Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What Talent do you think we will get with the new rings?

I'm thinking we will get DP due to people wanting to be baseline or it could be crusade.

Divine Purpose sounds like a good choice, so you can't expect Blizzard to go with that. It's probably fires of justice.

Deleted
    Holy Prism would be nice.

Word of Vainglory.

Because we want to emphazise #fantasy of Retribution being a backyard support.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Divine Purpose sounds like a good choice, so you can't expect Blizzard to go with that. It's probably fires of justice.
    Zeal with the fires of justice actually sounds really good.

I'd say Virtue's Blade since they are pinning all the damage on BoJ nowadays.

Deleted
    FV all the way

Fro prot it will be either final stand or retribution aura, if it will be ret aura - it will be an epic fail.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

For Retribution it needs to either be Zeal, Crusade or Divine Purpose. If it is anything else it isn't going to be worth using at all. Personally I hope it is Divine Purpose or Crusade. Zeal and Fires of Justice for next tier may be actual choices you make rather than 100% going with Fires.

Deleted
    Zeal and Fires of Justice for next tier may be actual choices you make rather than 100% going with Fires.
    Not really. Zeal increases CS damage, and it would synergize too well with tFoJ. Outside of AoE heavy situations (consistently 4+ targets to hit with judge) I doubt Gr. Judge could compete with Zeal if Zeals cd is reduced.
    FV could be a balanced choice, neither cons nor ES synergize too well with it. And it could maybe even be competitive with the cloak as ES/cons as standalone aren't really weak, it's the strength of FV in comparison that makes these talents weak.
    VB would be the opposite of FV, as both DH/BoW would synergize with it.

Just hope it won't be Holy Wrath. Given that we still have this talent, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard tries harder to force us to accept it.

I really really hope they won't, but knowing Blizz it prob will be Cavalier since it covers all 3 specs :s same could be said of Judgement of Light ofc
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2017-05-10 at 12:53 PM.

Signature made by Hinoto.

i would not waste a ring slot for ~3k stamina and cavalier, that horse is only situational at best.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    i would not waste a ring slot for ~3k stamina and cavalier, that horse is only situational at best.
    same /10chars

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socce View Post
    Not really. Zeal increases CS damage, and it would synergize too well with tFoJ. Outside of AoE heavy situations (consistently 4+ targets to hit with judge) I doubt Gr. Judge could compete with Zeal if Zeals cd is reduced.
    FV could be a balanced choice, neither cons nor ES synergize too well with it. And it could maybe even be competitive with the cloak as ES/cons as standalone aren't really weak, it's the strength of FV in comparison that makes these talents weak.
    VB would be the opposite of FV, as both DH/BoW would synergize with it.

Just hope it won't be Holy Wrath. Given that we still have this talent, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard tries harder to force us to accept it.

Bwahahaha. I considered FV but now I have to admit that for the sake of laughers HW is what we are going to get. (basically since it is well dead and requires little tuning that fits their lazyass attitude).
    Man I am just picturing them giving us the finger and I cannot stop laughing.

Zeal or TFOJ for sure. I cant see any other throughput talent not being way too OP if they added it as a talent. DP or crusade would just be ridiculous.

Deleted
    Actually only FV, DP and Crusade would be too strong as legendary (Cons e.g. could be a up to 8% increase on ST if you don't lose FV by picking it).

In the BoJ row all of them would be interchangeable, as VB (regardless if talented or via ring) wouldn't be too strong, and due to DHs rather dot based style, overwriting it with a BoW proc wouldn't overbuff it too much, therefore any two of these combined would end up in a ~3-5% increase.
    The level 15 row would also be in line with other rows, even tho Gr. Judge would be the best choice for the ring, as Zeal and tFoJ would synergize too well with each other. But then you just end up with tFoJ all the time.
    And while I dont want to continue this meme, but Holy Wrath as legendary would actually be roughly as strong as our current ones.

Balance wise there are multiple options. From a fun/gameplay perspective BoW and FV would be the most interesting choices, as the remaining two talents in the row could be competitive (even tho rather based on encounter, ST vs AoE).

Are not all the rings on the frontpage with talents that all their 3 speccs have ?.

Deleted
    Not necessarily. DKs for example have one different talent for each spec (first tier for unholy and either 75 or 90 don't know that exactly for UH and Blood) and DHs get a seperate talents for Vengeance and Havoc.
    Rogues got one shared across all specs, as it would be functional for each spec.

"Crusade gains the effect of every talent."

Best choices
    -Final Verdict
    -The Fires of Justice
    -Divine Purpose

Personally... for the most overall/fun. Fires of Justice.

Seraphim or righteous protector. Plis.