Deleted

watched this 20 times in last 2 days

from episode name"All-Might"

so All-Might already used hes power for the day and hes allot weaker because of an accident that has happen years before

So, some Naruto clone. Silly stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I don't know I feel like I've seen some way better fights in anime maybe its because I am just not invested in the show having never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    from episode name"All-Might"

so All-Might already used hes power for the day and hes allot weaker because of an accident that has happen years before
    I rather enjoy the manga for that series. I haven't watched any of the anime for it, but even understanding the context of that fight and the lead up to that I still found that a little cringy for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    So, some Naruto clone. Silly stuff.
    It's more like "X-Men in a Universe Where 80% of People Have Some Sort of Mutant Power: the Anime" Heroes are regulated and exist to stop Super Villains and help with natural and unnatural accidents and disasters. The character in that video is the #1 hero who has semi-retired due to a crippling injury that limits how long he can stay in that form. His power is transferable and he is also slowly losing it because he is transferring it to the main protagonist. The terrorists attacked him/protagonist's class because his existence acts as a deterrents to villains everywhere because he's basically got the same power set/level as Worldbreaker Hulk.

I have felt this season of Boku No Hero Academia to be lackluster, too much character introductions and not enough action *Shrugs*

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    kinda hammy, but I like it.

"BECAUSE I AM... THE WORLD'S SYMBOL OF PEACE AND JUSTICE!"
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening