Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

method world 1st kill killjaeden

gz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, now we can get some more details on the fight!

In a few days, I guess... :P

Just saw it on WoWProgress as well. Congrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    method is always a myth!!

Methods official Tweet confirming Kill:

https://twitter.com/Methodgg/status/886556950749642754

Deleted
    Grats to Method. I do have to say though, with the exception of Exorsus (of whom were taking it easy?), there's really only one guild willing to put that much time and effort left in to WoW. Method have always been the kings with that but I think it's probably the last tier that we have a close race as the grind is far too much.

we wont see any details or videos unfortionately until there are 3-4 guilds killed this.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    we knew that 15 min ago no need to confirm anything u mad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately the world first race is dead It isn't exciting to follow anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    we wont see any details or videos unfortionately until there are 3-4 guilds killed this.
    That's pretty normal in cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by matejdiablo View Post
    It really helps when you quote the part of a post you are replying to, especially in a thread that might have several posts between yours and what you're replying to.

wow if only there was a 300+ page thread on raid sub forums for ToS mythic progression!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    Grats to Method. I do have to say though, with the exception of Exorsus (of whom were taking it easy?), there's really only one guild willing to put that much time and effort left in to WoW. Method have always been the kings with that but I think it's probably the last tier that we have a close race as the grind is far too much.
    I dunno about that, I mean all the top Avatar kills had 800+ wipes so i'm pretty sure all the top 10 guilds are putting in so much time.

Method are just straight up better, if you look at Alphas stream they was still struggling on getting past 80%. Method is simply in a tier of it's own in regards to skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matejdiablo View Post
    YOU knew 15 mins ago, I did not until I saw this thread.

Grats to them. Not followed too closely the world first races this expansion, but it is good to hear they got it down.

Too bad Exorsus didn't tryhard this tier.

Gratz Method! So there's no hidden phase confirmed.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

This must be one of the hardest figths ever in wow? Congratulations to Method, good work!

Quote Originally Posted by MuLLvaD3n View Post
    This must be one of the hardest figths ever in wow? Congratulations to Method, good work!
    According to top guilds twitters it was the most buggy and unpolished fight than the hardest one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    According to top guilds twitters it was the most buggy and unpolished fight than the hardest one.
    yeah somehow this reminded me alot of c'tun....

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    if i had to bet i woudl bet on exorcus just throwing the towel after they kill kiljaden - its not worth for them really anymore .

naxt tier it will be only method and nooone else