Deleted

PVP DEMO LOCK - Fel Lord + DOOM Stealth NERF?

Hello,

anybody noticed a Fel Lord nerf? Never had an crit higher than 600k after the hot fixes. Before i had sometimes crits over 1million.
    Also noticed my DOOM crits are at max 500k before i had sometimes nearly 700k crits

thx 4 your requests.

Deleted
    At the patch doom got nerfed by 15 % so thats pretty self explanatory.
    Regarding the fel lord, it deals damage based on enemy % hp (I believe) and several other classes abilities dealing damage based on % has been reduced or changed (demon hunter fly in the sky for an example) some fucked up stealth nerfs but nothing new when it comes to our class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    At the patch doom got nerfed by 15 % so thats pretty self explanatory.
    Regarding the fel lord, it deals damage based on enemy % hp (I believe) and several other classes abilities dealing damage based on % has been reduced or changed (demon hunter fly in the sky for an example) some fucked up stealth nerfs but nothing new when it comes to our class.

hi, thx for the reply.

i had this doom crits (nearly 700k) AFTER the 15% nerf on it. and the fel lord dmg feels wiered, cause most classes have the same hp as before the last hotfix, some even more... except demo locks ... 600k less hp than before atm.

so i don't know if it's really that obvious when it comes to doom and fel lord dmg.

for me it feels stealth nerfed... but can't proof it so i do what locks do best... i deal with it

Fel lords nerf was his duration got cut in half, nothing to do with the damage.

Armory^

Deleted
    Nah you're wrong Drakile .. Something has been hotfixed with % based spells (such as fel lord) hasn't been mentioned anywhere.

Also the doom crits are extremely random since there's a chance for a 33 % increased damage from double doom trait, combine that with a crit on a soul harvest and you can hit some stupid amount, It's just extremely rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    Fel lords nerf was his duration got cut in half, nothing to do with the damage.

hey, don't know if u reply to my text. im talking about the last weeks hot fix. were they officially just nerfed locks hp -15% and soul skin down to 30%. since that hot fix, NOT before, doom max crits at about 500k down from nearly 700k (700k after official nerf) and fel lord dmg (not duration) down from max 1million+ each hit down to max 600k each hit.

i wanna know if there's someone who knows if there was an official statement about this or if it's just bad luck by my side.
    or if its just a stealth nerf.

cheers

Deleted
    I don't really know if there is any changes on the Fel lord, but the only thing i can tell you is that i've discovered recently, is that the talent Soul harvest can also buff the damages of the Fel lord (unlike Grimoire of Synergy that just doesn't works on him despites that pet could be considered as one of our spell more than a real pet in my opinion).

I must admit that i don't really focus at the numbers on my screen when i play, but we must investigate.