly 1 time ever, and I have had this order hall upgrade basically since it was first available. Something doesn't seem right with this at all.

It would not be the first order hall fail, the order halls need to be fixed to some degree as some classes most definitely have it easier than others. Similar issues with my Monk and ever getting armor upgrades at all unless it's from a mission that awards them. Also I hate that my new 7.2 follower on my dk is blood. I don't need a 3rd blood follower. >.>
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-05-05 at 01:00 AM.

I find it odd they are still tuning T20 sets when they are basically already in game. So will these changes go live as Tomb hits but before 7.2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    I find it odd they are still tuning T20 sets when they are basically already in game. So will these changes go live as Tomb hits but before 7.2.5?
    It will be done the same was Nighthold was. A patch prior to raid release and then more tuning after the first week it's out and they have more data.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    More like you're just looking for the next thing to cry about like everyone else. But sure, throw insults because you don't have a valid argument to be had. It's definitely the way to have a debate.

It's definitely overreacting and your response further proves that. Everyone is going to continue running M+ just like they're doing now. Only they'll be pushing for 15 instead of 10 for the weekly chest.

I seem to see a post you insulting half the wow player base ...
    "Except the average user can't 3 chest on a 15 much less so on harder affix weeks. I guess the majority of WoW users don't have half a brain. Who knew."

And before you attempt to defend that comment it's an insult however you try to sugar coat it.

Hypocrisy?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Leroy V1 View Post
    I seem to see a post you insulting half the wow player base ...
    "Except the average user can't 3 chest on a 15 much less so on harder affix weeks. I guess the majority of WoW users don't have half a brain. Who knew."

And before you attempt to defend that comment it's an insult however you try to sugar coat it.

Hypocrisy?
    I'm honestly glad you decided to make a new account to make 0 sense.

The average user can't 3 chest a 15. Especially now that 15 is harder than it used to be. More difficult affixes only aim to reduce that number.

That's not insulting. That's fact. It's no different than the average user not being able to successfully do Mythic raiding much less clear 10/10 Mythic NH. Neither of them were designed for the average user. It just makes them average, and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm not the one saying that the average user has half a brain, It's sarcasm aimed at the guy that DID imply it as most of the WoW player base CAN'T complete a 3 chest +15.

So by all means, understand the situation before making a new account just to look clueless. I don't have to defend shit and you can look at it any way that you want to regardless of how wrong you are.