Will Hunters lose Hati's artifact skins after Legion?

I know that we get to keep the artifact appearances but with Beast Mastery hunters its complicated. Apart from the weapon skins that we keep what will happen to the 6 unique Wolf skins that Hati has, will we unlock their appearances or something or will they be lost forever? Because the dark lightning wolf skin is really cool and can't be obtained from anywhere else.

Last edited by Elfezen; 2017-08-01 at 09:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope that Blizzard both finds a way to give BM Hunters two pets at once that isn't Hati, and or have us keep Hati after Legion.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

There are different default skins for Hati?
    Huh, never noticed. Might be because I didn't notice a change when switching to the "hidden" skin after a few days and then had that until I caught Fenrys. I did the mage tower challenge later, so already had Hati as Fenrys and that didn't change with the new artifact skin.
    Last edited by DarkAviator; 2017-08-02 at 02:58 AM. Reason: stupid typo, just now saw that I didn't fix Hatis name

I am up for one (1) pet with double damage instead of two (2) pets with shared damage.
    But I'd actually like it if the "Tamagoshi" feature came back with our pets happiness and feeding routines.
    Their talent tree was amazig aswell.

A happy pet deals more damage.
    A sad pet deals less and can leave you - thus making you have to tame it again..

Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    There are different default skins for Hyti?
    Huh, never noticed. Might be because I didn't notice a change when switching to the "hidden" skin after a few days and then had that until I caught Fenrys. I did the mage tower challenge later, so already had Hati as Fenrys and that didn't change with the new artifact skin.
    Yes when you change the appearance of the artifact then the skin of Hati changes as well