Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

North Korea says US is now in Missile range!

North Korea says US is now in Missile range!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/14/asia/n...pan/index.html

'North Korea warned the United States not to provoke it, saying the "US mainland and Pacific operations" are within range of North Korean missiles, KCNA said'

Could this regime be anymore full of bullshit? Why cant this regime just shut the fuck up why does it need to provoke?

Lets be real noone cares about North Korea but creating missiles that could carry nuclear warheads is just asking for trouble!

Only right answer to that should be. "Mmk that's nice kiddo, you are in range of enough ordinance to turn your country into a parking lot before your missile hits."

I swear the lack of perspective they have for how sick of their shit the rest of the world seems to be getting is shocking.

At least Tokyo isn't in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    At least Tokyo isn't in range.
    If they aimed for Tokyo they would prolly hit somewhere in siberia!

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    Hopefully. There is currently a 10-minute missile warning in place.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.WRka71OGORs

I basically have no hope that this situation is going to get any better. The political party that just won in South Korea has the policy of pretending North Korea doesn't exist and sweeping it under the rug. The current US administration is under the delusion that being a big tough guy is an effective foreign policy, the inverse to the previous administration which was under the delusion that being the nice guy was an effective foreign policy.

I just wanna speak for the western world when i say this but NOONE CARES ABOUT NORTH KOREA nobody wants to invade your utterly shit, poor, wasteland of a country! you have no reason to fear the big bad west cause we wouldn't piss on your country if it was on fire! Lil'kim do you really have a deathwish that you wish to provoke prehaps the most unstable US government in the history of the US? that is armed with enough nukes to make your country uninhabitable for thousands of years? Lil'kim you have enough wealth to live in the bask of luxury while your stupid population starve but if they are too stupid not to see past the propaganda while they starve then thats there own fault.

Just stop this dick waving and just enjoy your sad evil life and stop provoking a response that would make you wish you was born in another country!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-05-15 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it matters where they aim it, the missile will always hit the spot it's standing on plus the general surrounding area xD

10+ Year Old Account
    And the worst part of this bullshit?

Trump will believe them.
    Putin khuliyo

Doesn't really matter, we would just shoot them down anyway. Anyone would be a fool to think we don't have a strategic defensive shield around our own country.

NK is a little chihuahua barking at a sleeping lion. Japan made the mistake of waking the sleeping lion.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-05-15 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Doesn't really matter, we would just shoot them down anyway. Anyone would be a fool to think we don't have a strategic defensive shield around our own country.

NK is a little chihuahua barking at a sleeping lion.
    I would agree except for that sleeping dragon that backs it up!

I would agree except for that sleeping dragon that backs it up!
    Ehhhhh pretty reasonable indications the current leadership in China sick of their shit as much as everyone else. Very hostile takeover kinda kicked the we support NK no matter what crowd out hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    Ehhhhh pretty reasonable indications the current leadership in China sick of their shit as much as everyone else. Very hostile takeover kinda kicked the we support NK no matter what crowd out hard.
    Ironically the best move we could make is say hey china NK is all yours take it over that way you wont have to worry about a unified US backed Korea!

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post

NK is a little chihuahua barking at a sleeping lion. Japan made the mistake of waking the sleeping lion.
    This is not how nuclear weapons work, literally no design is carrying a single bomb like warhead but a cluster of nuclear weapons that will come in like a shotgun shell from upper atmosphere. Then there is just detonating in the atmosphere above a country, and arming these missiles on mobile platforms. I mean the fact that no one is even mentioning they are bringing their tech up to date at a rate that would be more equivalent to an imminent threat than just research and development. This looks like a war machine being built for a purpose with intent.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    This is not how nuclear weapons work, literally no design is carrying a single bomb like warhead but a cluster of nuclear weapons that will come in like a shotgun shell from upper atmosphere. Then there is just detonating in the atmosphere above a country, and arming these missiles on mobile platforms. I mean the fact that no one is even mentioning they are bringing their tech up to date at a rate that would be more equivalent to an imminent threat than just research and development. This looks like a war machine being built for a purpose with intent.
    Yes, they are called MIRVs. Been around 30 years I would imagine. I am sure someone can google it and tell me exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    The lion needs to be put to sleep.
    Then what would poor little Denmark do for protection from Russia?

I suppose part of it is that its hard to take them serious when they cant even seem to get a successful missile launch.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Thing is to do that they would need to be able to miniaturize a nuclear warhead and we know they havent even been able to make a fusion device which would make miniaturization possible. Making a fission device small enough to fit on a warhead is incredibly difficult and the yeld wouldnt be that great thats why you need it to be a fusion thermonuclear device we we know NK doesnt have YET!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't understand why we haven't taken out the little shit that thinks he's a dictator yet.
    I will give you a clue it begins with the letter 'C'!

Its the country that saved its ass back in the 1950s!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't understand why we haven't taken out the little shit that thinks he's a dictator yet.
    Probably because they have a lot of troops and a lot of artillery that can devastate South Korea before we could stop them. If the western nations decided to actually attack NK, it would be over within 24 hours, simply due to air superiority. We would have complete utter air superiority within 24 hours at most because all of NK's equipment (and aircraft) are from the 50's. The best thing they have is a few Mig-17's. But Seoul would be a crater before we could do anything.