Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah like those ghost at the start of kharazan, tank aggro three of them you tab like a mad man, broking up your tab, not once.. the mob is targeting lol

i dont even know why they touch to the tab targeting, that was fine before legion ;p
    According to the forums tab was definitely not fine before Legion, only reason they are trying to fix it is based on player feedback.

Ghosts in kara are untargattable cause they are two-layer models, so annoying as a tank.
    -
    How to make targeting easy for tanks?

1) When click TAB target the leftmost mob in melee range that is attacking the TAB user and scroll from LEFT to RIGHT
    2) IF the leftmost mob is not in melee range AND casting target it on fist tab
    3) IF the leftmost mob is not in melee range AND NOT casting, target the next leftmost mob in melee
    4) IF any mob in melee is casting and no mob in range is casting - target it.
    5) IF there are more than one mobs casting in melee range, target the leftmost caster
    6) IF there are more than one mobs casting and some in melee, some @ range, target leftmost melee caster on first tab, leftmost ranged on second and then go standard left to right
    7) IF there are marks set on the target BY TANK, override above-mentioned rules and go first TAB X, Second Square, Third Moon, Fourth Diamond, Fifth Triangle, Sixth Circle, Seventh Skull.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrotosTheTank View Post
    Ever do Upper Kara? I might as well remove my tab key altogether for the first few mobs, extra fun when in conjunction with teeming....
    Yep tab targeting on the lady ghosts doesn`t seem to work. Looks like a bug right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    But nooo now we have to settle with this compromise.
    It's only a game. Why you heff to be mad?