Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Erdogan's bodyguards beat Kurdish protesters in the middle of Washington

Erdogan visited Trump. Meanwhile security for the Turkish president could be seen on video Tuesday attacking protesters outside of the DC home of the Turkish ambassador.

The protesters were pro kurdish, Armenian and anti-Erdogan.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/16/violent...eral-bloodied/
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-washington-dc

How do Americans feel about a different countries security services beating up protesters and journalists in Washington?
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-05-17 at 05:05 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    To answer your question, and assuming it was the Security detail that started the fight as the stories claim: Our country, our rules. If their first response to non-violent protesters is to hit them, then they can screw off.

jesus... what in the actual?

Lethal Weapon 2 called, they want their "Diplomatic Immunity" meme back
    Last edited by Glnger; 2017-05-17 at 06:17 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    To answer your question, and assuming it was the Security detail that started the fight as the stories claim: Our country, our rules. If their first response to non-violent protesters is to hit them, then they can screw off.
    Watch the video there is a scuffle. Then it breaks up. Then the guys in black suits aka the bodyguards rush the protesters. Kick people on the floor in the head etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a fantastic diplomatic display

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Watch the video there is a scuffle. Then it breaks up. Then the guys in black suits aka the bodyguards rush the protesters. Kick people on the floor in the head etc.
    Yeah, took a gander after I posted (You added it while I was in the middle of figuring out what to put down, it seems) and I'll stand by what I said about 'those guys can screw off'.

So within a week of letting Russia humiliate and troll the US in our own god damn house, we then invite an authoritarian president to Washington and let his guards beat our citizens, completely disrespecting the laws of our country.

Cool, glad this whole "America First" thing is going so well.

I miss the days when the Republican party had actual patriots in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So within a week of letting Russia humiliate and troll the US in our own god damn house, we then invite an authoritarian president to Washington and let his guards beat our citizens, completely disrespecting the laws of our country.

Cool, glad this whole "America First" thing is going so well.

I miss the days when the Republican party had actual patriots in it.
    Ah. No criticizing our NATO allies, remember?

Tell Erdogan and his goons to fuck off back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    They should be charged, tried, and jailed. I'm not interested in notions of diplomatic immunity where the illegality of an action should be obvious.
    I agree completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Persona non grata.

About all we can do unfortunately.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Diplomatic immunity tends not to apply in regards to violent crime anyway. They could definitely be arrested if we decided to move forward.

Deleted
    If you insult Turks, or harbor Kurds who insult Turks, then you should be prepared for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Ah. No criticizing our NATO allies, remember?
    Nope, care to explain to me?

Deleted
    Damn, clearly see the security break that guys nose with the floor kicks. Doesn't even matter who started the fight at that point, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was security based on their manner, they become the aggressors either way.

Wow unreal, so Turkish security are beating up Americans in America, and nothing is done. Talk about the 1st amendment beeing under attack, if you (yes you American who's reading this), had been present to protest for the kurds which is your right, you'd also be on the reciving end of this beating by foreign "guests".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Damn, clearly see the security break that guys nose with the floor kicks. Doesn't even matter who started the fight at that point, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was security based on their manner, they become the aggressors either way.
    If you're a Kurd and insult Turkey, you're the aggressor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Wow unreal, so Turkish security are beating up Americans in America, and nothing is done.
    Since when are Kurds considered Americans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

American Constitution and laws apply to all who reside in America. If the Turks can't understand that, they need to go back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Newsflash, Americans are made up of several different races and former nationalities, or did you think they are all Indians?

And since when was insulting something the same as beeing aggressive? Trump is a tool, is that beeing aggressive?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    American Constitution and laws apply to all who reside in America. If the Turks can't understand that, they need to go back to their own country.
    Is that why they let Gülen hide in America?