Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, this is the current leader of Gadgetzhan is the Goblin Marin Noggenfogger.

And if the leak is to be believed, this is how Gadgetzhan would have grown between Legion and the next expansion:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...8133793395.gif
    Considering that looks as big as, if not bigger than most capital cities in this game, it makes the leak look undoubtedly fake, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Considering that looks as big as, if not bigger than most capital cities in this game, it makes the leak look undoubtedly fake, in my opinion.
    Maybe, or maybe not. We'll know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Suramar is much bigger than any capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    Suramar is much bigger than any capital.
    Yes, but it's a quest area, not a player capital city. I mean, it even looks impressively huge if you compare it to expansion capitals like Shattrath and Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How is it that its 2017 and people still dont know about side saddle. Jesus.
    Or they could simply morph with the horse they are riding on.

Horsenaga.

You heard it here first.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Naga are never going to be a playable race, so just stop. There's just far too many gameplay and armour issues for that to even be viable. I also doubt Tinker is ever going to be a playable class, especially hot off the heels of another tank/dps only class. We're more likely to get a healer/dps class, but I doubt we're even going to get any new class in the next xpac anyways.

This whole "leak" is just comprised of bits and pieces from a number of fan-made expansions that have been floating around for years. I'm calling bull. And honestly, the title sounds extremely dumb...
    Last edited by Synros; 2017-07-26 at 06:17 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Blizzard is decent at titling their expansions. Anything that starts with "Rise of" is not a legitimate xpac, since its the most overused 2 words in a title .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Quality shitpost, 50 pages of bait inc.
    Not quite to 50 pages yet, but we are getting up there!

On a serious note, why don't you like the idea of us going to the south seas as an expansion? Most everyone else likes it.

Um, there's a lot of Goblin and Gnome tech users in the game currently. Far more than Monks in the same time frame. Tinkers, Siegecrafters, Mekgineers, Technicians, Mechanics, etc. constitute hundreds of NPCs, compared to around 3-4 Monk NPCs before MoP.
    And that's exactly what I said? All of those Pseudo-Tinkers out there are just that, a running gag to give WoW some kind of funny NPCs (that's what they always are, funny, whimsical) to make the game a bit more lighthearted. That's their only purpose. Don't get me wrong, I really like those crazy little Gnomes or greedy little Goblins. I think they add a nice level of fun to the game - but that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    That is exactly what people said about pandas. There was indeed nothing about them until they "revealed" it.

Undermine is a big Goblin city based on technology. Theres your hidden. If this leak is to be believed Gadgetzan will also play a role. Theres a big Goblin presence in this new setting, so it would make alot of sense.
    It's not. There are many hints that make it clear that this "leak" is bs. And what people thought is different to what people actually got as there were no Pandaren in game whereas we have many of the foolish Goblins / Gnomes that serve only the purpose of a running gag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    On a serious note, why don't you like the idea of us going to the south seas as an expansion? Most everyone else likes it.
    I think 99% of the posters here like the expansion theme the most as South Seas is a fan favorite for years. The problems don't come with the scenario but with some of the ridiculous "features" this leak contains.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-07-26 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Logically with waves of displaced Kezan goblins aggragating in Gadzetan, with the Gadzetan harbor being the ideal harbor to facilitate trade between Kalimdor and Pandaria and with transoceanic trade in Azeroth likely far more stable now that they can avoid the Maelstrom and dock and resupply in Krasarang instead, it makes sense for Gadzatan to balloon in size.
    No friendly city in the game is as big as the main capitals, and I doubt Gadgetzan would become the exception.

Also if the new Gadzetan was extensively used as a quest area, it would have a reason to be the size of Stormwind.
    You mean, like Suramar, becoming a zone we infiltrate and kill guards?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Blizzard is decent at titling their expansions. Anything that starts with "Rise of" is not a legitimate xpac, since its the most overused 2 words in a title .
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheXOfY

Deleted
    Yeah, this is the current leader of Gadgetzhan is the Goblin Marin Noggenfogger.

And if the leak is to be believed, this is how Gadgetzhan would have grown between Legion and the next expansion:

This gif of Gadgetzhan is from Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    I'm just curious why people are putting an extra h in Gadgetzan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I would end up playing it but I wouldn't really love it. Vashir sucked watery balls.
    A potential south seas expansion or an expansion centered around the Naga and old gods wouldn't necessarily all be under water. Sure there would be some underwater zones / areas, but im sure blizzard would have plenty of areas above water as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boraal View Post
    I'm just curious why people are putting an extra h in Gadgetzan.
    Don't remember how it's spelled so I just copied from the guy whom I quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Blizzard is decent at titling their expansions. Anything that starts with "Rise of" is not a legitimate xpac, since its the most overused 2 words in a title.
    I'd argue that "Wrath of" isn't much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

It's not. There are many hints that make it clear that this "leak" is bs. And what people thought is different to what people actually got as there were no Pandaren in game whereas we have many of the foolish Goblins / Gnomes that serve only the purpose of a running gag.
    I disagree with what you are saying. Goblins and gnomes have a comic relief element but they are as much a part of Warcraft as Orcs and humans. There has even been an Hearthstone expansion dedicated to them. I don't know why you think a class out of 13 is somehow crossing the line. It's complete bias.

As for the leak, no idea if it's true, but i haven't seen anything that confirms it as total bs. It all sounds very plausable. Especially if you bother to go read the details on the reddit thread and not just the text linked in the OP. With that said... who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    The leak states that they were using the Hearthstone version of Gadgetzan for WoW, since supposedly the Steamwheddle Cartel has taken it over and massively expanded it for their own purposes.

I must say, Mean Streets Gadgetzan making it into WoW would be a treat to see. It's a great direction for that goblin city to go in, and a perfect time to do it for any expansion that brings in Goblins back into the forefront.
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Pretty sure this gif is just showing how the Hearthstone version of Gadgetzan is as people really loved the Hearthstone version of it.