Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Turkey complaining about the US arming "terrorist" Kurds while Turkey itself armed militant Jihadists like al-Nusra and Ahrar al-Sham against the Syrian people...

It's like the Turkish people have zero sense of hypocrisy or moral dignity
    You talk like Turkish people are aware their government supported terrorists.. Most people in Turkey have no clue what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    You talk like Turkish people are aware their government supported terrorists.. Most people in Turkey have no clue what's going on.
    Fair enough point. Many people in the US and U.K. are ignorant their countries use their tax dollars to fund some of these same jihadist as well

But I think you misunderstand what I am saying. I am not saying they should not have a Country or anything like that. What I am saying is that we should not get involved in some Tribal fight that does not concern us at all.
    The moment we used them to fight ISIS because we didn’t want to commit our own forces on the ground, we were involved. The fact that Turkey used F-16's bought from us to bomb the Kurds makes it our concerns. When we abandoned them in 1975 because of political expediency makes it a moral obligation.

If it wasn’t for the Kurds, Kirkuk would have been in the hands of ISIL during their northern Iraq offensive. Six Iraqi batallions equipped with the best training and equipment the US had to offer ---- M-16s, night-vision goggles, Humvees ---- abandoned the city before coming to blow with the enemies. The Kurds equipped with 1970s Kalashnikov rifles took over and held the line against ISIL. It does not look like they are going to give it back, and I can't blame them.