Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    And I quote: "probably cause i was doing heroic raiding and was above 2500 in arenas lol"
    when did i mention TBC u fucktard?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Oh good one, such edge here. Ability pruning was needed. If you had fun pressing 20+ pointless buttons while doing dailies then cool. But you didn't need to do that. There was no content outside raiding and pvp prior to MoP really. Unless you count dailies and those are still around
    translation - I didn't use lots of buttons while I was raiding, WHY DOES MY CLASS NEED THOSE BUTTONS

Way to keep insulting people you disagree with.
    when people are this dumb, insults sometimes find their way through the fog of stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    literally the logic of a fucking retard.. if you didnt use the abilities while doing your dailies, FINE, remove them from your bars and forget about them.. no one was forcing you to have them on your bars if you dont use them..
    Way to keep insulting people you disagree with.

Maybe people did take them off of their bars and stopped using them. Blizz likely saw most abilities weren't getting used and removed them. Take that shit up with Blizz. None of us forced that to happen.

when did i mention TBC u fucktard?
    Maybe because no one knows WHEN you are talking about. You are talking about removal of abilities and then you go on to talk about old raiding and then shift to something else. WHEN are you talking about? Also drop the insults.

They weren't efficient to use. You were playing poorly if you used them. They removed them from the game to cater to casuals like yourself so they would stop playing incorrectly.

- - - Updated - - -

What else was there to do besides raiding and pvp exactly? I'll wait.

i guess majority of top pvp players were playing poorly then.. when they were using all the abilities i mentioned.. the ones that we dont have anymore.. sure bro.. casuals like myself.. maybe casuals like you who have no idea bout how abilities even used to work..

Also drop the insults.
    do insults trigger you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    do insults trigger you?
    No they are just taking away from the conversation that could be had here. By people devolving into insults like that it is just derailing the thread or just highlighting the fact that they don't have a leg to stand on in this argument.

That was never really intended though which is why they changed it. Having to use globals to change stances wasn't very good gameplay and I only ever remember negative feedback about it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just what people resort to when they know their argument holds no water.

used to be in the game for 4 expansions = never worked as intended.. ye.. maybe you also believe into this new CLASS FANTASY bullshit? when shamans have no totems?

They weren't efficient to use. You were playing poorly if you used them. They removed them from the game to cater to casuals like yourself so they would stop playing incorrectly
    translation - I didn't use these abilities while raiding, and I was too dumb to learn how to use them effectively in pvp, so I was happy when Blizzard removed them now everyone else has to play the game at my level hehe

WoW is doing horribly.

recently they released the earnings report that stated, and I quote "Legion seems to be doing slightly better than the previous expansion"

WoD was a fucking trainwreck and decimated sub numbers, so much so WoD finished with millions less players than it started with.

"Slightly better" than a TRAINWRECK is not good news at all. Legion was everything crammed into one expansion, legion, azshara, azeroth based plot, illidain, kil'jaden, sargeras, bolvar...demon hunter...I could go on...and it's STILL DOING BAD.

Also, noticed MMOchampion for the first time in it's history is asking people to turn off their adblockers? traffic must be horrifically low to warrant that.

The game is dead, all that remains are disillusioned blizzard fanboys that refuse to admit that Blizzard has been overly-complacent and destroyed WoW through nothing short of neglect, over a veyr long period of time. Even the *supportive* community members talk critically about Blizzard now instead of sugarcoating and asslicking, and that's what people were doing almost 10 years ago - nothing has even remotely changed.

The game hasn't gotten any better, if anything, it's gotten much, much worse. The game right now is just an artifact power grind.

only a lunatic would assume WoW is in any way doing well.
    Last edited by JohnnyMccrum; 2017-05-15 at 11:38 PM.

You hardly ever used most of the buttons. If you did then you didn't play correctly. Not my fault.
    how would you know? what were you doing outside of raiding? did you play a mage? explain to me which mage abilities were never used? thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I played wow from vanilla until mid mop without once joining an actual raiding guild with the intention of raiding, funny how that "hardly any content worth a dam" managed to keep me and millions of others entertained over all those years
    translation - I played the games for years missing out on the games major content so to make myself feel better I am going to make up numbers and pretend that millions of others played the same way as a do.

