Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because you say so? That's not how anything works. Antifa is, literally, a group that protests and resists fascism and fascists. That's not a bad thing. If you want to take issue with Antifa supporters who get violent, fine, I'm not defending those who instigate violence, but this girl didn't, so you've got no justification to blame her for any of that.

Plus, it's still not in any way an argument that she's somehow not legitimately a Scout, which is what you claimed.
    I think I know situation in my country better than some random mod from MMO-C. One year ago you had no idea that antifa even exists. We had to deal with these shitheads for a lot of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I think I know situation in my country better than some random mod from MMO-C.
    What "situation"? You're making up complete garbage to slander a 16-year old girl for standing up to neo-nazis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Your image isnt authentic. You just copy pasted it from a right wing media outlet.

And show where your political home is. Not just alt right, but obviously supporting nazi propaganda.
    You can find several pictures of her proving it. Maybe you're fake.

- - - Updated - - -

What "situation"? You're making up complete garbage to slander a 16-year old girl for standing up to neo-nazis.
    With antifa. What else?
    I don't give a crap if she's standing up to neo-nazis or not. I consider neo-nazis to be scum TOO.

Deleted
    You can find several pictures of her proving it. Maybe you're fake.
    ..says the right wing agitproper who crossposts denounciaten fake images to discredit a 16 year old couragous girl from his right wing filter bubble.

How ridiculous can anyone get?

You are at the very limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    With antifa. What else?
    Again, so what? All "antifa" is, is people who oppose fascists. The horror.
    I don't give a crap if she's standing up to neo-nazis or not. I consider neo-nazis to be scum TOO.
    The problem, here, is you've given absolutely no reason at all to consider this girl "scum", for daring to nonviolently protest neo-nazis.

So why is she scum? Because she was non-violent? Because she was daring to opposing neo-nazis? Seriously, what is your problem?

You're attacking a 16-year old girl for the "crime" of remaining calm and collected while protesting neo-nazis. You're investing a hell of a lot of effort into making up fantastical reasons to hate her, given that she's done nothing in the least bit objectionable.
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-06 at 05:47 AM.

Deleted
    No, you act as if those who oppose fascists are the same as neo nazis.

You infact help right wing fanatics.

You can find several pictures of her proving it.
    I'm curious, why does the second picture of her have her face blocked out? What is the point of that, considering the first picture shows her face?

Deleted
    The narrative of the right wing propaganda of this thread is

"Neo nazis are the same as those who oppose them"

Which discredits every kind of opposition against fascism and neo nazis.

No, they are not the same. No, antifa isnt all violent rioters.

I am proud to call myself an anti fascist, and never was violent against anyone in my life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I'm curious, why does the second picture of her have her face blocked out? What is the point of that, considering the first picture shows her face?
    Probably some media tried to hide her face.. and someone just compiled pictures of her.
    Here's another one, you can see the same socks. But rym will probably accuse me yet again that it's "fake". Pretty hilarious.

No, you act as if those who oppose fascists are the same as neo nazis.

You infact help right wing fanatics.
    I support right wing. I don't support neo-nazis.

Again, so what? All "antifa" is, is people who oppose fascists. The horror.

The problem, here, is you've given absolutely no reason at all to consider this girl "scum", for daring to nonviolently protest neo-nazis.

So why is she scum? Because she was non-violent? Because she was daring to opposing neo-nazis? Seriously, what is your problem?

You're attacking a 16-year old girl for the "crime" of remaining calm and collected while protesting neo-nazis. You're investing a hell of a lot of effort into making up fantastical reasons to hate her, given that she's done nothing in the least bit objectionable.
    This is getting quite boring. Yes, antifa by a really nice definition, or what they want to present, is a group "protesting" against fascists. In reality, they're the real scum attacking innocent people just because they think they're "fascists" or "nazis". Most of their members are extremist thugs. I think I know them better than you. Do you even have any in your country? Have you heard of them before Trump election?

She is grouping with them. That is enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is getting quite boring. Yes, antifa by a really nice definition, or what they want to present, is a group "protesting" against fascists. In reality, they're the real scum attacking innocent people just because they think they're "fascists" or "nazis". Most of their members are extremist thugs. I think I know them better than you. Do you even have any in your country? Have you heard of them before Trump election?

She is grouping with them. That is enough for me.
    You didn't really need to sum up the fantastical things you've imagined for me; I was well aware of what they were.

They just have no grounding in fact, and have nothing whatsoever to do with this girl, who hasn't done any of the shit you're so upset about. So why are you blaming her for it? Because of her socks?

Deleted
    I support right wing. I don't support neo-nazis.
    No, in this thread you support neo nazis by setting them equal to those who oppose them. With faked propaganda images from sources you never verified. You are nothing but a disinformed parrot who repeats every bullshit he gets from questionable sources fitting to your own agenda. And for that you even discredit a 16 year old girl just to get your disinformation going.

What is more ridiculous than that? Become human again, you forgot what it means to be when you sold your brain to /pol/.

