Question Any way to see what is our stealth level?

Since this thread got a solid 300+ views in general discussion and zero replies i have copy/pasted it here in hopes of finding someone more informed about game data and how to view that info:

Assuming the stealth detection mechanic is still the same, every level you are above or below an enemy reduces or increases the chance that enemy can detect you through your stealth.

There used to be passives (and even older talents) that increase your level for the purposes of these stealth calculations, meaning that you were harder to detect (as if you were a higher level).

However with blizzard hiding most of the passives (retarded idea) from the spell books now we have no clue how good stealth is for various specs/classes.

For example on my Feral druid the stealth is reliable but on my Balance druid i feel like i am almost not stealth-ed at all, because enemy mobs detect me much more easily.

So is there any way to see what is our current stealth level?

I hoped that an addon like DejaCharacterStats would show such details but unfortunately it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    So is there any way to see what is our current stealth level?.

afaik there is nothing in the WoW API to specifically see your stealth level, you'd have to determine/guess it yourself

As Ketho stated, there is no API value for stealth, since it's a server-side dummy script attached to relevant spells. As for your suspicion, you are correct. A non-feral druid has a less effective stealth level than a feral druid. There is still a passive that increases a feral's stealth by 15, it is just no longer shown and the old ID is deleted. This Wowhead comment from 2011 should still be relevant.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet