Honor Talents for Arenas vs RBG

Hey everyone, I know we mostly talk about pve stuff here, however I am starting to play pvp quite a bit more on my DK and cannot find the information needed without paying money to skill-capped. Mostly, I'm not sure if the honor talent setup on SC is for arenas or RBGs. So mostly I was wondering what people were running for their honor talents.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    for what spec?
    Unholy/Frost

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Unholy/Frost
    http://www.skill-capped.com/content/...s-compositions

Mostly for arena, this gives you a good basis the rest depends on setup mostly. Necrotic strike as mentioned recently will get buffed so that will make a come back soon enough.

As unholy i would not run with many changes to the default talent lay out maybe change tier 75 around but that's about it. Similar talent guide for frost on that site for free, don't have any pvp experience with frost so can't comment on that.

If you want to learn unholy what is generally the go to spec fast, buy one month time on skill capped it will explain things in dept for you, you won't find any better source and it's not that expensive. Rolling back into PvP myself it is what i did and i'm climbing steadily ever since only slower than expected since i can't get a good team before reaching high CR on my own with pugs and being in a primarily PvE guild.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-05-07 at 04:06 PM.