Thread: Pranks - LFR

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Wink Pranks - LFR

If you could bring a whole raid team (like say, 20 people) into a LFR to do whatever you want, what would be your best idea?

Personally i'd have the entire raid all /follow the 'raid lead' and than just have the train of folks move together as though a multiboxer. And than when it reaches closer to the last boss, suddenly everyone plugs their internet so it looks like the entire 20 just dc'ed at same time.

The looks of those other 5 or so guys will be priceless

Edit: Forgot, 1 guy must act as though hes an innocent bystander too (preferably not in same guild or realm) to record their reactions.
    Edit: Ok with some of you being upset about thinking that I would just leave them hanging there after they all DC and never come back, do you never watch 'Just for laugh gags', where after their reactions are recorded by that guy, they come back and finish it properly, with 0 harm done to the victim. All the while probably laughing / at their response when they all come back together. Definitely a few comments on like 'Woah, weren't you supposed to be a multiboxer?'
    Last edited by Radianshot; 2017-05-09 at 04:37 AM.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radianshot View Post
    Personally i'd have the entire raid all /follow the 'raid lead' and than just have the train of folks move together as though a multiboxer. And than when it reaches closer to the last boss, suddenly everyone plugs their internet so it looks like the entire 20 just dc'ed at same time.

...except you're disconnected...

why 20? just get 4 tanks in and taunt the boss around in a square.

would never do that at night drunk with friends on discord though.... ppl get very very mad.

Deleted
    Some people have far too much free time

10+ Year Old Account
    If you could bring a whole raid team (like say, 20 people) into a LFR to do whatever you want, what would be your best idea?

Edit: Forgot, 1 guy must act as though hes an innocent bystander too (preferably not in same guild or realm) to record their reactions.
    You wouldn't "see" their faces. So the prank falls flat.

All you get is angry chat... you'd think as mmo-c user, you would have had your fill of that.

Deleted
    Yeah, let's screw others over in LFR so you can get your kicks...
    Anyone or any group that attempts any prank in LFR is a total douche and needs to get out more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Some people have far too much free time
    Like you posting 600 times a day on this lifeless forum?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    Like you posting 600 times a day on this lifeless forum?
    If it was lifeless people wouldn't be posting and there would be no discussions happening

He's got you on the ropes Adam.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The best LFR prank to this day was summoning the entire raid to the Wrath version of EoE at the appropriate moment of Dragon Soul.

You could get cancer, that would be an awesome prank.

I used a boost to troll alliance LFR as a tank
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    The best LFR prank to this day was summoning the entire raid to the Wrath version of EoE at the appropriate moment of Dragon Soul.
    now this is a prank.

All i can really say is...

It's fun to be a troll for small things, but you have to get on the other's shoes to really feel it.

How would you feel if you just got back from work and have 1 hour of free time and decide to spend it playing WoW, you queue for LFR, after 10 minutes you join a group just to be trolled and lose your 1 hour of free time?

And even if someone had free time, there is a descent amount of players who do LFR for the fast AP/Bad luck protection farm. And you just ruin everything.

Your idea is not fun. Not at all. Not even to you, because you don't get to see their reactions and say to them with a derp face "it's just a prank bro".

Its just a prank bro chill CHILL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    I used to do Dragon Soul LFR (Spine of Deathwing) with a friend of mine, solely only to kill the tentacles over and over again wiping the raid, blaming other people to get them kicked rofl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Woaa, hostile. Did someone piss in your breakfast this morning or something? LFR is a joke anyway and the 5 people left would find new people who'd join right away.
    TBF pranks are considered juvenile and annoying so naturally people don't enjoy pranksters

Deleted

id be fine with it if they all got a 2 momth break from the game, lfr is bad enough with all the assholes that refuse to perform the role they signed up for, all the afk's and assholes that bring their 2nd account alts in to just afk and follow them.