Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The vast majority of the forsaken were just mindless zombies at one point and they all have a soul, even constructs seem to have souls attached to them. If it is true and anyone who was undead at one point faces eternal torment, it is a rather shitty way to go, though the usual afterlife in the shadowlands seems to be rather bleak in general.
    As presented by Ulthalesh, even Naga aquariums filled with baby murlocs or worm cocoons have souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You dare mock Lord Stomach STAB, AND OUR MASTER LOREWALKER CHO?!

HOW DARE YOU!?! /s
    i wish i could napalm that entire continent with piss and watch it disolve

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The guy is BATSHIT crazy. He has blamed the death of Varian and his son on Sylvanas. If you want to blame someone for his death, blame himself. Guy committed suicide. You can also blame Garrosh because if Sylvanas did not attempt to take silverpine, the Forsaken would've been labeled as traitors and killed off. This cheesehead deliberately saw Varian get killed by Gul'dan and says he wishes to avenge his death by killing Sylvanas. WHAT? He went against the direct orders of Anduin that the Horde is to NOT be engaged unless the situation requires it. [The sake of it was to not restart the faction-war.]. No, this guy says fuck you, takes a valuable piece of the Alliance military and engages her and ends up losing many soldiers, the ship and nearly his life -TWICE- in Stormheim.

The guy is a complete shithead to Anduin. "A KING MUST BE ON HIS THRONE, NOT MOURNING!!", Do you realize where you are, Genn? In Stormwind. Your Kingdom is fucked over how can YOU of anyone tell another King how to rule? and Genn, you mourned the fuck outta your son and he deliberately killed himself. Then when Anduin arrives at his father's death-site he yells in his face like some guy caked up on crack-cocaine. "HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE!!".

The guy has started wars for no reason, out for revenge for no reason, serving at the leader of the Alliance military for god-knows what reason. This guy is one crazy mothertrucker and needs to be put down. I don't care how they off him, questline, dungeon boss, raid boss, this character needs to f'ing go. I'm sick and tired of this guy ruining a cool race. He's a F-tier character and whoever wrote him thinking he was supposed to be the "cool guy" of the Alliance, epicly failed.
    That emo bitch faced evil psycho murderer Sylvanas is much better though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    That emo bitch faced evil psycho murderer Sylvanas is much better though, right?
    How is Sylvanas an emo bitch faced evil psycho murderer? Please think your reply out before you post in my thread. Make sure its constructive, and actually makes sense.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

How is Sylvanas an emo bitch faced evil psycho murderer? Please think your reply out before you post in my thread. Make sure its constructive, and actually makes sense.
    the emo bitch face part is pretty plain as day....

the skulls, the eye shadow, them eyes and her overall demeanor.

The sad part is, that all the in game and story material I've seen thus far has her about as murderous as resident Green Jesus while not actively going on personal vengeance missions to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    the emo bitch face part is pretty plain as day....

the skulls, the eye shadow, them eyes and her overall demeanor.
    I think Sylvanas is more what you would call "goth" as opposed to "emo" - nothing androgynous about Sylvanas' get-up and the eye-shadow, pale features, omnipresence of skulls and other elements of the macabre are a dead giveaway. As for being a bitch, well, Sylvanas was never kind - even in life she was often playfully cruel, exceedingly vain, and perhaps touched with more than a little arrogance. I'm sure she had a softer side to her nature, but you would have to ask Nathanos about that and he strikes me as the kind of person that would be less than forthcoming.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I'm surprised this is still going.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I wish Genn had died and Liam had lived, personally. Especially with how the entire worgen story arc turned out to be a hypocritical redemption story. "Cursed blood that makes you and your people into feral killers? No problem, we have a ritual for that. Here, have a spot in the Alliance you abandonded to the Scourge during the Third War, after decades of being a selfish, unhelpful douche. Yeah, sure, you can be one of the heroes of the story!"

