Deleted

Should I come back?

Hello guys,

I had to leave WOW in the early (october 16) Legion expansion for personal reasons. But now I have time agian to come back. However, I have some questions.

To start I am more PVE than PVP gamer, so then, I am asking all my question using a PVE point of view.

1) Is it a good moment to come back, or should I wait to the next expansion (some day......)?

2) How is the PVE state ATM? People still doing PVE things like dungeon and other random stuff or we are in that point of the WOW where you can only see people in the big city waiting for the RAID and farming gold?

3) I always be a healer in this game and I would like to keep the same role, so then, If I prefer a tank-healing style (like the classic holy palladin style) the only way to keep playing this style in the Legion and avoid to be a raid healer, is playing with the Holy Pally or is there another healer who can do this job as well as the H.Pally does?

4) Next month is coming two new expansion for another MMORPG (FF14 and ESO) Do you think people going to jump to play them and leaving WOW empty? I am very tempted to try FF14 the new expansion, this game has a great PVE content and hard one. Also I am tempted to play ESO, but its PVE I can't stop reading is too easy, so "meh".

5) Last question, do you know which are the Blizzard plans for WOW in the close future? Are we waiting for a new big updated? or the lasone was the last of this expansion?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks
    A.

PS: Sorry for my English

If you really want to then come back. The questions you ask will be totally subjective to anyone answering them. If you like the classic holy pally style this expansion is for you they purged the holy power stuff and its a lot of like classic with a slightly expanded tool kit.

1 no, no
    2 good
    3 yes
    4 --
    5 big raid patch mid june

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You spent more time writing this thread than what it takes to subscribe and play, if you don't like it unsub again.
    What's the point of making a thread if you can just sub play and decide for yourself if you like it or not?

People opinions about the game are often worthless, if you like the game play, if you don't then don't play.
    Why base your decision on people opinions without even trying it out for yourself?

I never understood the point when people ask if they should come back or not to a video game, dam it's not like you're gonna go on a 2 week travel around the world..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    You spent more time writing this thread than what it takes to subscribe and play, if you don't like it unsub again.
    What's the point of making a thread if you can just sub play and decide for yourself if you like it or not?

People opinions about the game are often worthless, if you like the game play, if you don't then don't play.
    Why base your decision on people opinions without even trying it out for yourself?

I never understood the point when people ask if they should come back or not to a video game, dam it's not like you're gonna go on a 2 week travel around the world..
    cause some people care about the subscription fee before they try it again
    but I'm with you. If you are tempted again, just try it. propbably still cheaper than another game you would buy otherwise

on topic: sadly no one can tell you if you personally like it, you just have to try it yourself

ff14 is a great alternative (playing it myself besides wow) but be prepared for the long main story quests through all the patches before you can access the new addon/content (assuming you start from scratch)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    5 big raid patch mid june
    No, it's already in the game. They just flip a switch.

No don't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post

Likely to get other people to knife fight over each others subjective opinions. I mean this is the internet after all. But just in case its honest I didn't open with something like "bail lawl".

10+ Year Old Account
    How much I wish to be able to give you the answer, we can't make the choices for you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    cause some people care about the subscription fee before they try it again
    but I'm with you. If you are tempted again, just try it. propbably still cheaper than another game you would buy otherwise

on topic: sadly no one can tell you if you personally like it, you just have to try it yourself

ff14 is a great alternative (playing it myself besides wow) but be prepared for the long main story quests through all the patches before you can access the new addon/content (assuming you start from scratch)
    Well the reason why I am asking these "stupid" questions is because I have more time now than before. But I am 30years old and I dont have the same time I used to have when I was 20years old. I have to work, family..etc. So I would like to be secure I am not worsting my time if I comeback, because I could spend it in another game.

There is little to nothing in your questions which will result in anything objective.
    It will all be personal opinions, which as shown can and will be very divided.
    That isn't something we can answer for you, as even outside of opinions on the game, the experience you get will also be influenced by those you play with.

So in the end we can't really say if you should or not.
    In my opinion, someone returning while in two-minds about going elsewhere doesn't sound like someone committed.
    I would rather someone be there because they want to be, not just because they didn't find a better alternative.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-21 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    If you like nonstop grinding style games, come back. Otherwise don't.

I'm unsubed right now after 10 years playing, just hoping next expansion moves out this diablo 3 style

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LagrimaBendita View Post
    Is it a good moment to come back, or should I wait to the next expansion (some day......)?
    If you can afford the monthly sub without it breaking your personal budget, then why don't you just sub for a month and find out yourself? You get 30 days of game time. It's plenty of time to find out if it's a good moment or not.

If you can't afford it, then it's probably not a good moment to come back.

It's impossible for us to know if you'll enjoy the game or not. Only you can make that call.
    It's not rocket science.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the reason why I am asking these "stupid" questions is because I have more time now than before. But I am 30years old and I dont have the same time I used to have when I was 20years old. I have to work, family..etc. So I would like to be secure I am not worsting my time if I comeback, because I could spend it in another game.
    None of us can give you those answers. I'm sure you, with your 30 years of life experience already know this. You're not going to get objective answers, because there are none to give. Objectivity does not exist for your questions. Subjective anecdotes is all you're going to get. Not very helpful. But you already knew this when you posted.

It sounds though that you're very busy in real-life. So you already know the answer you seek is "no, there are other games that don't require any time investment", but you just want us to convince you otherwise.

If you're 30 and you have work and family, paying the sub is likely not going to break your budget. So just fucking sub for a month and see. Why make it into a fucking Sherlock head-case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    No, it's already in the game. They just flip a switch.
    So mid (to late) June then.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

I'd vote don't bother coming back. Legion = shit show.

At thirty, you should focus on the RW versus the VW, and if you have to ask, then the game isn't for you!