Thread: "Mains"

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up "Mains"

What class is your current main?

Also do you have a link to your current main's armory?

What do you try to accomplish on your main over your alts?

My main is a paladin and it's in my signature.

Wow those bans don't last very long do they....

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-09 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Wow those bans don't last very long do they....
    This is Jaylock man....

Infracted

Hey, it's the mods' 2nd account again.

Infracted

Okay

I'll bite

What is the purpose of your informal survey?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Okay

I'll bite

What is the purpose of your informal survey?
    Why is it something that you have to say "you'll bite?"

Its a simple question, what class do you main? Thats it. Link your armory if you choose. I'm curious as to what everyone chooses to play and where they are at in their progression.

Is this such a destructive and trolling question now days?

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is Darsithis (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...moon/darsithis). I play a death knight because I loved playing undead Arthas in WC3, and I've kept him as a main for the entire time I've played World of Warcraft, from raiding Ulduar to today.

I don't try to "accomplish" anything, really. I just play him and occasionally my alts. My alts never have the same gear and I almost never end up raiding at all on my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why is it something that you have to say "you'll bite?"

Its a simple question, what class do you main? Thats it. Link your armory if you choose. I'm curious as to what everyone chooses to play and where they are at in their progression.

Is this such a destructive and trolling question now days?
    Spare me the faux outrage, Jay

Why didn't you make a poll? If this gets 14 pages long there's no easy way to aggregate answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    My main is Darsithis (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...moon/darsithis). I play a death knight because I loved playing undead Arthas in WC3, and I've kept him as a main for the entire time I've played World of Warcraft, from raiding Ulduar to today.

I don't try to "accomplish" anything, really. I just play him and occasionally my alts. My alts never have the same gear and I almost never end up raiding at all on my alts.
    Didn't you used to play on Proudmoore?

- - - Updated - - -

Spare me the faux outrage, Jay

Why didn't you make a poll? If this gets 14 pages long there's no easy way to aggregate answers.
    ??? Not sure why you say that, i'm not outraged haha.

I could make a poll but I just wanted people to write their answers in the thread and show me an armory link.

I could make a poll but I just wanted people to write their answers in the thread and show me an armory link.
    I fucking love you.

Ah, but again, for what purpose?

r u gonna draw me

7+ Year Old Account
    i main my holy priest.
    click the image in my signature for the armory.

i already accomplished what i wanted with the character, getting Aotc:Gul'dan and get to 900+ before 7.3
    7.3 because i thought i'll gear up extremely slowly cause school and real life stuff.

now im just waiting for ToS while doing the legionfall campaign and my weekly mythic+.

Formerly known as Arafal

My first character was a gnome 'lock called Dhrizzle because I wanted a gnomish caster and all my friends already had gnome mages. When I reached level 10 I checked out the talent trees and though Conflagrate looked fun so I went down the Destruction tree, and I've played the same Destruction warlock for about 12 years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you used to play on Proudmoore?
    I did until Dragon Soul, when I moved to Feathermoon and left my guild. My partner stopped raiding with us at the same time, so I wanted a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    r u gonna draw me
    Where is this coming from? lol

Curiosity is the purpose. Discussion, Interest, WoW Related, Message Board, i dunno you pick.

Deleted
    I mained Balance druid in Legion for 1 week (a bit too long casting times for me), then Elemental Shammy (Since I think Legion version is very nice and I highly recommend playing one for fun I was done with it somehow, Chain Lightning Spam and stacking earthquakes makes me quit I think), then Enh shammy recently for 10 days but it's too mindless for me right now, and now WW monk with OS tanking or healing whatever and looks good. We will see.

I play priest, I made a hunter first but when it came to grouping, there were a noticeable over abundance of hunters, trying to get into a group as a hunter was nearly impossible for me and it was kinda frustrating that every group somehow already had 2-3 hunters. so i rolled a priest, actually levelled up quite fast and found a guild starting to raid. the rest is history, really, I got a taste for healing and just haven't looked back. I like playing a role that can to some degree carry ppl.
    in classic priests were the be all end all healing class so, there was no contest, best healer>all other classes. that was it for me then, wanted all the time, the complete opposite of my first character.

Where is this coming from? lol

Curiosity is the purpose. Discussion, Interest, WoW Related, Message Board, i dunno you pick.
    Seems a rather banal topic and asked in a way that doesn't invite a whole lot of interesting answers.

Idk maybe I was hoping for a smidge of creativity and thoughtfulness. Carry on.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maining a Dk at the moment probably will the rest of legion wanted to go back to maiming a hunter this expan as I think there the best they have been since wrath but I've been tanking for to long and can't stand to play a class that can't tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...рмеллот

My first retail WoW character and my main for over 6 years. Casual PvPer (a dedicated WPvPer in the past), transmog set seller & collector & pet battler. Ret exclusively, has never played Holy or Protection.

Started on EU, played on Defias Brotherhood and Maelstrom, now having fun on Russian realms.

Playing mostly for fun + trying to be a kind of "jack of all trades, master of the none". Well, except actual raiding progression and serious PvE - I don't enjoy any kind of long, tedious and repetitive activities with minimum variety.

P.S. Have a sheer number of twinks and alts (mostly low and mid-level ones), but didn't spend much time on any of these.