Are you sure you just wasn't good enough to be in a raiding guild. I think we are getting closer to the truth.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

No way to really tell now that they are hiding sub numbers now. My guess would be yes as its been dropping for years now but Legion hit my friends list especially hard.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2017-05-15 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    WoW is doing horribly.

recently they released the earnings report that stated, and I quote "Legion seems to be doing slightly better than the previous expansion"

WoD was a fucking trainwreck and decimated sub numbers. "Slightly better" than a TRAINWRECK is not good news.

Also, noticed MMOchampion for the first time in it's history is asking people to turn off their adblockers? traffic must be horrifically low to warrant that.

The game is dead, all that remains are disillusioned blizzard fanboys that refuse to admit that Blizzard has been overly-complacent and destroyed WoW through nothing short of neglect. Even the supportive community members talk critically about Blizzard, and that's what people were doing almost 10 years ago.

The game hasn't gotten any better, if anything, it's gotten much, much worse.

only a lunatic would assume WoW is in any way doing well.
    The game has been 'dead' for going on 12 years now if people like you are to be believed.

I didn't play a mage.
    rip that discussion then, guess you can't answer my question, feelsbad

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Are you sure you just wasn't good enough to be in a raiding guild. I think we are getting closer to the truth.
    so direct insults are bad bad bad, but implied insults are fair game, is that how this works?

translation - I played the games for years missing out on the games major content so to make myself feel better I am going to make up numbers and pretend that millions of others played the same way as a do.

so when someone said that he never wanted to do pvp = its cool, but when a pvp player(or any type of player) says that he never wanted to raid its cause he wasnt good enough? i dont get it

- - - Updated - - -

Shamans do have totems though?
    enh doesnt, ele doesnt, resto has a couple..

maybe you also believe into this new CLASS FANTASY bullshit? when shamans have no totems?
    Just looking at the options my shaman has right now: Earthbound Totem, Lightning Surge Totem, Wind Rush Totem, Totem Mastery, Earthgrab Totem, Voodoo Totem, Liquid Magma Totem. If we move to PvP totems there are: Skyfury Totem, Counterstrike Totem and Windfury Totem. So it sounds like there are more potential totem options than in prior versions of the game? This also does not count the elementals shamans can summon that are no longer tied to totems but used to be. So do you even PLAY Legion?

- - - Updated - - -

Or the translation could read- "I was a special snowflake and I was too cool to raid from Vanilla-Mid MoP. I chose to miss out on some great content Blizz put out because of 'reasons'. Did you see my army of alts and half-finished tradeskills because I couldn't commit to anything for years?"

Or the translation could read- "I was a special snowflake and I was too cool to raid from Vanilla-Mid MoP. I chose to miss out on some great content Blizz put out because of 'reasons'. Did you see my army of alts and half-finished tradeskills because I couldn't commit to anything for years?"
    [00:41:41] Total time played: 853 days, 4 hours, 29 minutes, 10 seconds
    nope, just one character, try again - what will the next implied insult be?

Just looking at the options my shaman has right now: Earthbound Totem, Lightning Surge Totem, Wind Rush Totem, Totem Mastery, Earthgrab Totem, Voodoo Totem, Liquid Magma Totem. If we move to PvP totems there are: Skyfury Totem, Counterstrike Totem and Windfury Totem. So it sounds like there are more potential totem options than in prior versions of the game? This also does not count the elementals shamans can summon that are no longer tied to totems but used to be. So do you even PLAY Legion?

more? half of these totems = talent.. so some of them never used.. like 80% of them used to be baseline anyways.. also where is grounding(for enh and ele) where is tremor? where is healing stream for dps, where are all the buff totems? where is mana tide? mana spring? etc.

enh doesnt, ele doesnt, resto has a couple..
    LOL wrong. We can tell who does not play Legion and just assumes things. The list of totems I provided you were from Elemental Shamans who you claim have none.

- - - Updated - - -

[00:41:41] Total time played: 853 days, 4 hours, 29 minutes, 10 seconds
    nope, just one character, try again - what will the next implied insult be?
    Cool you must stand around idle as much as I do then. I have over 770 myself on one character and I alt tab plenty and stand around at the AH for many of those hours. What does that prove exactly though? You already said you didn't raid so you hit max level back in Vanilla-Mid MoP to do what exactly? Gather herbs and ore?