Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man up and go full bald, this ain't dragon ball gt son!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately as annoying as issues like these can be for some, it's generally considered to be a low-importance art issue and only a small number of the public would notice it so it's not worth the dev's time fixing, especially as in the case of some minor issues, attempting to fix it could result in a greater number of undesired results. I had a similar annoyance with my in-game helm of choice which would display incorrectly in stealth from Cata launch to Legion, and despite the issue now being resolved, it most likely wasn't intentionally fixed, just a happen-stance of them adjusting the way all helms are displayed on the character.

It's possible that this issue will also get resolved in a similar fashion, but it could take a while.
    Last edited by Kufell; 2017-05-05 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    You must be fucking blind if you can not see that the lighting is off
    Confirmed blind by Varian Wrynn himself. Easily the worst hair style across all races in the game. Can't see how any sort of lighting can make that hair style look anything other than complete garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yeah...I get that it upsets you, but it's not exactly something anyone at Blizzard is going to care about.
    Nor is it that game breaking..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..