Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    The amount of people around here that disagree with you is scary sadly.
    Who have disagreed?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You mean they both should be held legally accountable. Alcohol is no excuse.
    They SHOULD, but most times from what i read, they are NOT.

What they sell is that it's always the men's fault, even if they act irresponsibly and decide they want sex now and regret it 5min later.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is all so confusing man, there's subjectivity all over the place. Where's the line drawn?

If both people say AOK then it's fine, and if one of them is so plastered that they can't even stay awake, then it's not fine. Does that make sense? Isn't that how it should be, regardless of which side is plastered?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of people around here that disagree with you is scary sadly.
    Most are ignorant of the law and how things actually work and still make opinions based on fractured information and reddit/4chan posts. I wouldn't take the usual ignorant internet crowd (tons are far too ignorant of the law on this issue) as a compliment, but rather a detriment.

Raise the drinking age to 24. Problem solved.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Can the man also do the same thing? Yes.
    Out of curiosity, has there been a single case of this ever happening?

Can the man also do the same thing? Yes.
    Except for one flaw in your theory. As a whole it is socially acceptable and generally encouraged for males to have multiple sexual partners and countless one night stands, where women are demonized and put down, usually by other women, for being promiscuous. This is getting better, but how often to you hear women being referred to as a whore/slut while her male counterpart is called a player/stud/any other name referring to his sexual prowess.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

This is retarded...

No women or man cannot give consent after intoxicated.

Your last paragraph you just said it is ok to rape someone by law. You said in a what if Bs.
    The ugly truth is not this painted lie you spread.
    Here is a true example of what happens. One person feeds drinks to another person(victim) while sipping on theirs. Victim becomes to drink a lot and cannot stand up right pukes and maybe even piss themselves. The offender takes the victim home and does whatever. The offender had the intent all along.
    Ppl can drink and have sex but when a person cannot perform complete sentences it is time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Out of curiosity, has there been a single case of this ever happening?
    Yes, men have accused women, because they were too intoxicated to consent. It has also been used as a defense when accused of rape.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Withdrawn consent without even consenting in the first place? Not possible. Consent is just before the act and during it, not way ahead of it like you seem to think. Someone jumping in your bed isn't consent, neither is them going home with you.
    What's next?
    Consenting to shake hands, consenting to hug, consenting to kiss?

Most of the time, when it comes to sex, especially between strangest, consent is implied by the situation

having to say after having gone home with someone "is it okay if I penetrate your vagina with my penis in this position"
    is kind of a mood-killer, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Raise the drinking age to 24. Problem solved.
    People can't even be responsible while driving, regardless of age... so i don't think it would help.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, men have accused women, because they were too intoxicated to consent. It has also been used as a defense when accused of rape.
    Plz link.

/10char
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Except for one flaw in your theory. As a whole it is socially acceptable and generally encouraged for males to have multiple sexual partners and countless one night stands, where women are demonized and put down, usually by other women, for being promiscuous. This is getting better, but how often to you hear women being referred to as a whore/slut while her male counterpart is called a player/stud/any other name referring to his sexual prowess.
    Then get mad with society, not the law. The law is what actually matters.

If you surround yourself with people who do such things, then you only have yourself to blame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see the latter happening. I've never heard of the former. Can you provide examples?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    People can't even be responsible while driving, regardless of age... so i don't think it would help.

- - - Updated - - -

Plz link.

/10char
    I cannot right now, about to do some work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    What's next?
    Consenting to shake hands, consenting to hug, consenting to kiss?

Most of the time, when it comes to sex, especially between strangest, consent is implied by the situation

having to say after having gone home with someone "is it okay if I penetrate your vagina with my penis in this position"
    is kind of a mood-killer, is it not?
    I didn't say you have to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I can see the latter happening. I've never heard of the former. Can you provide examples?
    I cannot right now, I'm on my phone. I do research on my PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then get mad with society, not the law. The law is what actually matters.

If you surround yourself with people who do such things, then you only have yourself to blame.
    Laws change.

If one group of people is taking advantage of a loophole in law, then it should be changed, even if other groups are not taking advantage of that loophole but are able too.

Deleted
    I didn't say you have to say it.
    you did clearly state that you have to consent to specific sexual positions.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you think a woman can rape a man if she's in missionary?
    Your continued insistence on ignoring the point of what anyone is writing continues to amaze me.

This whole topic is about drunk people having sex. In what way they're having sex has nothing to do with consent.

If two drunk people are having sex, and before or during the sex act says nothing and does nothing to indicate they do not want to have sex, then neither of them is raping the other regardless of what "position" they had sex in.

This is my point, how can a male, while drunk, be accused of abuse, if a women, who is also drunk, can be absolved of any responsibility?
    Well, women are usually more vulnerable both physically and emotionally regarding sex. In a drunken state, they have a less ability to communicate that they have regrets, and we have less ability to listen, but we're the one with the most responsibility, because we're the physically dominant ones, and we're most active in the sexual activity. I think it's hard for us guys to really understand how damaging this is, even though there wasn't any screaming or fighting during the act.
    Mother pus bucket!