Thread: RIP Hayven

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Unhappy RIP Hayven

Hayven Games of Youtube has lost his battle against cancer. He frequently showcase behind the scenes parts of WoW, including hidden/scrapped content and content from vanilla that had been removed.

Damn i really hoped you were kidding. I loved his videos and some of them brought back memories. May you rest well Hayven.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Damn i really hoped you were kidding. I loved his videos and some of them brought back memories. May you rest well Hayven.
    Don't think so. It seemed he died on March 18th according to the comment of the video.
    Hayven passed away on the 18th of Mars 2017, 26 years old.
    (Mars is the Swedish word for March)

Last edited by Saluna; 2017-04-24 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goopay2002 View Post
    Hayven Games of Youtube has lost his battle against cancer. He frequently showcase behind the scenes parts of WoW, including hidden/scrapped content and content from vanilla that had been removed.
    Had to go check it myself...

WTF, that sucks man... ugh..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Fuck me. That's terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is horrible news. thoughts and prayers with the fam
    Hi

RIP good friend!

I would like to share his youtube page, but I have not posted often enough on here. If someone who can post links would kindly place one it would be appreciated.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to share his youtube page, but I have not posted often enough on here. If someone who can post links would kindly place one it would be appreciated.
    Check my earlier post on the thread

Just got the youtube notification of a new video and quickly had excitement for him posting for the first time in a while turn to sadness. Really sad to see him go

Deleted
    RIP man, this actually sucks.

Oh wow... thats horrible to hear. I've been following him for some time as I loved his ''behind the scenes'' work with dungeons and raids, and some of his very cool lore videos and fan work. He was also more of an old school player who absolutely loves the bigger dungeons and raids. RIP and thanks for all your work

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    Check my earlier post on the thread
    I did, and thank you

Rest in piece Hayven. You made some awesome videos. I always enjoyed watching those "behind the curtains" of Old Raids and Instances. Really was neat to see how Blizzard made them. Hope you're up there chillin with Varian in the Halls of Valor <3

NEver heard of this person, but damn that sucks. Rest in Peace man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Never heard of him but its always sad when some one passes away.

R.I.P

7+ Year Old Account
    Crossing my fingers Blizz give him a send-off. Loved his YouTube channel and all the great videos he did, real shame to see him gone.
    Still not tired of winning.

RIP, was very sad to hear he didn't make it.

He made great videos.

Really sad news indeed... Loved his videos of exploration and discovery.

May he rest in peace and explore any potential realms of the afterlife out there.

RIP. He was my favorite WoW youtuber by far.