Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Ann Coulter Is Worried the 'Trump-Haters Were Right'

Why is Ann Coulter important, because she supported Trump during the elections.

A lot of the stuff you read on MMO-C doesn't mean a whole lot because it's partisan, left wingers don't like Trump, we all know that.

But Coulter is in the Trump camp, she doesn't like what she sees and is thinking of leaving. That means a lot.

She hosts a conservative talk radio show that's on a lot of stations across the country and she speaks at a lot of universities and other events. She writes books too. And she's not bad looking for an older woman.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...paign-promises

Ann Coulter was one of President Donald Trump's most outspoken supporters during the 2016 election, but so far she's been underwhelmed by his presidency.

In an interview with The Daily Caller on Sunday, Coulter said she still has hope in Trump, but she is ready to jump ship if things don't change.

"I’m not very happy with what has happened so far," Coulter said. "I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises, I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues."

She explained that Trump ran as a master negotiator who would drain the Washington, D.C., swamp, but she hasn't seen him follow through on enough of his campaign promises.

"My fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good," Coulter said.

She added that she won't apologize for supporting Trump during the election, because he said all the right things on the campaign trail and because there was no better option.

She said she is afraid now that "the Trump-haters were right," which she said would be a "nightmare."

"I got to tell you when I wrote 'Adios America,' I thought there was a ten percent chance of saving the country," Coulter said. "On the evening of November 8, I thought, 'Wow, we have a 90 percent chance now. This is a chance that comes a long once every thousand years. We can save America now.'"

"And now, I don’t know, I’m someplace between ten percent and 90 percent."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why is Ann Coulter important, because she supported Trump during the elections.

A lot of the stuff you read on MMO-C doesn't mean a whole lot because it's partisan, left wingers don't like Trump, we all know that.

But Coulter is in the Trump camp, she doesn't like what she sees and is thinking of leaving. That means a lot.

She hosts a conservative talk radio show that's on a lot of stations across the country and she speaks at a lot of universities and other events. She writes books too. And she's not bad looking for an older woman.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...paign-promises

Ann Coulter was one of President Donald Trump's most outspoken supporters during the 2016 election, but so far she's been underwhelmed by his presidency.

In an interview with The Daily Caller on Sunday, Coulter said she still has hope in Trump, but she is ready to jump ship if things don't change.

"I’m not very happy with what has happened so far," Coulter said. "I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises, I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues."

She explained that Trump ran as a master negotiator who would drain the Washington, D.C., swamp, but she hasn't seen him follow through on enough of his campaign promises.

"My fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good," Coulter said.

She added that she won't apologize for supporting Trump during the election, because he said all the right things on the campaign trail and because there was no better option.

She said she is afraid now that "the Trump-haters were right," which she said would be a "nightmare."

"I got to tell you when I wrote 'Adios America,' I thought there was a ten percent chance of saving the country," Coulter said. "On the evening of November 8, I thought, 'Wow, we have a 90 percent chance now. This is a chance that comes a long once every thousand years. We can save America now.'"

"And now, I don’t know, I’m someplace between ten percent and 90 percent."
    She's just like every other conservative "thought leader" that have 18 month book tour cycles, sell fear and doubt to the 'poorly educated', rinse and repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess its time for insincere ass-covering, but don't burn those bridges yet, plenty time left to waffle...

Saving face and saying a technical truth, as Trump turned out to be exactly as unreliable as everyone, but the most die-hard Trump voters, already expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ms. Coulter once again inspires us with her keen intellect and grasp of the issues. "Somewhere between 10 and 90 percent" is a pretty wide gulf; you'd think she would develop enough self-awareness to figure out where in that gulf she lay with more accuracy than an 80-percent margin of error.

Also worth noting she's primarily bitching about the wall, and the fact that her precious Freedom Caucus has become a complete liability for the GOP--the budget ended up well to the left of what the GOP wanted because they couldn't pass a budget with the Freedom Caucus vote (as that budget was to the extreme right and thus had zero Dem votes), so they had to keep compromising with the Dems to secure enough votes to offset losing the Freedom Caucus. She also completely ignored the massive boost to defense spending and border security spending, claiming that Republicans got 'nothing' out of the deal (the federal budget is fairly centrist for a change, all things considered).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When Skeletor is saying you're a shitty leader you have issues.
    I laughed too loudly in my office at this

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying it was just liberals opposing him, was and is divisive rhetoric. The majority of both liberals and conservatives agreed that Hillary and Trump were the worst two choices for president in the history of US. That means the winner, Trump, also wins the honor of being the worst candidate to win the presidency, according to both liberals and conservatives prior to November 9th.

How exactly did we go from Hillary and Trump being the worst candidates, as agreed by both sides, to it only being liberals who think he is a shitty president? Who exactly is being divisive when in a span of 24 hours, the same people who saw him as unfit to be president, but better than Hillary, flipped to saying only liberals see issues with Trump? It wasn't liberals who flipped or were lying in the first place, but people like @Ghostpanther and @Luxxor and @Zembergy. Those who were saying Trump is shit that only smells better because Hillary is next to him, but as of November 9th completely forgot what they were saying for a year, to blame the same thing they were agreeing with just hours before, on liberal not accepting Trump's win.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

At least she's got good strong man-hands to claw her way out of Trump's crowd with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    At least she's got good strong man-hands to claw her way out of Trump's crowd with.
    Are you saying Trump's baby hands are threatened by her?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UO91mX4K8r8
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you saying Trump's baby hands are threatened by her?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UO91mX4K8r8
    I'm not saying Anne Coulter could dominate and emasculate Der Trump in a thumb war to see who wears the strapon and who takes it, but then again I'm not not saying that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    She's just like every other conservative "thought leader" that have 18 month book tour cycles, sell fear and doubt to the 'poorly educated', rinse and repeat.
    I can guarantee that Ann Coulter is more intelligent than 99% of her critics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'm more smarter than her so no sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside. 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted? The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times. Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

not to defend any one political view, but in reality, what politician in the last 7 elections has fulfilled what they campaigned for? you have obamacare now which is a little to his credit (even if i disagree with it) that he got done, but not the rest of the shit that was promised. its almost like politicians are liars. more news at 11....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    not to defend any one political view, but in reality, what politician in the last 7 elections has fulfilled what they campaigned for? you have obamacare now which is a little to his credit (even if i disagree with it) that he got done, but not the rest of the shit that was promised. its almost like politicians are liars. more news at 11....
    It's like you are telling people to ignore it, but your reason to ignore is that it's extremely prolific. That doesn't make any sense...

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why Obama got so little done in congress and all
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's like you are telling people to ignore it, but your reason to ignore is that it's extremely prolific. That doesn't make any sense...
    ignore it? no....observation of truth. how in any way did i suggest ignoring it? im saying you shoudnt be shocked by it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is now, as he has always been, Trump.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I wonder why Obama got so little done in congress and all
    yes yes, lets use this common excuse because its not the same on the other side of the fence, no? just face it, politicians are sacks of lying shit regardless of all that. they only have their best interests at heart.

15+ Year Old Account
    yes yes, lets use this common excuse because its not the same on the other side of the fence, no? just face it, politicians are sacks of lying shit regardless of all that. they only have their best interests at heart.
    They can be pure bullcrap indeed, especially in a extremely polarized environment which US is king of the hill at.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.