Nevermind that the guy was already supposed to be an old man during the Second War, meaning he should be like 100 years old in WoW. Just sweep that one under the rug.
    I'd rather have Darius Crowley as the leader, and how the hell does Genn even fight at such an old age? Even with the Worgen curse, he should be stiff as a board
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    genn is one of the best written character in wow. if you dont likel him then say so, not call him a bad written and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think Sylvanas is more what you would call "goth" as opposed to "emo" - nothing androgynous about Sylvanas' get-up and the eye-shadow, pale features, omnipresence of skulls and other elements of the macabre are a dead giveaway. As for being a bitch, well, Sylvanas was never kind - even in life she was often playfully cruel, exceedingly vain, and perhaps touched with more than a little arrogance. I'm sure she had a softer side to her nature, but you would have to ask Nathanos about that and he strikes me as the kind of person that would be less than forthcoming.
    Soooo she was and elf? Or a cat?

10+ Year Old Account
    you mourned the fuck outta your son and he deliberately killed himself.
    This right here makes with think this post is a......well you know what , Try playing the worgen story before trying to talk about it. Saving your father from an arrow is not killing yourself.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    Wut? He's actually one of the better characters there are. Forsaken are pretty much equal to fucking Nazi when it comes to Gilneas, he's having beef with them? No shit, I wonder why... and then on top of that he got backstabbed by Horde on Broken Shore that one time he was convinced to work together with them, which led to a guy he really appreciated getting killed AND if that was not enough - Sylvanas of all things is the leader of the Horde now?

That's some frikkin' edgelord circumstances there, can't blame the dude.

>Worst written character
    >Not Med'an

And there goes all your credibility.

"What are we if not prisoners of this curse?" *10 min later* "Raise more undead my Val'kyr. Can't have myself alone be the cursed one, can I?"

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    "What are we if not prisoners of this curse?" *10 min later* "Raise more undead my Val'kyr. Can't have myself alone be the cursed one, can I?"
    Misery loves company.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    The guy is BATSHIT crazy.
    Perhaps, but this isn't the same as "worst written".

He has blamed the death of Varian and his son on Sylvanas.
    Sylvanas shot his son. She also abandoned Varian & the Alliance to die at the Tomb of Sargeras.

What I just wrote is absolutely true. Obviously though, it's missing some rather important context - ie, that Genn's son took an arrow meant for Genn, and Sylvanas retreated when it was obvious the Horde were *this close* to being overrun at the Tomb.

However, Genn clearly isn't seeing the first thing clearly, because he's a father who's seen his son be killed right in front of him. No wonder he hates Sylvanas. I don't like that this informs his policy-making all the time, but that's a separate issue.

Second, as far as the Tomb goes, he & the Alliance had no idea how bad the situation was for the Horde. Under realistic conditions, the Horde would've sent a note to Anduin explaining what happened, and intellectually Genn might even understand. But emotionally? Uh-uh.

You can also blame Garrosh because if Sylvanas did not attempt to take silverpine, the Forsaken would've been labeled as traitors and killed off.
    1. Garrosh wipes them out? Sucks to be them, then.
    2. Garrosh wasn't the proximate cause. Sylvanas shot the arrow, not the funny-coloured orc.

He went against the direct orders of Anduin that the Horde is to NOT be engaged unless the situation requires it.
    Again, a character that disobeys the orders of another character is not necessarily badly written.

The guy is a complete shithead to Anduin. "A KING MUST BE ON HIS THRONE, NOT MOURNING!!"
    Honestly, Genn's right on this. Anduin's job is to rule, not to cry over his dad. Admittedly, I think Genn's a bit of a hypocrite, given he bases his own decisions on his emotions, but his advice is nonetheless correct. Not nice, or touchy-feely, but correct.

"HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE!!".
    Serious question, TBH. Let's suppose Anduin leaves Stormwind secretly, and as a result, several important papers don't get signed. Oops, those reinforcements for Azsuna never make it, and ten thousand Alliance soldiers are wiped out by the Burning Legion.

But hey, at least Anduin got to see where daddy died!

:P

This guy ... needs to be put down.
    Amusingly, given how much I disagree with your post, I do agree on this. Or... he at least needs to retire, shall we say. He can't think clearly when it comes to Sylvanas & related matters, which means he shouldn't be in a position to give orders relating to such stuff.

Maybe he & Sylvanas can die (for good) tearing into each other at some point. That way he'd have a fitting end (exacting revenge), be out of the way, and take out the Banshee Hitler too.
    Still not tired of winning.