Deleted
    You didn't really need to sum up the fantastical things you've imagined for me; I was well aware of what they were.

They just have no grounding in fact, and have nothing whatsoever to do with this girl, who hasn't done any of the shit you're so upset about. So why are you blaming her for it? Because of her socks?
    And several other photos where it's clear that she's part of their nice little group.
    Oh yeah, and here socks clearly show that it's a real nice young girl not willing to resort to violence. Oh sorry, I forgot. Violence against "neo-nazis" isn't real violence.

- - - Updated - - -

No, in this thread you support neo nazis by setting them equal to those who oppose them. With faked propaganda images from sources you never verified. You are nothing but a disinformed parrot who repeats every bullshit he gets from questionable sources fitting to your own agenda. And for that you even discredit a 16 year old girl just to your disinformation going.

What is more ridiculous than that? Become human again, you forgot what it means to be when you sold your brain to /pol/.
    After your first sentence I stopped reading your post. If other sentences were that much stupid, it isn't worth it. Sorry.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's another one, you can see the same socks. But rym will probably accuse me yet again that it's "fake". Pretty hilarious.
    Her kind takes care of kids? Throw her in jail at once. That is unacceptable behaviour.

That kind of behaviour can lead to all kinds of awful.

(i am going by google translate which gets "we raise your children too". I just assume it is close)

Deleted
    After your first sentence I stopped reading your post. If other sentences were that much stupid, it isn't worth it. Sorry.
    .. says the guy who participates in a witch hunt against a 16 year old girl that opposes fascists.

And why? Only because she dares to hurt your political agenda.

Really, if someone needs an example for right wing propaganda on MMO-C, this thread is the reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    And several other photos where it's clear that she's part of their nice little group.
    A group which did nothing wrong. At all.
    Oh yeah, and here socks clearly show that it's a real nice young girl not willing to resort to violence. Oh sorry, I forgot. Violence against "neo-nazis" isn't real violence.
    What "violence"? She wasn't involved in any violence.

There you go again, literally making shit up so you can slander a 16-year old kid because you don't like that she was protesting neo-nazis. Because I seriously can't figure out any other reason for you to do this.
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-06 at 06:10 AM.

Deleted
    There you go again, literally making shit up so you can slander a 16-year old kid because you don't like that she was protesting neo-nazis. Because I seriously can't figure out any other reason for you to do this.
    anonymity + audience ..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Her kind takes care of kids? Throw her in jail at once. That is unacceptable behaviour.

That kind of behaviour can lead to all kinds of awful.

(i am going by google translate which gets "we raise your children too". I just assume it is close)
    Yes, either our kids, which we don't want, as our kids shouldn't be raised by lunatics, or kids of immigrants.

A group which did nothing.

What "violence"? She wasn't involved in any violence.

Oh yeah Endus, I totally agree with you. Nice logo she wears. Let's crack some neo-nazi skulls open. White po.. oh shit sorry.. antifa power!
    Maybe one day you will realize that antifa, or sometimes AFA, means antifascist action. And that doesn't mean talking to neo-nazis.
    Same as our neo-nazis beat random white people for some stupid reasons like "long hair", our antifa peaceful protesters beat random people just because. There's no difference between them.
    Anyone who associates with either of them is in my eyes scum.

To give you an example that you should be more familiar with, since you obviously don't know antifa, next time you meet KKK guys, don't worry about them. Unless of course they try to lynch you. Until then, they did nothing.

I'm out. This is ridiculous.

Deleted
    Anyone who associates with either of them is in my eyes scum.
    "Everyone who hates fascism is scum".

Just write it like you mean it.

You are an extremist, as you only know extremes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah Endus, I totally agree with you. Nice logo she wears. Let's crack some neo-nazi skulls open. White po.. oh shit sorry.. antifa power!
    Maybe one day you will realize that antifa, or sometimes AFA, means antifascist action. And that doesn't mean talking to neo-nazis.
    Which would mean that, despite her socks, she's not behaving as if she's part of that group. So you've basically proven your own claim to be baseless, but you probably won't acknowledge that.

Sorry, I hold people's actual actions and statements higher than what some other person imagines they might have been in some fantastical alternate timeline or whatever it is you're doing.

Plus, the symbol you've suggested is on her socks isn't even an Antifa symbol, exclusively. It's been a general anti-racist symbol that's been floating around for nearly 20 years.

To give you an example that you should be more familiar with, since you obviously don't know antifa, next time you meet KKK guys, don't worry about them. Unless of course they try to lynch you. Until then, they did nothing.
    The key difference being that those KKK members are defined by their belief that blacks are subhuman, which I find to be offensive and disgusting.

Antifa members, on the other hand, are defined by their belief that fascism and racism are wrong, and I don't see how that's a "bad" position in the first place.

I might also see some Catholic guys, and I probably won't worry about them, either, despite knowing that IRA terrorists are a thing.
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-06 at 06:28 AM.

hes actually buying 4 boxes of thin mints. if you listen to the audio you can hear him asking "how much?" good job on the news misinterpreting the picture though.