Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    He didn't have to, he was Senator in Chicago where everyone just nodded in agreement to anything he said because (D)
    You're not even making any sense. Are you OK? Has this trump thing finally caused a mental break?

He didn't have to, he was Senator in Chicago where everyone just nodded in agreement to anything he said because (D)
    You called him the president of dividing and conquering, and then you said he got something like 99% of the black vote. Were you just rambling instead of trying to draw a connection between those two statements?

So the next step in getting Trump out is to put a nice big wedge between Trump and McMaster.

Before all of this, word was that Trump was rather distrustful and irritated at the "establishment" McMaster. Today though, while it appeared McMaster was defending his boss, we need to keep in mind what he did when he said that Trump had no idea where the intelligence came from, or the sources/methods.

He was making Trump look weak and out of the loop. And that is the one thing authoritarian figures can't stand. To look like somebody else's instrument.

What needs to be the narrative now is that the White House and National Security Staff are keeping Trump in a bubble, and McMaster was at the center of it. This will cause Trump to lash out. When Trump lashes out, he kicks the ball in his own goal.

So let's see how this percolates the next 24-36 hours. Trump being portrayed as an invalid, and then lashing out at his staff in retaliation for the embarrassment, could cause the administration to crack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    The TPP is dead. He has definitely cut regulations for manufactures, multiple have canceled plans to move to Mexico.
    Tpp was dead before he was elected.

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    At least he made a good faith effort at eating his pizza in a proper manner.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    "Deflecting to Hillary not working? Guys, I got this."
    Still blaming the Russians? I heard the more you say Russians the more likely it is to be true. That evidence is coming any day now, we are going to impeach real soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bush was president as the economy was collapsing. McCain had to halt his campaign to refocus on the economy. The tea party was born, as it was career suicide to be seen as Bush's supporter. 3 banks failed the same month of the RNC conference nominating McCain, which did not have the economy as a bulletpoint in their platform.

No, the country was pretty united... liberals and tea party seemed to agree on how well republicans ran the country. It was similar how Trump won the contest between two worst candidates in history was a uniting factor for both liberals and conservatives. But, when Trump won, becoming the worst candidate to ever be president, Trump's support, not conservatives... are still bitching about division? Good one...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    White House Staff ‘Hiding’ as Russia Chaos Engulfs West Wing

‘Do not ask me about how this looks, we all know how this looks,’ said one senior aide, after Trump gave highly classified information to Russian officials.

The aide described a scene at the White House as tense and “a morgue,” where senior officials such as Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Stephen Bannon convened to sketch an immediate path forward in handling the aftermath.

McMaster denied that any information shared with the Russians at last week’s meeting divulged “sources and methods” of intelligence gathering by the U.S. or its allies. But he did not deny that the president had shared classified information during the meeting.But then, on Tuesday morning, Trump contradicted his aides—and confirmed on Twitter that he had indeed shared sensitive information: “As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety.”

“At this point I’m wondering if we’ll ever be able to stop talking about Russia,” a White House staffer said shortly after the Post story was published. “It’s totally self-inflicted. Every time I feel like we’re getting a handle on the last Russia fiasco, a new one pops.”

“With news like this I’m beginning to wonder why Trump ran in the first place and if he really cares about the country,” said a senior Trump appointee involved in counter-ISIS policymaking. “I miss candidate Trump. Now he’s just a pathetic mess.”

“I doubt he did it to collude [with the Russians]. I think he’s dumb and doesn’t know the difference,” a former FBI official told The Daily Beast. “He thinks he’s arranging some business deal except that he’s not.”

“I don’t think he shared the classified intelligence to collude. I think he shared because he thinks he’s playing chess when he’s actually playing checkers. International affairs is not like buying a golf course,” added a second former FBI official.
    At some point of these fucking morons is gonna have to realize they need to take away trumps twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You're not even making any sense. Are you OK? Has this trump thing finally caused a mental break?
    All I see is a progressive meltdown. 90 pages of "finally this is it guys, we are impeaching"

We've gotten to the point where Trump supporters are admitting he's just an incompetent boob rather than believe he might possibly be colluding with Russia.

lels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    White House Staff ‘Hiding’ as Russia Chaos Engulfs West Wing

‘Do not ask me about how this looks, we all know how this looks,’ said one senior aide, after Trump gave highly classified information to Russian officials.

The aide described a scene at the White House as tense and “a morgue,” where senior officials such as Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Stephen Bannon convened to sketch an immediate path forward in handling the aftermath.

McMaster denied that any information shared with the Russians at last week’s meeting divulged “sources and methods” of intelligence gathering by the U.S. or its allies. But he did not deny that the president had shared classified information during the meeting.But then, on Tuesday morning, Trump contradicted his aides—and confirmed on Twitter that he had indeed shared sensitive information: “As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety.”

“At this point I’m wondering if we’ll ever be able to stop talking about Russia,” a White House staffer said shortly after the Post story was published. “It’s totally self-inflicted. Every time I feel like we’re getting a handle on the last Russia fiasco, a new one pops.”

“With news like this I’m beginning to wonder why Trump ran in the first place and if he really cares about the country,” said a senior Trump appointee involved in counter-ISIS policymaking. “I miss candidate Trump. Now he’s just a pathetic mess.”

“I doubt he did it to collude [with the Russians]. I think he’s dumb and doesn’t know the difference,” a former FBI official told The Daily Beast. “He thinks he’s arranging some business deal except that he’s not.”

“I don’t think he shared the classified intelligence to collude. I think he shared because he thinks he’s playing chess when he’s actually playing checkers. International affairs is not like buying a golf course,” added a second former FBI official.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bush was president as the economy was collapsing. McCain had to halt his campaign to refocus on the economy. The tea party was born, as it was career suicide to be seen as Bush's supporter. 3 banks failed the same month of the RNC conference nominating McCain, which did not have the economy as a bulletpoint in their platform.

No, the country was pretty united... liberals and tea party seemed to agree on how well republicans ran the country. It was similar how Trump won the contest between two worst candidates in history was a uniting factor for both liberals and conservatives. But, when Trump won, becoming the worst candidate to ever be president, Trump's support, not conservatives... are still bitching about division? Good one...

McCain lost because he picked Sarah Palin

Still blaming the Russians? I heard the more you say Russians the more likely it is to be true. That evidence is coming any day now, we are going to impeach real soon.
    No interest in impeachment.

I prefer to have the narcissistic man child fail spectacularly on the world stage to the point where his name and legacy are mud, as well as anyone that supported this condemnation made flesh of the Age of Enlightenment's ideals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... Trump has been president for less than 4 months. You sure "still" applies? "Actively" might be more fitting? Trump was still talking about having evidence of Obama's birth certificate 6 years into his presidency. Can we not destroy the meaning of "still" just because you need to defend Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

well at this point weather Trump's camp and the Russians being in bed with each other is secondary to the fact that in trying to discredit the Russian connection allegations Trump has probably broken the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

So you agree that the country was not that divided until Obama took office. Thanks for the help.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty obvious you don't know the first thing about the infighting and cut-throat-ed-ness of the DNC in Chicagl/Illinois. Lol for trying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    So the next step in getting Trump out is to put a nice big wedge between Trump and McMaster.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...oo-much-report

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    McCain lost because he picked Sarah Palin
    Sure... now, go tell it to the guy blaming race... he is the one needing convincing, not I... >.<

So you agree that the country was not that divided until Obama took office. Thanks for the help.
    Electing an African American tends to upset the not-so-closet racists.

Thanks for the easy in.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    So if an ultra-rich person can be persuaded and bought out, than who can't? I guess our government is just perpetually corrupt and there's nothing we can do about it. Trump offered the best chance at getting somebody in the oval office that couldn't be bought out, that we have ever or will ever see.
    Trump was never in the galaxy of people who "never could be bought", his entire adult life has been a get rich pyramid scheme and screwing over as many people as he could on the way.