Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    a wow 2 isnt just like another expansion.

it would be a completely new game, with new engine and what not, just set in warcraft again.
    why would wow 2 be a completely new game. WoW 2 could just be a wow expansion with a new engine.

they already did.. and im already out

- Any Pay2Win elements (gold is fine, unless they add a vendor that sells gear for gold)
    - WoW 2 with very little transferable stuff (I don't care about items but I want my mog, achievements, mounts, titles from 12 years of playing)
    - Another expansion as boring and shitty as WoD
    - Another expansion where they ignore feedback and promise improved communication and don't deliver
    - If they ruin my spec (Balance Druid) to the point where I have to reroll during Legion because I REALLY don't want to bother with getting legendaries/AP again
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-05-11 at 06:25 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    - Any Pay2Win elements (gold is fine, unless they add a vendor that sells gear for gold)
    - WoW 2 with very little transferable stuff (I don't care about items but I want my mog, achievements, mounts, titles from 12 years of playing)
    - Another expansion as boring and shitty as WoD
    - Another expansion where they ignore feedback and promise improved communication and don't deliver
    - If they ruin my spec (Balance Druid) to the point where I have to reroll during Legion because I REALLY don't want to bother with getting legendaries/AP again
    What happened to playing your mage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Playing the game differently =/= expecting it to be catered ALL around you to the detriment of everyone else's enjoyment and reasons for playing.

If you feel targeted, too fucking bad.
    No, Im not targeted, thanks for asking.
    Still, why do you insult people just for their expectations or playing the game differently??? Sounds like dictatorship to me.. reminds me of ex soviet union and north korea leaders mindset

10+ Year Old Account
    Free to play would probably make me reconsider playing if it had any effect whatsoever on the content added to the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Tbh, I dont get your point.
    You earned your gear thru raiding, why do you care if someone else bought it?
    You had the joy of killing boss with your friends, you had fun, hard times also. Another guy just bought it and now what, he can just unsub waiting for another tier, with no sweet memories of raiding days.
    Journey to the goal is always more rewarding than goal itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you have to insult people who like playing the game differently than you?
    Mate, What makes raiding important then? If some nobody can just buy it in the store. The only reason i used to raid is to show off my gear. I dont care anymore since for me gearing in WOW became more then useless. but i know some still do and i know if gear comes to the cash shop, alot will quit just for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

If Blizzard discontinues Wow and shuts down the servers, I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    No, Im not targeted, thanks for asking.
    Still, why do you insult people just for their expectations or playing the game differently??? Sounds like dictatorship to me.. reminds me of ex soviet union and north korea leaders mindset
    Boo-hoo, I couldn't care less what it "reminds" you of, my concerns is for this game offering enough content for a large enough group of people that it remains alive and can continue.

if they make the whole game RNG based and make mythic raiding next to pointless because you can get the same or better gear in easy mode, and the feeling of progression in mythic is destroyed. this already happened, so i quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Mate, What makes raiding important then? .
    Downing the toughest bosses
    The social part of being in a tightly knit team
    Getting long-term rewards such as titles, transmog, mounts

To me, gear comes in last and I sure as hell don't raid just to stand in a city showing off pieces that I'll be replacing anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    What happened to playing your mage?
    Got tired of being DPS only and swapped during 7.0 (pre-expansion patch). It's much more refreshing to play a class where I can do any role I please (and Guardian's rather fun right now). I'm also being a lazy shit and not yet finishing my new Avatar/Sig to go along with my class change, rip me.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I completely run out of gold to pay for my sub I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    if they make the whole game RNG based and make mythic raiding next to pointless because you can get the same or better gear in easy mode, and the feeling of progression in mythic is destroyed. this already happened, so i quit.
    I can promise you that no easy-mode player is as geared and powerful as a Mythic raider. A LFR-player is lucky if he gets a single piece of titanforged matching Mythic raid quality.

Although I can see how raiding is deflated in the minds of people whom seemingly only pursue it so that they can be special snowflakes rather than for the experience and social aspect...

WoW's heading towards F2P territory, so I'd probably be out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    WoW's heading towards F2P territory, so I'd probably be out soon.
    Based on what metrics, exactly? Because their earnings calls for the game says otherwise... even on bad years they make close to 1 billion dollars.

If they introduce ivl/stat templates for raids/dungeons i'm out

Based on what metrics, exactly? Because their earnings calls for the game says otherwise... even on bad years they make close to 1 billion dollars.
    Nothing to do with their earnings... I just hate Legion with how it is, mostly with 7.2...

The multitudes of RNG layers added in it, with their basing the expnasion's success with the amount of time spent by people in it speaks volumes. For a P2P game it sure is starting to feel like the grind of a F2P game.

Quality's going down hill in favour of making people play as much as possible for little rewards. Good show of this were the reputation mounts being made from rep caches after 10k rep, instead of the typical buy off vendor after exalted...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-05-11 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Downing the toughest bosses
    The social part of being in a tightly knit team
    Getting long-term rewards such as titles, transmog, mounts

To me, gear comes in last and I sure as hell don't raid just to stand in a city showing off pieces that I'll be replacing anyways...
    Really wasting all your day for a raid and not get anything worth wasting your day for. No. If that's happens, i quit and not even ever look back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I can promise you that no easy-mode player is as geared and powerful as a Mythic raider. A LFR-player is lucky if he gets a single piece of titanforged matching Mythic raid quality.

Although I can see how raiding is deflated in the minds of people whom seemingly only pursue it so that they can be special snowflakes rather than for the experience and social aspect...
    everything before mythic is easy mode. i saw plenty of heroic raiders about as geared as i was before i quit. i raid for character advancement and status. i dont need wow to be social.