Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Worgen can wear helm, why cant naga
    They dont need to have legs or feet, legs can be like a legging, and feet can be like a sock

worgen, troll, tauren, draenei, pandaren all dont wear "boots"
    uhh since when have naga needed to be near water to survive? why are you making up shit lore? have you seen the ones in the fel hammer? no where near water?
    They can ride mounts, look up "Side saddle"
    and dont fit many class roles?
    We have seen, hunter, warlock, mage, shaman, rogue, warrior
    they could be death knight, they could be priest and pally, they could be druid
    odvious enough for a child to comprehend? well i guess you are the child then

btw is it REALLY that bad if naga did not show legs/boots? i mean would it kill people?

- - - Updated - - -

i think you missed the point of the poll
    it is not "do you think its real" its "would you buy it if its was"
    but alot of peope seem to click no cause their like "doesent matter its fake" that is not the question
    They look absolutely ridiculous... I don't think you understand how plate gear is supposed to work... I'll give you a hint: It doesn't fold like cloth. So them having plate gear running down their tail, is just impractical. Also, them riding "side saddle" on every mount is, again, just going to look retarded.

They're never going to be a playable race, so get over it.
    Last edited by Synros; 2017-07-29 at 01:42 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    They look absolutely ridiculous... I don't think you understand how plate gear is supposed to work... I'll give you a hint: It doesn't fold like cloth. So them having plate gear running down their tail, is just impractical. Also, them riding "side saddle" on every mount is, again, just going to look retarded.

They're never going to be a playable race, so get over it.
    yeah... your like a brick wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Because WoW is a super realistic game.

no mention of night elf paladins, clearly fake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    no mention of night elf paladins, clearly fake
    Yeah... because that is highly requested. /rolleyes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    The issue with the poll being biased boils down to this: there is no real 'no' option. Only 'yes' and 'maybe'.

See how the first option has 'absolutely' in it, as if it's a certainty that you will buy and play the expansion, while the second option has a 'probably' in it, as if it's unsure if you'll buy and play the expansion or not. It's not a certainty, like the first option.
    There is literally a Yes and a No option.

You are reading too much into that "probably". "No, probably not" is still a no. It's a polite way to say no.

There is a single reason why i don't believe the leak. It says a new class is coming. We just got DH and never in the history of WoW, 2 new classes came in consecutive expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    A race of sea creatures raising their whole empire above sea level? Sounds legit!

Let's suppose for a moment this is real. What type of armor would a Tinker wear? Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    There is literally a Yes and a No option.

You are reading too much into that "probably". "No, probably not" is still a no. It's a polite way to say no.
    I'm not "reading too much into it". That's what is literally presented. 'Probably not' is still a 'maybe'. If you're going to say 'absolutely' to one option, then we should be able to say 'absolutely' to the opposite option... yet we can't. At best, we can say "eh, maybe not, but who knows, maybe I will..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Let's suppose for a moment this is real. What type of armor would a Tinker wear? Mail?
    Yes.
    10/char.

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Anyone who thinks a title as lame as "Rise of the Naga Empire" will be in the next expansion is delusional.
    Anyone who thinks bulky boring Naga will be a playable race is stone cold crazy.
    World of Warcraft - Beneath the Tides sounds a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    There is a single reason why i don't believe the leak. It says a new class is coming. We just got DH and never in the history of WoW, 2 new classes came in consecutive expansions.
    We had races released in 2 consecutive expansions, and if Naga are the neutral race this expansion, Blizzard could release a class as well ala Mists of Pandaria.

Also a 2 race, 2 spec class wouldn't be two taxing on their balance team. Balancing 2 classes with 2 races and 2 specs would perhaps be on the same level as balancing the Druid class.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I'd imagine if he is to be all the time in a mech, he'd wear cloth, or, at best, leather. Mail, or worse, plate, lose all its value and become a hindrance within a mech's cockpit due to its weight. But if he doesn't use a mech, I imagine he'd use leather or mail armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Yeah... because that is highly requested. /rolleyes
    With Delas Moonfang and her Uncle, it's more than a little hinted at.

Deleted
    I'm not "reading too much into it". That's what is literally presented. 'Probably not' is still a 'maybe'. If you're going to say 'absolutely' to one option, then we should be able to say 'absolutely' to the opposite option... yet we can't. At best, we can say "eh, maybe not, but who knows, maybe I will..."

It's not a "probably not". It's a "NO - probably not". How can this be ambiguous? It's a Yes or No question. Seriously, you are reading too much into it.

To make this in simpler terms:

"No, probably not" = 99% polite refusal.
    "probably not" = most likely refusal (let's say 90% refusal)
    "maybe" = 50% refusal, 50% acceptance

It is Nothing like a maybe. When i say to someone "probably not" the answer is a no, with a very low chance of changing.
    Like read the words. Probability is for the event not to happen. This isn't a 50/50 in any kind of the word.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-07-29 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    We had races released in 2 consecutive expansions, and if Naga are the neutral race this expansion, Blizzard could release a class as well ala Mists of Pandaria.

Also a 2 race, 2 spec class wouldn't be two taxing on their balance team. Balancing 2 classes with 2 races and 2 specs would perhaps be on the same level as balancing the Druid class.
    To release a new neutral race without a fitting class doesn't make any sense. If we get something like Naga + "Tide Witch" or whatever it would work but not with Naga + Tinker.

Funny that we still discuss this awful "leak" lol.

Deleted
    All we know is that we get a expansion or patch underwater. Otherwise blizzard wouldnt have made the crazy amount of swimming mounts with no place to use them.

With the newer models with all their doodads that are attached to the armor itself it would make it near impossible for a non-anatomically correct race to be playable, in other words, Naga will never be playable because they'd need feet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    To release a new neutral race without a fitting class doesn't make any sense. If we get something like Naga + "Tide Witch" or whatever it would work but not with Naga + Tinker.

Funny that we still discuss this awful "leak" lol.
    A tide witch is a mage right?

The thing is... theres no exclusive class associated with the Naga.

Like... we only have one expansion to draw a comparison from, so it's not really something we can say won't happen. A new race doesn't have to necessarely launch with a new class. Actually, it could make sense if tinkers weren't a hero class. They are expected to have a tank spec, but a healer one isn't a given, so the healers coming from the new race pool (naga) would make sense.

Anyways it's totally possible for anything to happen. Just class, just naga, both or neither and maybe other races.

Also, doesn't matter if the leak is true or not. The setting seems to be right so it gives us an excuse to talk about it.

I'd imagine if he is to be all the time in a mech, he'd wear cloth, or, at best, leather. Mail, or worse, plate, lose all its value and become a hindrance within a mech's cockpit due to its weight. But if he doesn't use a mech, I imagine he'd use leather or mail armor.
    If the mech suit was a cooldown ability that only lasted a little while it might make sense to wear heavier armor.

I doubt it'd be leather since...do we really need another leather class? Cloth seems odd for a tinker too. The game really needs another mail class though.