Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Will Masha start repaying Vladdy-boy the money she owns him?
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I'm okay with this, I would also take being a fuzzy chicken, but parrots are more fun.
    This is now how I imagine you look drinking tears at r/the_don:

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Idk, the salt on the_donald right now is drama lama levels.
    still nothing compared to waht the salt would have been if le pen won. Still, salt either way, so win win for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    Will Masha start repaying Vladdy-boy the money she owns him?
    The fun thing is that the email stunt could actually lead to harsher sanctions against Russia. It was a total backfire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

Yep, you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about. History has everything to do with politics, especially in a country like France.
    Pretty par for the course for that poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Nah, makes you like me

popcorn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yes. /10char
    Genn seems like more of an expert on this, so im going to go with his answer that im not a bad person!

now wheres that popcorn genn?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's all the sweeter considering the massive amount of underhanded tactics were used until last to make Le Pen happen.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    By the way, last week's poll gave Macron 59% - Le Pen 41%. Le Pen lost steam during the decisive week.
    She was pretty terrible in the debate. She was rude, dramatic extremely insulting, while Macron remained calm and tried to talk about programs and politics. She shot herself in the foot and looked ridiculous, petty and unfit for a high-responsibility post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    And if you bothered to see Macron's immigration policy, he has a really solid stance on the matter. Keep France in the Schengen Zone, add ~5000 more guards to the border to strengthen the border and clear out those denied passage, create and fund a plethora of integration programs, reform the asylum system, and push a talent visa program.
    it should be upping the guard, denying all refugees not from syria, and then watching them like hawks when they do get admitted. attempt to integrate them, if they plan to stay. ship the rest back the moment the syrian conflict is settled.

7+ Year Old Account
    And if you bothered to see Macron's immigration policy, he has a really solid stance on the matter. Keep France in the Schengen Zone, add ~5000 more guards to the border to strengthen the border and clear out those denied passage, create and fund a plethora of integration programs, reform the asylum system, and push a talent visa program.
    Sounds very good. People opposing the kind of immigration that has been going on should be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem Le Pen is facing now is she banked so hard on winning that her party is already infighting over control of the party and platform. She could lose her core support pretty rapidly based on how that continues.
    Well LePen's just a name, it can be whatever other thing that party and sympathizers spawn really.

Lefties: WE NEED GENDER EQUALITY!!!

Lefties also elect a man as a president again

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. You won't be affected by a terrorist attack. Probably. It's imponderable.

The fun thing is that the email stunt could actually lead to harsher sanctions against Russia. It was a total backfire.
    The whole e-mail leak was bizzare to be honest. If you release all this garbage 2 days before the election it signals that you are feeling very desperate.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

0/10

low effort

Congratulations to France for choosing democracy, pluralism and truth over the alt-rights fascism.

Next up, Merkel better deliver in the German Federal Election, but I'm confident the Germans will do the right thing and stomp on the AfD.

Fellow Americans, we do have our own mess to clean up though. Our own vile alt-right tried to interfere. Something must be done about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it should be upping the guard, denying all refugees not from syria, and then watching them like hawks when they do get admitted. attempt to integrate them, if they plan to stay. ship the rest back the moment the syrian conflict is settled.
    You know that the French problem is largely because their own second/third generation citizens and not the current migrants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

the salt mines are overflowing.

Hey it totally works here too!

Good for France, though surprised the vote was this wide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

Another American that thinks 1) France cares about gender when voting; 2) Macron is a lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Sounds like a chicken farm.
    Exclusive footage from the_donald

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance