Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Trump is trolling everyone on here. If you didn't think Comey was gonna be let go, regardless of what praise Trump gave him before this was set in motion, you obviously haven't been paying attention the last year and a half or so.

Dems will now spend another 6 months talking about this and Russia chasing their own tail with nothing to come of it. Midterms are gonna come around and repub's will win it all because at that point dems will have lost ALL credibility as the party who cried wolf.
    I'm predicting this is gonna wreck the GOP, just like the crying wolf worked with the clinton emails for the GOP. Chicken little works.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Trump is really fucking dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I hear you - if it does come to that, I'll be moving to Canada/Europe/Australia.
    No you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    I honestly don't know what to make of this. Did he not like what he said about the emails? Was he about to leak something damaging? I honestly don't know where Trump is going with this one.
    I think is very much the reason.
    Fire someone who can't or won't further your agenda.

Trump is very two-faced.
    Praise someone when they are offering something, and berate them when they are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    "WTF, I love Comey, he didn't do anything wrong, impeach Trump!" - The Left, May 2017
    I know its hard to not be a super partisan ideologue, but nobody is saying this. Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    I'm amazed. For several reasons. Why fire Comey who for all the circus is considered a non-partisan serious director?

Why have the Deputy Attorney General. The one who was almost unanimously confirmed by the Senate, as in both Republicans and Democrats recommend this?

I understand that there was a desire to get rid of Comey from both sides of the isle, but this is not a wise move.

There were however many rumors that Comey had lost the respect of his agents within the FBI after some of the decisions he made.
    there must be something else going on we havent heard about.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's bullshit and you know it's bullshit so stop spreading bullshit.
    How is it bullshit? Or do you deny that Democrats didn't want Comeys head on a pike for his 11th hour shenanigans? Trump was singing his praises then and now its cited as the reason for his termination? Please lol

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I think he's actually a pretty intelligent maniac, it's his devout followers whose intelligence I call into question.

Firing Comey was stupid though. Huge mistake there, but that's what happens when you listen to a pet monkey like Sessions.
    I'm not so sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Especially considering Comey apparently found out by watching TV while he was in the LA office of the FBI...he was apparently not given any advanced notice of his firing, which is poor form and seems much more indicative of this being a retribution firing that was politically motivated rather than "Well, we sure didn't like how he handled that Clinton thing last year. It just took us 4 months to say/do anything about it!"
    This is the most ridiculous thing about it. Not the most abhorrent, but ridiculous.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    They supposedly are shocked by the reaction to this firing. Apparently they thought everyone would love it.

Fucking delusional or just straight up liars.

The irrational folk, those still supporting Trump are under some delusion that this is about partisan politics.

Wake up sheeple - this is about Trump being literally insane, he is destroying the country and the world in slo-mo.

Rational folk realise that Pence is his replacement, and that's fine - once Pence is in, we can get back to partisan name calling and crap.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Developing country level.

Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    Yeah, like getting too close to the truth about Trump's little connections with Russia. That "Making America Great Again" was more about making Russia great again...

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The irrational folk, those still supporting Trump are under some delusion that this is about partisan politics.

Wake up sheeple - this is about Trump being literally insane, he is destroying the country and the world in slo-mo.

Rational folk realise that Pence is his replacement, and that's fine - once Pence is in, we can get back to partisan name calling and crap.
    Pence is either just as culpable or incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I really doubt the mid terms will go as smoothly as you say.
    Again, you haven't been paying attention since Trump announced his intent to run. How many times has the left said, more or less, "I really doubt" about Trump since he announced he was running for president? How many times along the way have they been wrong? Wow. You guys are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Pence is either just as culpable or incompetent.
    Indeed, but he isn't batshit crazy. First step is to stop the crazy man with his finger on the button.

Pence is just like Bush ... ultra conservative religious republican. You might not like what he does over the next 4-8 years, but you will survive it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    This is the early stages of the rise of fascism, removing all threats to his power.
    Yea because the FBI is a real threat to his power. It seems to me like the Judiciary is throwing their weight around and have actually blocked some of Trumps agenda. What has the FBI director done? Nothing the implicates Trump. You would think if they had any solid evidence they would release it. But they dont. They dont have the solid evidence like the clinton emails.

Hey FBI. If the emails are sooooo hackable why dont u do a russian sting operation and hack their government. Oh wait its cuz you know if you did there would be serious repercussions. Its the same reason Russia would not openly hack the US. The US government is just mad that Russia pulled a fast one. Some hacker group hacked shit sold it to Russia. Russia dug through the mess and gave them the important stuff and the group released it to the public. So FBI or CIA go fucking do the same and stop crying over spilled milk.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed, but he isn't batshit crazy. First step is to stop the crazy man with his finger on the button.

Pence is just like Bush ... ultra conservative religious republican. You might not like what he does over the next 4-8 years, but you will survive it.
    What I'm saying is that if it ever gets to that point he may not be viewed as a viable option. The focus and scrutiny will shift to him if/when it were to happen, and the chances he can hold up to that scrutiny are not great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, you haven't been paying attention since Trump announced his intent to run. How many times has the left said, more or less, "I really doubt" about Trump since he announced he was running for president? How many times along the way have they been wrong? Wow. You guys are insane.
    If you think it's been the left doing it, you haven't been paying attention. Trump has had this reputation for over 30 years. This includes when he was saying he wanted to run independent with Oprah as his running mate, when he was a democrat saying Clinton's economy was more spectacular than even Reagan's. A large number of historically conservative publications refused to endorse him. A segnificant portion of conservatives were not fond of him either, with several going as far as endorsing Hillary.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi