Some paladins appear to have a blue-ish concencrate

hello i notice some tanks i've had been healing use what appears to be like a blueish, much cooler concecrate.
    Any idea on what this is?

Or maybe it was a group with an enhancement shaman. They have an ability that leaves a blue effect (Crash lightning I think).

If Arthas would have casted Consecration, wouldnt it be blue-ish?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    It would have been called Desecration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Could be a sign of liver problem.

Actually it's called defile

Actually I think you've been seeing a Memento proc. You know, the trinket Memento of Angerboda. I think it's the haste proc that turns your character slighty blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiel View Post
    Actually I think you've been seeing a Memento proc. You know, the trinket Memento of Angerboda. I think it's the haste proc that turns your character slighty blue.
    this guy hands the new kid a bucket of prop wash.