Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    The Nazis built roads too.
    Look at policy - Fuck, i don't even like Spencer.
    And yet here you are

The Nazis built roads too.
    Look at policy - Fuck, i don't even like Spencer.
    So you're just going to ignore all the pretty overt Nazi rhetoric, symbolism, and behavior because...uh...you're fully hitched to the "defend neo-nazi's" wagon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No... it really wasnt.

They still had the extraction of the plusvalue (and the hoarding of it by an entity, in this cae the state), alongside the alieniation of the workers.
    Ah yes, the non-state way of organizing a large complex society.
    For future reference, that means that communism is impossible to implement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    And yet here you are
    because holding torches at a fucking rally is not 'Nazism'

- - - Updated - - -

No... that means that it wasnt ever implemented, and wecreally dont know how a commie society would look like, and maybe never will
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

- - - Updated - - -

Communism is impossible to implement, at least on any large scale.

10+ Year Old Account
    How incredibly disingenuous. Holding torches at a rally isn't nazism. holding torches at a rally organized by a self-described neo-nazi is. Holding torches at a rally organized by a self-described neo-nazi while chanting white supremacy chants protesting the removal of an icon related to slavery and racism most definitely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Communism is impossible to implement, at least on any large scale.
    Or at least we dont know how to do so. With big data it may be feasible but who knows?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay but you said Richard Spencer isn't a nazi. He very much aligns with that ideology from the video I showed you. You can argue your other (wrong) points with other posters but concede this one because you're just flat out wrong about him not being a neo nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Or at least we dont know how to do so. With big data it may be feasible but who knows?
    As long as humans are selfish and greedy, then communism is nothing more than a far-off dream.

you should read this again, there is an absence of sense.
    Goblin P, Serbs were not especially trying to prevent Croats or Bosnian to run away, same time for Hutus toward Tutsis. In fact, in most cases of ethnic cleansing, the genociders act deliberately to make the target flee abroad.

- - - Updated - - -

I will ask again : do you genuinely wonder why most people outside of the USA (and virtually everyone normal inside the USA) associate this flag, which was not even the actual CSA flag with racism when it's routinely shown alongside the Nazi flag ? People are not making up this connection...

I will be blunt, this is almost like if CSA apologists can't control themselves and stop display their true allegiance, even when such display are incredibly counterproductive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I will ask again : do you genuinely wonder why most people outside of the USA (and virtually everyone normal inside the USA) associate this flag, which was not even the actual CSA flag with racism when it's routinely shown alongside the Nazi flag ? People are not making up this connection...
    I always associate it with good ole boys, never meaning no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I always associate it with good ole boys, never meaning no harm.
    Reminds me of when some channels took Dukes of Hazard off their list. Because I remember the Dukes regularly burning crosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I thought he was being "investigated".
    He is. What is your argument?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You don't need to kill, to do genocide. You can easily just starve them, sterilize them or simply refuse them any form of procreating.
    Starving them would be killing them...................................................................................... ..........
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

True. There must be SOME other group to compare a torch-wielding mob of white people who are fighting for a dead nation that was founded on the idea of white people being superior to black people.

Oh...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I have a simple question. If the flag is to commemorate a war and it's heroes, why General Longstreet is reviled as a traitor and failure by apologists while Generals Bragg and Hood were lionized ? (cause two of those three were inept and one gave a chance to reconstruction...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Reminds me of when some channels took Dukes of Hazard off their list. Because I remember the Dukes regularly burning crosses.
    That was the David Dukes of Hazard you're thinking of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Goblin P, Serbs were not especially trying to prevent Croats or Bosnian to run away, same time for Hutus toward Tutsis. In fact, in most cases of ethnic cleansing, the genociders act deliberately to make the target flee abroad.
    lets quote you again:

BTW, to state the blindingly obvious, its still ethnic cleansing if you force the people to flee abroad (yes, because internet tough guys rhetoric, virtually everyone will flee abroad when genociders start killing their kin. And it's ''virtually'' as in ''everyone')
    There is literally no way to ethnically cleanse withouth forcing people to leave (well you can kill them too, but then most people say genocide)
    Now all genocides,are ethnic cleansing, but again lets quote you:
    its still ethnic cleansing if you force the people to flee abroad
    This is the bit lacking in common sense.
    It cant 'still be' when it happening is a necessity of the thing.
    You cant ethnically cleanse without people moving away.
    So please re-read your post and then you will realize that you made no sense whatsoever.

I will be blunt, this is almost like if CSA apologists can't control themselves and stop display their true allegiance, even when such display are incredibly counterproductive.
    Talking to me? (not an american)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And chasing down runaway slaves, don't forget those episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    True. There must be SOME other group to compare a torch-wielding mob of white people who are fighting for a dead nation that was founded on the idea of white people being superior to black people.
    Yes, i was very disturbed when i found out my commie PM was secretly a rightwing neo nazi.

did they forget their hoods in the laundry?