10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Quick question, i usually dont work out.

If all i do is manual labor like lifting 40-50 pounds for 8 hrs straight + biking for 20 minutes to work, then doing 3 sets of push-ups/sit-ups would i gain anything? I usually dont work out, I only weigh like 108, have issues gaining anything. Food wise i eat 3 peanut butter sandwiches and whenever i get home going to start eating eggs too.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it exhausts you, it does something to your body in one way or another.

Your diet is 3 peanut butter sandwiches and "eggs" every day...nothing else? Some people eat so weird, I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    If it exhausts you, it does something to your body in one way or another.

Your diet is 3 peanut butter sandwiches and "eggs" every day...nothing else? Some people eat so weird, I don't get it.
    Got no time for anything else but that and sleep
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Got no time for anything else but that and sleep
    If that is true (even though I highly doubt it), that's a thing you need to worry about and fix, not your muscle gains.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

No...it's probably true. I remember his thread asking about working two jobs with barely any sleep time. Poor guy definitely works hard.

You probably need to take some protein shakes to maximize your results.

Get a crossfit wheel, do that for 15 minutes every day and you'll be ripped in 2 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Get a crossfit wheel, do that for 15 minutes every day and you'll be ripped in 2 months.
    If you can do exercises with correct form for 15 minutes on that thing you are already ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    If you can do exercises with correct form for 15 minutes on that thing you are already ripped.
    For 15 minutes straight, yes. You can do a short set, take a short break, and do that for 15 minutes.

OR, you could do up to 40 repetitions per day.