Item Level 910
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
    Finger
    +2,010 Stamina
    Prismatic Socket
    Equip: Beast Mastery:
    Gain the Dire Stable talent.

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 8 sec. 4 sec.
    Item - Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, and Kill Command increase the damage bonus of Bestial Wrath by 1.0% for its remaining duration. 1.5% for its remaining duration.
    Item - Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus Driver Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, and Kill Command increase the damage bonus of Bestial Wrath by 1.0% 1.5% for its remaining duration. Instant.
    Item - Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus Cobra Shot, Multi-Shot, and Kill Command deal 10% 15% increased damage while Bestial Wrath is active.

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Talents
    Chimaera Shot A two-headed shot that hits your primary target and another nearby target, dealing (600% 720% of weapon damage) Nature damage to one and (600% 720% of weapon damage) Frost damage to the other. Generates 10 Focus for each target hit. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 30 Talent. 40 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.

Beast Mastery
    Beast Mastery Hunter Increases damage/healing of Chimaera Shot, Cobra Shot, Kill Command by 20%. Increases buff duration of Bestial Wrath by 5,000 5%.
    Increases damage/healing of Bestial Wrath by 5. Decreases damage/healing of A Murder of Crows by 45. Increases damage/healing of Volley by 50%. Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec.

Bestial Wrath (Beast Mastery) Sends you and your pet into a rage, increasing all damage you both deal by 25% for 10 sec. 15 sec. Bestial Wrath's remaining cooldown is reduced by 15 12 sec each time you use Dire Beast.

Bestial Wrath Bestial Wrath's remaining cooldown is reduced by 15 12 sec each time you use Dire Beast. Hunter - Beast Mastery Spec.

Kill Command (Beast Mastery) Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 0.04 * Level + 13.3% of RAP + 1 + 265.5% of RAP or 2 + 531% 15.9% of RAP + 1 + 318.6% of RAP or 2 + 637.2% of RAP ] Physical damage to its target.

Deleted
    small buffs and small nerfs.. tier nerf was obvious.. idk were they are going with bw duration buff.. Cd reduction nerf..

That ring does not look very good.. i get dire stable zero dps stats (rings have a lot) so i can take wotc/big game hunter? i was already getting too much focus with belt/shoulders

Would have been nice if the talent was from the chimera shot talent section (bigger rotation!).. but i guess that would be overpowered?

The rings are supposedly unfinished, wouldn't be surprised if they got a couple of 2nd stats slapped on them in a later cycle. Yet, with giving out Dire Stable it stands in direct competition with the belt, both offering more focus to spend, it's going to depend on which piece is offering more focus or enough damage to justify the smaller focus regen. Pretty stupid to have 2 legendaries competing in that way imo. I'd prefer it to be Stomp or Blink Strinkes as no other BM leg is in any way affiliated to aoe atm.

seems like chimera shot will hit like a truck thou is it better than stomp or DF ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    seems like chimera shot will hit like a truck thou is it better than stomp or DF ?
    It has a 15sec base cooldown now reduced by haste, in no way thats a viable talent.

On PTR, with my current live build @914 ilvl, its hitting for 404k per target crits for 808k, with the known max of 2 targets. Both DF and Stomp outperforms Chimera shot on either ST or AOE 2+ targets, not only for the pure dmg, but they get a direct benefit from Wild Call procs, even tho you remain with Dire Beast while using chimera shot, Dire Beast itself without stomp talent it's just a regular pet hitting auto attack.

Even if chimera shot had the benefits of Wild Call and 2 charges such as DB/DF (which it should), it would remain a junk talent. Max of 2 targets... just no.

Chimera is pure junk, and it will probably continue to be trhoughout the expansion.

On a side note.... BM is spectacular on PTR as it is, T20 set is a beast, ToS trinkets are delicious.... i hope it remains this way. It won't be a top monster DPS spec, but it will be noticed.
    Last edited by zaphre; 2017-05-11 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    This build doesn't really change its damage. The BM passive increased its damage by 20%, and that was reduced to 5%. In return, its base damage was increased by 17%. (Same with Kill Command and Cobra Shot; no major change in damage to either from this build.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    This build doesn't really change its damage. The BM passive increased its damage by 20%, and that was reduced to 5%. In return, its base damage was increased by 17%. (Same with Kill Command and Cobra Shot; no major change in damage to either from this build.)
    Cobra Shot got a noticeable buff, ~40k extra dmg per shot on PTR on my hunter compared to live, same items/spec.

Average on LIVE - 545k
    Average on PTR - 627k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphre View Post
    Cobra Shot got a noticeable buff, ~40k extra dmg per shot on PTR on my hunter compared to live, same items/spec.

Average on LIVE - 545k
    Average on PTR - 627k
    Could be from something else then. I was just going by the datamined information from this build.