Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It must be a strange concept for you to visualize, that someone may care about the well being of society as a whole, realizing that a healthy nation is important to being a strong and thriving nation, while at the same time disliking certain aspects of behavior.

What I find strange is how much conservatives actually believe liberals are faking it when they show real concern for other people. I realize most of them lack basic human empathy (and then pretend to have it themselves when it comes election time, kekt) but it is strange that they truly believe it does not exist in others.
    Yeah you care so much about them you just go on claiming such horrid traits as this to be the norm. Its perfectly clear how high and above these folks you feel yourself to be its not wonder you judge them to be lesser creatures.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Me every human who every lived. I think its completely impossible to live on this planet and not feel, think, or act in some fashion that could be perceived as racist, to me its part of what makes us human. But folks on these boards, well they tend to limit it in the US to Southern right wing aligned folks. But please do tell me how you have a bleeding heart for you fellow country men in the south im willing to listen.
    Nope, that's not real. I have never in my life seen anyone outside internet, be called racist in person. In this thread, not a single person called anyone racist, with you bringing it up. What the fuck are you talking about? You could have avoided it, without saying it. You are the one who made it unavoidable in this thread. Not them, you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nope, that's not real. I have never in my life seen anyone outside internet, be called racist in person. In this thread, not a single person called anyone racist, with you bringing it up. What the fuck are you talking about? You could have avoided it, without saying it. You are the one who made it unavoidable in this thread. Not them, you...
    Right im just going to ignore my experience with posters in the past and just give folks a clean slate to go forth form with every different thread. Im sure they do the same for me.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you care so much about them you just go on claiming such horrid traits as this to be the norm. Its perfectly clear how high and above these folks you feel yourself to be its not wonder you judge them to be lesser creatures.
    You called them racist!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Constantly bashes people who disagree with them through similar mockery on other threads, hides behind fake virtues when it suits them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right im just going to ignore my experience with posters in the past and just give folks a clean slate to go forth form with every different thread. Im sure they do the same for me.
    Your post was contradicted before you made it. Reagardless of who you are trying to ignore, you ignored that your post was contradicted before you ever hit send. They are not the ones calling people racist, you did. Why is it so hard to look in the mirror?

You called them racist!
    I called everyone racist in point of fact. My use of the term racist in the post you are harping in is a just a reflection of my experience from the posters im mocking. If you want it to eat up your time then go for it, you can keep harping on it im not all the busy this Saturday. But while your wasting away your time ill still point out the main gist of my post. I dont for one sec believe folks on these boards, who have been so detrimentally vile against right wingers in general give two shits about suffering of those very right wing folks they oh so readily despise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Constantly bashes people who disagree with them through similar mockery on other threads, hides behind fake virtues when it suits them.
    It's like that police bullshit. You get people bitching that an incident is out of line, with those who think they are defending cops, saying such actions are normal. To then bitch that media makes these incidents seem like all cops. There is this massive disconnect with reality, because internet provides so many safe spaces.

It's like the guy here bitching that you cannot say a word without being called racist. How often do you people actually hear anyone be called racist in person, in real life? How close is that reality, to the safe space of 'my opinion is misjudged because I cannot say a word without being called racist'.

- - - Updated - - -

I called everyone racist in point of fact. My use of the term racist in the post you are harping in is a just a reflection of my experience from the posters im mocking. If you want it to eat up your time then go for it, you can keep harping on it im not all the busy this Saturday. But while your wasting away your time ill still point out the main gist of my post. I dont for one sec believe folks on these boards, who have been so detrimentally vile against right wingers in general give two shits about suffering of those very right wing folks they oh so readily despise.
    Your experience isn't in this thread. You are the problem you are bitching about. Look at the preconceived bullshit you bring to every thread. You have no right to complain, when you are the one that responds generally with above expectations. You came into a thread taunting, without anyone expressing what you claim. I know it's hard to accept and I am not crazy enough to believe you'll admit realizing it, but in this thread right here... not in my experience... not on some other forum... not in some articles comment section. Right here, right now, you are the problem that you are complaining about.

Somehow i doubt you all really care for the welling being of folks you call racists either way. But hey this is great material to mock them right?
    Simply thick irony. And no, it will be tragic if anyone ends up dead or deep in debt because of the GOP's healthcare reform.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The pre-existing clause is one of the things that is "good" about ACA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The pre-existing clause is one of the things that is "good" about ACA.
    That's is pretty funny... I don't mean "funny"... I actually laughed...

It's like that police bullshit. You get people bitching that an incident is out of line, with those who think they are defending cops, saying such actions are normal. To then bitch that media makes these incidents seem like all cops. There is this massive disconnect with reality, because internet provides so many safe spaces.

It's like the guy here bitching that you cannot say a word without being called racist. How often do you people actually hear anyone be called racist in person, in real life? How close is that reality, to the safe space of 'my opinion is misjudged because I cannot say a word without being called racist'.
    The internet is free of most social constants that restrict ones ablity to fully express themselves without fear of repercussions. the worst that can happen to you or i here is a banning. This is why the behavior norms of internet conversions and real life conversations tend to be drastically different. But this difference does not mean internet conversations are less real. i personally tend to find them more real because of that removal of civility.

That's is pretty funny... I don't mean "funny"... I actually laughed...
    You don't think it is one of the good things that was to come about as part of the ACA?

10+ Year Old Account
    The internet is free of most social constants that restrict ones ablity to fully express themselves without fear of repercussions. the worst that can happen to you or i here is a banning. This is why the behavior norms of internet conversions and real life conversations tend to be drastically different. But this difference does not mean internet conversations are less real. i personally tend to find them more real because of that removal of civility.
    So... how does being called racist on this format hinder your expression?

What it means, is that you have no trouble saying shit online that you wouldn't off. It means you can be as racist and be called racist for it, without it ever happening off line. You know, since unlike real life, people know nothing of who you actually are. If you say a single racist thing to your friends, no one will care, because they know you. On a forum, where a passerby does not know you at all, the same single comment will make them think you are racist. Then you will go on bitching that someone who isn't racist in real life such as your self, is now racist on line. At no point realizing that you are to blame for what you are saying and thinking that posting on the internet isn't less real... accept anything being shown that would define you as real, instead of a reply bot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    You don't think it is one of the good things that was to come about as part of the ACA?
    I do, which is why I wouldn't put it in quotes. I have nothing holding me back from saying any part of ACA is good. I don't need to distance my self from it, by attributing a word "good" to anyone else.

I have, never in my life, been without insurance, home, auto, life and health. Pre-existing conditions mean fuck all to me.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under the Affordable Care Act, insurers couldn’t deny anyone coverage based on their health status. And the amendment doesn’t change that part. As a Kaiser Family Foundation summary of the GOP bill says, it retains the “requirement to guarantee issue coverage” — which means coverage must be offered regardless of health status — and it retains the “prohibition on pre-existing condition exclusions” — which forbids insurers from excluding coverage specifically for a policyholder’s pre-existing conditions.
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

So... how does being called racist on this format hinder your expression?

What it means, is that you have no trouble saying shit online that you wouldn't off. It means you can be as racist and be called racist for it, without it ever happening off line. You know, since unlike real life, people know nothing of who you actually are. If you say a single racist thing to your friends, no one will care, because they know you. On a forum, where a passerby does not know you at all, the same single comment will make them think you are racist. Then you will go on bitching that someone who isn't racist in real life such as your self, is now racist on line. At no point realizing that you are to blame for what you are saying and thinking that posting on the internet isn't less real... accept anything being shown that would define you as real, instead of a reply bot.
    None of this really is what i just said. The gist of what i said was internet conversations let folks express themselves more freely then real life conversations. i said this in relation to you claiming folks dont just call others racists in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Under the Affordable Care Act, insurers couldn’t deny anyone coverage based on their health status. And the amendment doesn’t change that part. As a Kaiser Family Foundation summary of the GOP bill says, it retains the “requirement to guarantee issue coverage” — which means coverage must be offered regardless of health status — and it retains the “prohibition on pre-existing condition exclusions” — which forbids insurers from excluding coverage specifically for a policyholder’s pre-existing conditions.
    You forgot the waiver part, which is what all the wrangling has been about in the last two weeks.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post

States can now opt-out of that under the bill and those people will be put into high risk pools.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    You forgot the waiver part, which is what all the wrangling has been about in the last two weeks.
    As well, the "redefinition" of just what is a pre-existing condition is just...abhorrent. You can TELL that the authors were old Republican men (and no where to be seen is Erectile dysfunction!!!)