Currencies to buy next Heirloom upgrade with?

What are your predictions on how we will obtain the new heirloom update items going from 100-110?

I am hoping it is the Marks of honor, maybe 25 per upgrade. Because with a lot of alts and auto-completing the world quests that grant these marks it will be easy for me personally to get them. Gold works as well of course.

Edit: I didn't know but the last step apparently costs 14 Marks so I guess using marks is a definite way of getting them then.

Probably Marks of Honor, Order Resources, Gold and maaaaybe Nethershards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Probably Marks of Honor, Order Resources, Gold and maaaaybe Nethershards?
    Please, let it be Nethershards. It'll be so hilarious!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the other ones are sold for gold, so there...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Please, let it be Nethershards. It'll be so hilarious!
    I would much prefer that than spending gold!

I got so many shards

It should be order hall resources, so you have a way to spend these.