How do you know if you are extreme left wing?

Just wondering, How extreme does ones thoughts have to be, to make them be put into the left wing sector?
    Like where is the limit to normal left wing and extreme?

- - - Updated - - -

If one were to notice this is the exact thread wording as the sister "right" thread with the exceptions of 3 words and the words right and left are exchanged.
    Please carry on your conversation in a civilized manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just wondering, How extreme does ones thoughts have to be, to make them be put into the left wing sector?
    Like where is the limit to normal left wing and extreme?

- - - Updated - - -

If one were to notice this is the exact thread wording as the sister "right" thread with the exceptions of 3 words and the words right and left are exchanged.
    Please carry on your conversation in a civilized manner.
    It would seem you are not allowed to ask this question here.

I mean, posters here seem to be encouraged to post insane conspiracy theories about president Trump, or make threads about how half of the country are 'fascists' and 'nazis', and people are lauded for advocating for violently assaulting people who they disagree with. You understand though, its all about having the correct opinion.
    Last edited by Venant; 2017-05-13 at 06:06 PM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

You'll know if every night when you go to bed, some stranger is already there banging your wife.

Are you a communist? I mean like SUPER SUPER communist..and basically want to destroy capitalism completely?

If so you are probably extreme left

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    It would seem you are not allowed to ask this question here
    I don't know, there was no reason given. It could have been someone's error. At the end of my 24 hour period of counting posts, I will add the first thread's count into this one's and comparine the two threads.

You believe that capitalism is something to be actively discouraged by means of the state.
    You believe that the West and classical western values are ultimately bad for the world rather than good.
    You believe that Christianity and perhaps but not necessarily all religion should be actively discouraged.
    You believe that the state should be used to enforce cultural values deemed detrimental to the collective.

It really boils down to how willing you are to use state power to achieve your goal. This can be said for the right wing sister thread too.

Your opinion of Communism's effect on the world is also a good metric. Or Fascism for rad. right.
    Last edited by Alefnir; 2017-05-13 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I don't know, there was no reason given. It could have been someone's error. At the end of my 24 hour period of counting posts, I will add the first thread's count into this one's and comparine the two threads.
    What will that prove...other than the fact you made your post on the weekend?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

If you close a thread named "How do you know if you are extreme left-wing" for no legit reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What will that prove...other than the fact you made your post on the weekend?
    Are you claiming that the forum has more or less activity on a Friday as compared to Saturday?

Deleted
    You find yourself holding a sign that says "Refugees Welcome".
    You also think that Marxism is a good idea.

Now now, I did not want the other thread to get closed. We better stop posting in this one. I will PM the mod myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    In before Tziva!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If you believe that violence and armed revolution is the only way to achieve victory you're probably extreme left. Just like the nazis on the right. If you believe that equality is something to strive for, then you're not extreme left (as some would say on this forum). It's rather simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that the right wing one was closed, its better to close this one too for the same reasons